不要!
Chloroform the man, for God’s sake.
快给他上氯仿麻醉!
博伊默尔
Bäumer.
博伊默尔
Bäumer.
博伊默尔
Bäumer.
-贾登 -博伊默尔
Tjaden? Tjaden.
怎么回事?你哪里受伤了?
What happened?
膝盖上面
Where have you been hit?
Above the knee.
好像是
Or somewhere down there.
我什么都感觉不到
I can’t feel anything.
伤口离膝盖有多远?
How far up is the shot?
我没办法抬头看
I can’t raise my head.
至少10厘米吧
Ten centimetres, it seems.
你要回家了 贾登
You’re going home soon, Tjaden.
-是吗? -肯定的
You think so? -Yes, you are.
我这样要怎么当乡警?
It’s unlikely the police force will have me, though.
真♥他♥妈♥的
God damn shit.
你还是可以的
You can still do it.
你等着瞧
Just wait and see.
我不会让他们截肢的
I’m not going to let them amputate me.
我绝对不要瘸着过活
I’m not living as a cripple in this world.
不需要的
You won’t have to.
他们处理过比这还糟糕得多的
There are others who are worse off that they’ve patched up.
哦 保罗
Oh, dear Paul.
我应该给你一样东西
I have something to give you.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
你必须得勇敢起来
You must show braveness.
你还活着
You’re alive, remember?
你一定要心怀感激
For that, you have to be grateful.
为了我们
For us.
为了那些没能活下来的人
For those who didn’t make it. -That’s enough.
别说了
Look here. You mustn’t say that. Not you.
听着 你不可以这么说 你不可以!
Good feeling, right?
Have a bit of that, then.
Yeah, dry your socks out there.
The way the last summer was
Right, none
You see?
Not like the last one.
That was too
You always blame me.
We saw you! –What did you see me doing?
Come on!
Nah, we know it was you.
Why is it always on me?
我知道你们要吃饭 但人还没到齐
你喂不上他们了 他们不在医务室就在墓地
快点舀饭 我们闻得出已经好了
那不行
为什么不行 你个无赖?
我煮了150个人的份
150个人的不能只给80个人吃
你是脑子有屎吗?
Do you have shit for brains? Why won’t you listen?
你收到了第二连队的口粮
You have been given a second company’s provisions.
我们就是第二连队!
We are that second company!
对!
So dish it out! Give it to us!
快点给饭吧 快点!
凯特!
Kat?
-凯特! -保罗!
Kat! -Paul?
凯特!
Kat!
保罗!
Paul!
凯特 你还活着
Paul! -Kat, you were alive.
你还活着
Paul! -You’re alive!
保罗
Paul.
贾登中弹了
Tjaden was hit.
他在教堂里躺着
He’s lying inside the church.
我们给他拿双份的饭
He’ll get a double portion from us.
对 来吧
Yes.
小心
再来一份
Another one. In here.
妈的 我还以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead. -Ha!
人迟早都要死
At some point, we’ll all die.
但不能在就要回家时死
But not on the home stretch.
如果你死在我前头 我会杀了你
If you die before me, I’ll kill you.
Ha!
贾登
Tjaden.
贾登
Tjaden.
Yes.
-凯特? -对
Kat? -Yes.
凯特
Kat.
我们拿了点汤来
I’ve soup here for you.
有餐具吗?
Have you brought cutlery?
有 餐具也拿了
Yes, we brought cutlery as well.
吃吧
There you go. Eat up.
不要 住手 贾登!
Stop, stop, Tjaden, Tjaden!
贾登 住手!
Stop!
快来人啊!
We need help over here!
你为什么要这么做?
What made you do that?
为什么?
Why would you?
结束了 兄弟们 都结束了
It’s over for me.
他血快流光了!
He’s bleeding out!
贾登
Tjaden.
贾登
Tjaden.
怎么了?
What is it?
我有样东西不见了
I’ve lost something.
凯特 你会说法语吗?
Kat, do you speak French?
比如“请”
Mm. S’il vous plaît. S’il vous plaît.
我母亲当初要我学法语来着
My mother always said it was French I should learn.
这样啊
Aha.
还有钢琴
And the piano.
她不希望我上战场
She also warned me of war.
她说:“那不是你该做的
She didn’t want me to go.
你没几天就会死”
“That’s not for you,” she always said. “You’ll be dead in no time.”
我想向他们证明我能做到
I wanted to show that I could do it.
结果我们是这种境遇
What use is that now?
还说什么再过几周就到巴黎了
“A couple of weeks, we’ll be in Paris.”
不断扔手榴弹的这两年
These past two years of grenades can’t be shed like an item of clothing.
可不像臭袜子说脱就脱
保罗
Paul. -The stench will remain on us forever.
我们永远无法去除这股恶臭
-够了 -路德维希死了 弗朗茨死了
Enough. -Ludwig is dead. Franz is dead. Albert–
-阿尔伯特… -这关我们什么事?
Is that to do with us?
他们安息了
They don’t suffer any more.
我们还活着
Peace for them.
We’re still alive.
这里的一切就像发烧一样
Everything here is like a fever.
没人真的想要发烧 但它突然就来了
Not one person wants it but suddenly it’s there.
我们不想要 其他人也不想要
We didn’t ask for it. The others didn’t ask for it.
但我们来了 全世界也卷进来一半
But nonetheless it happened
and nonetheless half the world is involved, mind you.
上帝就这样看着
God looks down
看着我们彼此屠♥杀♥
at us murderers.
就是这样
Yeah, well.
但我又知道什么呢?
But what do I know?
我什么都不知道
Nothing.
我是一双带着步♥枪♥的靴子
I’m a pair of boots with a rifle.
去睡吧 我们运气好
Get some rest. We’re the lucky ones.

Yes.
凯特?
Kat?
嗯?
Mm.
你儿子是怎么死的?
What did your son die of?
天花
The pox.
我害怕接下来会发生的事
I’m afraid of what’s to come.
别怕
Don’t be.
亨利
Henri.
尝尝
Taste it.
这是今天做的吗?
Were they made today?
对不起 先生 应该不是
I’m sorry, sir. I don’t think so.
Hmm.
Monsieur le Maréchal.
我听着呢
I’m listening.
皇帝已经退位了
The Kaiser has abdicated.
士兵们拒绝服从命令
Soldiers are refusing to obey orders. Deserters are roaming the countryside.
逃兵在乡下游荡
新政♥府♥将尽全力履行需要担当的职责
The new government will do everything it can

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!