We’ll start recutting Monday morning.
你说他们真♥相♥信那个爱情故事
They really bought that love story?
对不起 我都没接电♥话♥
Oh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t answering the phone.
他们有告诉我 他们很喜欢
I think they told me they liked it.
我只是没有接电♥话♥
Just wasn’t answering the phone.
别这样 少在吹牛大王面前臭美
Come on. Don’t bullshit a bullshitter.
我也不相信你
No, I don’t believe you would.
我会在十点半前把她送回家 别担心
I’ll have her home by 10:30. Don’t worry.
再见
Bye.
糟了
Oh, shit!
喂 史黛西
Hello. Stacy?
哦 很抱歉 我现在正在开会
Oh, listen. I’m sorry. I’m in a meeting.
在楼梯上时别慌张就行
Just don’t panic on the staircase.
至少有三个人说他们很喜欢那部电影的试映会
At least three people said how much they liked the screening.
一个是我的制♥作♥人…
One was my producer…
—个是我的律师 另一个是米歇尔的妈妈
one was my lawyer, and one was Michelle’s mother.
乔 每个人都很喜欢
Joe, everybody loved it.
我们昨晚就想要告诉你 只是你不听而已
We tried to tell you that last night. You wouldn’t listen.
那是我头一回看限制级电影 而且我真的很喜欢
You know, that was the first R-rated movie I ever saw, and I loved it.
-你看得懂吗 -我都看得懂
-Did you understand it? -Well, I understood everything…
除了两个女人起上♥床♥接吻那段
except the part where the two girls were in bed together kissing.
那段是什么意思
What was that supposed to mean?
-晚餐好了没有 -还没好
-Is dinner ready yet? -No.
-那段到底是什么意思 -呃 米歇尔…
-What was that supposed to mean? -Well, Michelle…
有些女人她们…
uh, there are certain women who…
-她们怎样 -多谢你帮倒忙
-Who… ? -Thanks a lot.
哪里
Yeah.
有些女人…
There are certain women who just…
对男人不感兴趣 所以她们…
don’t relate to men, so they…
我认为女同性恋的那几个场景真是令人倒足胃口
I think lesbian scenes are a big turn-off.
你说得没错 我应该剪掉
You’re right, I should’ve cut it.
-这里是在干吗 -别管我们 你等会儿就知道
-What’s going on here? -Never mind. You’ll find out.
我能做些什么吗
Couldn’t I be doing something?
坐那里 等我们叫你就把灯关起来
Just sit there and turn off the lights when we tell you.
-还有叫你时 再把唱机打开 -是的 女士
-And turn on the phonograph when we tell you. -Yes, madam.
哦 不 不要…
Oh, no! No, don’t…
-你们哪里找到那些帽子的 -我们才不告诉你
-Where’d you get those hats? -We’re not telling you.
-我们才不告诉你 -快到这里来
-That’s for us to know and you to find out. -Get back here! Get back here.
-灯 -乔 麻烦你能关灯吗
-Oh, the lights! -Joe, could you turn off the lights, please?
现在你可以把那些什么灯打开
Now turn on those whatchamacallit lights.
是的 女士
Yes, madam.
万岁 各位先生女士
Crash! Ladies and gentlemen,
为了庆祝
in honor of El Stinko, El Blotto’s screening
乔·吉德安先生的新片试映会…
of Joe Gideon’s new film, The Stand-up…
我们很荣幸推出…
we are proud to present…
一对超人气舞星 杰格和吉德安
those two dancing sensations, Jagger and Gideon…
-吉德安和杰格 -吉德安和杰格
-Gideon and Jagger! -Gideon and Jagger!…
帮我们放言乐 乔…我们跳给你看
give us our music, Joe… in an under-rehearsed tribute.
-坐下来 乔 -坐着看 爸爸
-Sit down, Joe. -Sit down, Daddy.
开始吧
And go!
-我好紧张 -我也很紧张
-I’m nervous. -I’m nervous too.
-等等 -等等
-Wait for it. -Wait for it.
滑…
Let’s go, let’s go!
When trumpets were mellow
And everyone only had one fellow
No need to remember when
Because everything old is new again
I said everything old is new again
Dancing at your Long Island jazz-age parties
Waiter let me have some more Bacardis
Let’s order now what they ordered then
Because everything old is new again
Get out your white suit your tap shoes and tails
转头
Scoop, scoop. Scoop, scoop.
Let’s go backward when forward fails
-走 -知道
-Strut. -I know.
Movie stars that you thought were long dead
眼熟吗 乔
Look familiar, Joe?
Now are framed beside your beds
Don’t throw the past away
You might need it some rainy day
Dreams can come true again
Because everything old is new again
I said everything old is new again
准备跳
And here we go this.
