Ken and Barbie dolls who have a mutual suicide pact.
我们还要看多少次同样的东西
How many times do we have to look at the same thing?
直到能顺他的意弄好为止
Until he gets it the way he wants it.
芝加哥有位女士写了本书
There’s a lady in Chicago, man, wrote a book…
库伯勒-罗斯博士 中间有个破折号♥
Dr. Kubler-Ross, with a dash.
这姐们儿…
This chick, man…
没有死亡的亲身经历作后盾…
without the benefit of dying herself…
把死的过程区分为五个阶段…
has broken the process of death into five stages…
愤怒 否定 交涉 沮丧和接受
anger, denial, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
听起来倒挺像犹太人开的律师事务所
Sounds like a Jewish law firm.
“早安…愤怒 否定 交涉 沮丧 接受”
“Good morning. Anger, Denial, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.”
愤怒
Anger.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
该死的 王八蛋
Goddamn son-of-a-bitch pig-fucking bastards!
他♥娘♥的♥
Oh, poo!
交涉
Bargaining.
是什么 愤怒 否定 交涉 沮丧 接受
What did I say? Anger, denial, bargaining, depression, acceptance.
好 如果你刚好在否定的阶段…
So, if you happen to get to denial…
否定…不
denial… No.
不 那不是我 不会的
No, that’s not me, man. No. Oh, ho-ho!
或许是别人 不会是我
Somebody else, maybe, but not me. Oh, no.
你们找错人了…我妈如何
You got the wrong… How about my mother, man?
她蛮老的 我已经断奶
She’s old, I’m weaned,
也不用包尿布 我不再需要她了
I’m toilet-trained. I don’t need her anymore.
再见 妈妈 你一直都很棒
Bye, Ma. You’ve been terrific.
我爱你 但是我绝不死
I love ya, but not me!
妈妈
Mother.
有点胖 个性开朗
Kind of chubby. And jolly.
也很性感
And sexy.
交涉 还记得吗
Bargaining! Remember her?
我们能不能像生意人坐下商量
Can we sit down and talk about this like businessmen?
商量 好不好 我不会再吸毒
A negotiation, okay? No more hard drugs.
抽点大♥麻♥还行 但是仅止于此
A little grass, maybe, but that’s it.
好吗 听着 我答应你绝不去地铁当暴露狂 好吗
Okay? Look, I promise I won’t flash on subways anymore, okay?”
女人很麻烦的
Cat drives a hard bargain.
沮丧
Depression.
嗨 凯蒂
Hi, Katie.
我快死了
I’m dying!
天啊 我是不是快死掉了
Oh, God, am I dying?
要不要在我去剧院前一道去吃顿饭
Do you want to have dinner together before I go to the theater?
-我不行 -医生还没死呢
-I can’t. -The doctor’s not dying!
我晚点要到你公♥寓♥去吗
Should I come over to your apartment later?
-好啊 -父亲
-Yeah, sure. -Father?
说谎的人 骗子 色狼 你应该会喜欢他的
Liar, cheat, womanizer. You would’ve liked him.
等一下 我不确定 今晚我们可能会工作到很晚
Wait a minute. We may be working very late tonight.
-没有关系 -好
-That’s okay. -Yeah.
我们待会儿再谈
We’ll talk later.
医院的病房♥ 这么贵 谁住得起
the hospital room. At those prices, man, who can afford to live?
接着是…
So…
接受
acceptance.
-我接受…-这里 停
-I accept… -Hold it.
-停下来 尔夫 -看完了 要不要再放一次
-Hold it, Irv. -You finished, or run it again?
不了 我不要再放一次 非常谢谢你 我们看完了
No, I do not want to run it again, thank you. We are finished.
-谢谢 尔夫 -有没有人有意见
-Thank you, Irv. -Anybody have any ideas?
我蛮喜欢的 乔 我觉得很有趣
I like it, Joe. I think it’s really funny.
没人问你的意见 史黛西
Who asked you, Stacy?
片子太长了
It’s too long. I don’t know.
但也许可以蒙混过关
Maybe we can get away with it.
你想史丹利·库布里克会有沮丧的时候吗
Do you suppose Stanley Kubrick ever gets depressed?
你今晚要继续工作吗 乔
You want to work tonight, Joe?
不行 我要是能就好了
No. I wish I could…
可是我得去准备表演的事
but I gotta work on the show.
It’s the perfect
你真的很有天份
You have really got something special.

