All down!
趴下!
Get down!
快找掩护!
快出去!
原地不动 紧密作战!
Boys, think fast! Be smart!
手榴弹!
Get the hand grenades out!
他们开到上面的时候 瞄准履带!
Throw them in the vehicle when they’re on top of us.
走 兄弟们!
快走 弗朗茨
弗朗茨!
Get out!
跟我走!
Get up!
弗朗茨!
Franz!
来 跟我来!
Follow me. Come on, follow me!
弗朗茨!
Franz!
保罗!
Paul!
冲啊!
保罗
Paul.
保罗!
Paul!
开火!
Open fire!
撤退!
Retreat!
撤退!
Retreat!
不要!别开枪!
No, no, no! Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! No!
不要!
Please, please, no! No, no, no!
不要!别开枪!
No, wait, wait, don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. No.
阿尔伯特
No, no! -Albert.
阿尔伯特
Come on, come on.
快走!
Come on!
别停下!
Keep going!
弗朗茨在哪里?
Where is Franz?
弗朗茨不见了!
I’ve left Franz alone!
凯特因斯基!
Katczinsky!
拿好机♥枪♥就撤退!
Take the machine gun and retreat.
然后往东北两公里到伊吉萨克集♥合♥!
We’ll regroup in Eguisac, two kilometres northeast.
我想念我的同伴了 中士!
I miss my comrades, sir. I miss them all!
我还想我妈呢 妈的!
I miss my mother, for God’s sake.
拿上手榴弹和弹♥药♥ 我们走!
Grenades, ammunition! Come on!
保罗 快走!
Paul, come on!
Get out of here! Let’s go!
这些不是谈判条件 而是律令
These aren’t negotiations, this is a dictate.
也许我们应该回斯帕 跟总参谋部商量一下
Maybe we should return to Spa to consult with the general staff.
您觉得那会有什么用?
And what expectations do you have for that?
就算我们最终输了
Even if we end up losing definitively after all,
结果也不会比投降更糟
we won’t be worse off than we are with this surrender.
但是会多死掉几十万人
Except for a few hundred thousand extra deaths.
阿尔萨斯洛林、占领莱因河
Alsace-Lorraine, occupation of the Rhineland,
大炮、机车、火车
cannons, locomotives, trains, and whatever else.
这是彻彻底底的投降啊!
You are aware, this is a total capitulation.
每个月有25万美国人来到欧洲
250,000 Americans are landing each month in Europe.
马恩、坎蒂尼、康布雷 全部输了
Marne, Cantigny, Cambrai. All of those lost.
唯一阻碍我们停火的就是虚无的自尊
All that’s left separating us from an armistice
is false pride, as I see it.
是时候该处理您和将军们的烂摊子了
Thanks to you and your commanders,
we’re here dealing with the mess left by them.
但如果您想离开 那么请便
I’m happy for you to depart here, it’s down to you.
我们会留在这里
We are remaining here.
现在是冬天
It is winter.
没了火车和物资 布尔什维克会击垮我们
Without trains and provisions, Bolshevism will take over.
士兵们会在回家的路上饿死
On their way home, the men will die of hunger
而不是在战场上光荣战死
instead of dying with honour on the battlefield.
光荣战死?
Honour?
我儿子战死了 但他并不感到光荣
My son was killed in the war. He doesn’t feel any honour.
冯海尔道夫
Von Helldorf.
请把协约国所提要求的副本 通过电报发给总部
Please get a few copies of the conditions of their proposal
and telegraph them to headquarters.
你去通知政♥府♥
You inform the government.
诸位 我们有72个小时
We have 72 hours left here, gentlemen,
每浪费一分钟 就又有一个士兵死去
and during every minute we waste by talking about it,
there dies another soldier.
我们接受能得到的慈悲吧
Let us gain mercy where we can, but for God’s sake,
但是 看在上帝的份上
我们停战求和吧
let’s make peace.
撤退!
Retreat! Retreat!
他们撤退了!加强火力!
Run! Run!
加强火力!
Keep firing!
别出声!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
That’s enough!
不要
No, no, no.
同志
Comrade.
同志
Comrade, comrade.
同志
对不起
So sorry.
对不起
So sorry.
真对不起
I am so sorry. I am so sorry.
(杰拉德杜瓦尔 排字员)
DUVAL, GÉRARD TYPOGRAPHER
你的家
Your wife
你的妻子
Your wife
我保证
I promise I promise
我保证
我保…
I promise
你什么时候出生的 布里克斯多夫?
When were you born, Brixdorf?
1877年6月
1877, in June.
夏天出生的孩子
A summer child.
是的
Yes.
你父亲是做什么的?
What about your father?
我家在荷尔斯泰因有一间工坊
My family live in Holstein and he has a factory there.
什么样的工坊?
Producing what?
骑马用的马鞍 将军
Riding saddles, general.
马鞍
Riding saddles.
马鞍永远有销路
Something that will always sell. Your future is secure then.
您的未来很有保障
我很幸运
I am indeed fortunate.
那么
And?
你期盼着回家吗?
Are you looking forward to going home?
当这里不再需要我们的时候?
When we are no longer needed here? -Yes.
是的
战后有一份工作等着我
After the war, a position of responsibility awaits me.
我会接手家里的生意
I will take over the business. -Mhm.
恭喜
Congratulations.
您呢?
And you?
我是个战士
I’m a soldier.
我父亲曾是一个团的军官
My father was an officer in this regiment.
他参加了俾斯麦领导的三场战争
He fought in the three wars under Bismarck.
他三场都赢了
He won all three of them.
他在1871年率军挺进巴黎
In 1871, he marched on Paris
然后英雄凯♥旋♥
and when he returned, he was a hero.
我生不逢时啊 布里克斯多夫
I was too late in being born, Brixdorf.
半个世纪都没有战争
It’s been 50 years of no war.
没有战争 那战士有何用?
What is a soldier without war?
您跟您父亲亲近吗?
Were you and your father close?
或许小时候还行吧
As a child, maybe.
独自来到世上的男人
A man is alone when born.
独自活着
He lives alone
独自死去
and on his deathbed is alone.
(德国皇帝宣告退位)
THE KAISER HAS ABDICATED
进来
Come in.
冯海尔道夫 什么事?
Von Helldorf. How can I help you? -Hindenburg.
兴登堡来函
Open it immediately.
快快打开
他在催我们签字
He urges us to sign.
结束了!
It’s over! -We’re going home!
We’re going home!
Back to our families.
In the name of all who are living in a world of sin.
We are surrounded by it now in the filth.
敲开修道院的门
Knock on the monastery’s door
你只会发现小偷和无赖
and you’ll find only thieves and scoundrels.
都结束了 那些肥猪终于意识到了
It’s finally over. The fat pigs finally get it.
他们终于在谈判了
They’re negotiating at last. We’re going home soon, do you hear that?
我们马上就要回家了 战士!
医务室在哪里?
Are there any sergeants left?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!