Get out the tap shoes the tap shoes and tails
跳 跳 跳 跳
Hop! Hop! Hop! Hop!
Let’s go backward when forward fails
走 走 走
Strut! Strut! Strut!
Leave Greta Garbo alone
去逮他
Go get him!
Be a movie star on your own
And don’t throw
Don’t throw the past away
Oh we’re all gonna need it some rainy day
Dreams can come true again
When everything old is new again
I said everything old is new again
好看吧
Pretty pictures.
I might fall
I might fall
In love
小心你的脚
Watch your feet.
In love
With
You again
-爸爸 我们能再跳一次吗 -我不要再跳一次
-Dady, can we do it again? -I don’t want to do it again!
好戏上场了 各位
It’s showtime, folks.
这两根柱子在唱到 纽约到洛杉矶 时会旋转
And these two columns revolve New York to L.A.
还有这里 在另一边也是相同
And over here on the other side, the same thing.
这两座楼梯会延伸下来到这里
Oh, yeah. This two staircases come down here
另外两座则会回到舞台的前方
and two more come back into the orchestra.
这个中间布景会向前移…
And, oh, yeah, and this centerpiece moves out…
用做为内部的场景…
for the interior scenes…
还有上面那里是史丹利的位置
and up there, that’s Stan.
我们开始后就会比较清楚
But you’ll get familiar with it when we start.
好 我现在要做的…
Okay, now, all I want to do now…
是读剧本 很轻松地…把剧本读一遍
is to read easily… easily through the script
坦白讲 我自己都搞不太清楚
and frankly, I’m not too familiar with it myself.
这样读一遍…
So if we go through it…
会让我和保罗对目前的状况有个粗略概念
you’ll give Paul and me some rough idea of what we’ve got.
好 不需要表演
Okay. No acting.
每人都放轻松
Everyone just take it easy. Easy.
好 灯光亮起
All right, lights up.
奥黛丽 第一首曲子是你的…
Audrey, you have your first number…
然后你就开始念第二页
and then you begin reading on page two.
山密 在加州 每人都需要车
You see, Sammy, in California, everybody needs a car.
我有个朋友为了要到厕所还买♥♥一辆宾士轿车
I got a friend who bought a Mercedes just to get to the bathroom.
我猜只有在美国…
I guess only in America…
才有像我这样24岁的女孩…
can a 24-year-old girl like me…
就能在贝弗利山拥有房♥子
own a house like this in Beverly Hills.
非常感谢你们 表现得很好
Thank you all very much. You’ve done a wonderful job.
中午休息一个半小时 三点钟回来
Take an hour and a half for lunch. Back at 3:00.
别忘了在波士顿饭店 名单上签字
Don’t forget to sign the Boston hotel list.
-对不起 -有什么问题吗
-Excuse me. -Anything wrong?
没 没事
No, no. Nothing.
在找出真正病因前 慌张是毫无用处的
There’s no use to panic till we find out what it really is.
你能停下来别喷吗
Would you stop that?
伯林格医生正在检查他
Dr. Ballinger is looking at him now.
他是这里最好的医生 奥黛丽
Ballinger is the best there is, Audrey.
海门医生 我们刚离开他不久
Dr. Hyman, we just left him.
大概是一个半小时前
About half an hour ago.
-当时他人看起来还好 -还可以
-And he seemed fine. -Just fine.
他打电♥话♥来说他的胸口疼 左臂是麻♥痹♥的♥
Well, he called. He said he had chest pains. His left arm was numb.
我自己也感到很不解 我大约一个月前才给他做过检查
I’m bewildered myself. I checked him about a month ago.
谁负责吉德安先生口中念念不忘的…
All right, who’s in charge of this all-important…
百万元超级大秀
million-dollar show that Mr. Gideon keeps talking about?
我想我就是
I guess I am.
吉德安先生患有严重的狭心症
Mr. Gideon is having attacks of angina
可能会导致心脏冠状动脉阻塞
that could lead to a massive coronary.
可恶 我得回去排练才行 我没事 医生哪懂什么
Ah, shit! I gotta get back. I’m fine. What do doctors know?
吉德安先生 对于心绞痛 我懂得比艺人多一点
About angina, just a little more than show people. Mr. Gideon.
如果你要离开 没关系 但我认为这样做你必死无疑
If you want to leave, that’s fine, but I think you’ll die if you do.
我能和你谈一下吗
Can I see you for a moment?
海门医生
Dr. Hyman?
我已经不痛 没事了
The pain is gone. I’m okay.
只要重写剧本就可以痊息
Nothing wrong with me a rewrite wouldn’t cure.
-我需要的是听几个好笑话 -你现在不能离开

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章邦尼和琼
下一篇文章落水狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!