All right.
我很想当电影明星
I want so to be a movie star.

Oh?
在我还是个小孩儿的时候…
Ever since I was a little kid…
我就想出现在屏幕上…
I wanted to see my face on the screen…
得有40英尺宽的那种
40 feet wide.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
It’s the perfect way
我总是有贵人相助
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
你在看我的鼻子 是吗
You’re looking at my nose, aren’t you?
-嗯 -它有点弯弯的
-Hmm? -It’s crooked.
它稍微偏左 看到了吗
It goes to the left. See?
我可以把它弄正 像这样
I mean, like, I could always have it fixed, like that.
你认为我可以吗
Do you think I could be?
-什么 -你知道的
-Huh? -You know.
当大明星
A movie star, I mean.
拍电影
In the movies.
喔 那会…
Well, that’s…
我想没有人能回答这个问题
I don’t know anybody that could answer that question.
这行…
It’s…
这行业很难说的 你知道吗
It’s a very freaky business, you know?
这我都知道 可是
Yeah, I know all about that, but, like…
我想知道你怎么想
I want to know what you think.
你认为我能当电影明星吗
Do you think I could be a movie star?
不行
No.
即使我去整形都不能
Even with a nose job?
好 你很诚实
Well, that’s fair.
如同你说的 这行业很难说
Like you said, it is a freaky business, though.
你可能也会看错 对吗
You know, you could be wrong, right?
没错
Right.
我跳得也不怎样 对不对
I don’t dance so hot either, do I?
你将来会很棒的 我保证
You will. I promise you.
你要上♥床♥吗
You want to go to bed?
是的
Yeah.
To end a perfect
Day
It’s the perfect
Way
Yay-yay
To say
I…
Love you
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-真的很抱歉 -凯蒂
-Oh, am I sorry. -Katie!
我应该先打电♥话♥
I should have called first.
哦…糟了
Oh, shit!
我有搞乱什么事吗
Did I, like, screw anything up?
没有
No.
是我把事情搞乱的
I screwed it up.
我本来要打电♥话♥给她的
Oh, I meant to call her.
你真了不起
Oh, boy, you are really something.
我是乔的母亲
I’m Joey’s mother.
自从他念中学就对你很迷恋
Ever since he was so high, he’s had such a crush on you!
我也一直都很喜欢乔
I’ve always been fond of Joe too.
在我所有的孩子中 他是最省心的
Of all the children, he was the least worry.
他在那些低级的脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥工作过
He worked in all those cheap burlesque clubs.
身旁总是不乏一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的女郎
Always around stark-naked girls.
但这有困扰他吗 没有
But did it bother him? No.
他从不注意这些
He never paid any attention.
连看都不看
Never even looked at them.
阿玛斯 “你爱” 阿玛特 “他们爱”
Amatis:”you love.” Amant:”they love.”
阿玛 阿玛斯 阿玛特…
Amo, amas, amat…
阿玛 阿玛斯 阿玛特
amamus, amatis, amant.
嘿 小鬼 那是什么语言
Hey, kid. What kind of language is that?
那不是什么语言
Oh, it’s not a language.
只是我在想的一些笑话
Just some jokes I’m working on.
一些很疯狂的笑话
Some crazy jokes.
普…普…
Pu… Pu…
普拉 “女孩”
Puella:”Girl.”

Oh.
初级拉丁语
First-year Latin?
这是我弟弟的书

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章邦尼和琼
下一篇文章落水狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!