-Couple of good jokes is what I need. -You can’t leave now.
-你不可以回去彩排 -我当然可以
-You just come back to rehearsal -Yes, I can.
可恶 乔
Damn it, Joe!
你难道没听见医生说的话
Didn’t you hear what the doctor just said?
求求你 留下来
Please, stay.
乔 我跟伯林格医生谈过了
Joey, I’ve been talking to Dr. Ballinger
钟纳斯 等会儿 让我和这里的重量级人物谈一下
Jonesy, wait a minute. Let me talk to the star here.
如果我留下来 要待多久
If I stay, how much time are we talking about?
至少两或三个星期
At least two or three weeks.
你一定在开玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding!
我在筹备一场表演
I got a show to put on!
钟纳斯 看在上帝的份上 你能不能跟这些人谈谈
Jonesy, for Chrissakes, will you talk to these people?
他们什么都不懂
They don’t understand anything!
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
-怎么了 -哥林斯小姐
-What’s wrong? -Miss Collins.
-放松 -该死的
-All right, easy. -Damn it.
是你们搞的鬼
You guys are doing this to me.
我本来没病 来这里才变得不舒服
I wasn’t sick until I got here.
-他怎么了 -疲劳过度
-What’s wrong with him? -It’s exhaustion.
你说谎
You’re lying to me.
是的
Yes.
不是 我不是他的直系亲属
Uh, no, no, I’m not a member of his immediate family.
我是 呃…他的女朋友
I’m, uh… I’m his girlfriend.
拜托 我能不能留个话给他
Well, could I leave a message for him, please?
麻烦你跟他说…喂
Could you tell him that… Hello?
他只是疲劳过度
It was just simply exhaustion.
他想一手揽下太多的事情
He just tried to do too much.
不论如何…
Anyway…
我们已决定 将这场演出顺延四个月
we’ve made a decision to postpone the show for four months.
-医生担♥保♥说乔不会有问题 -我的新公♥寓♥泡汤了
-The doctors assured us Joe will be fine. -There goes my new apartment.
所以我保证这场演出一定会完成
Therefore the show will definitely be done. I promise.
我们了解
Now, we’re aware of the…
你们之中有些人会有财务负担
financial burdens this might impose on some of you
害我放弃电视连续剧
I gave up a TV series.
真笨
What a dummy.
我们准备帮你们…
We’re prepared to try to get you…
找临时工作 甚至借钱给你们
temporary jobs, or even lend you money.
钟纳斯 节约用钱
Jonesy, Jonesy, easy on the money, easy on the money.
好了 赖里
All right, Larry. All right, okay.
我们手头上并没有很多的现金 但是…
We don’t have a lot of cash available, but…
我想说的是…
what I’d like to say to you is…
我…我们…
I… we…
把你们都当成自家人
think of you all as family.
-少屁话 -我们要尽…
-Bullshit. -And we want to do…
一切可能的力量…
everything we possibly can…
把你们都留下来
to keep you all together.
我昨晚跟他在一起 他已经好许多了
I was with him last night. Already he’s much better.
我一个小时前才离开他
I just left him an hour ago.
他的心情很好…不但开玩笑…
He was in a great mood… making jokes…
还和护士打情骂俏…
making passes at all the nurses…
他要我跟你们说他有很棒的灵感…
and he told me to tell all of you he has a terrific idea…
-要作有关医院的新舞曲 -停 奥黛丽
-for a new hospital number. -Hold it, Audrey! hold it.
医院的新舞曲
Hospital number, hospital number!
给我一分钟 史丹利 能给我多一点空间吗
Just give me a minute. Stan, will you give me some room?
“医院舞曲”这名字听起来能吸引你吗
How does the title”Hospital Hop” grab you?
它可以吸引我
It grabs me.
太好了
Great, great.
-我想我有灵感了 -我想他想出来了
-I think I got it. -I think he’s got it!
-我有灵感了 -他想出来了
-I got it! -He’s got it
史丹利 拜托帮我忙一下
Stan, help me out, please.
拍手
Clap your hands!
开心点
Cheer up!
开始了 各位
Let’s go! Everybody!
路卡斯…
And Lucas…
毫无疑问地 他们是一群很棒的演员
they are without question an absolutely marvelous cast.
现在我们得等四个月
Now we gotta wait around four months.
或许连他们都留不住
Maybe even lose them.
我了解保住这样的演员不是件容易的事
I can see where it’d be difficult to hold a cast like that together.
真的很遗憾
It’s really a shame.
而且就算过四个月后
And, of course, even after four months
心脏病…
a heart attack…
无法保证他还能工作
There’s no guarantee that he’ll be able to work.
是没办法
None.
朱尔斯 还是太亮了
Jules, it’s still too bright.
-把七号♥灯弄暗…-他是最棒的
-Take number seven down to five… -And he’s the greatest.
-把八号♥转亮到二号♥ -嗯
-And eight down to two. -Hmm.
路卡斯 我们绝对会一炮而红
And Lucas, I think we have a sure hit.
一炮而红
A sure hit.
简直是梦幻剧本
Reads like a dream.
我会很愿意拜读一下
I’d love to read it sometime.
我今天下午会送份剧本给你
I’ll get a copy to you this afternoon.
哦 我忘了 等会儿
Oh, I forgot. Wait a minute.
我身上就有一份
I’ve got one right here with me.
把5号♥灯转亮到3…
Dimmer five up to three.
停 很好
Hold that. Hold that. That’s good.
我了解你不在乎钱
Because I know you couldn’t care less about the money.
-嗯 -你觉得这如何 路卡斯
-Hmm? -What do you think about this, Lucas?
这样有没有好一点
Is it any better?
没有 需要更…朦胧点
No. No, no. It needs to be more… shadowy.
我们不是谈过了吗 朱尔斯
We talked about this, Jules.
这是个勾引戏的场景
It’s a seduction scene.
将影灯调到一半
Take the shadow lights to half.
乔…可以获得多少钱
How much, uh… is Joe getting?
总收入的百分之五到支付清为止
Five percent of the gross until payoff.
然后提高到百分之六
Then he goes to six percent.
外加所有附属版权的百分之二十…
Twenty percent of subsidiary rights…
-包括出♥售♥电影版权在内 -谢谢 很好
-including a movie sale. -Thanks. That’s good.
嗯…
Well…
虽然我的工作时间表很紧 但…
of course my schedule’s impossible, but, uh…
你了解我对你的感情 钟纳斯
you know how I feel about you, Jonesy.
你就好像是我的父亲一样
You’ve been like a father to me.
我也把你当儿子看待
And you a son to me.
我总是寻找人性最坏的一面
I always look for the worst in people.
从他们身上看到部分的你
A piece of you in them?
没错 一部分的我
Yeah. A piece of me.
通常我都可以找得到
And generally, I find it.
或许你得花很多年 但是你会找到的
Well, it may take you years, but you’ll find it.
哦 你好可爱
Oh, you’re cute. You are cute.
情况看起来是好点了
It’s looking better.
我想先把你搬到楼上的单人病房♥去一阵子
I think we’ll move you upstairs to a private room.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
可是你最好休息
But you better rest.
如果你不听话我警告你 你的麻烦可就大了
If you don’t, you’re in for trouble.
我会的 医生
Oh, I will, Doctor.
我保证我会的
I promise I will.
吉德安先生
Mr. Gideon!
吉德安先生 你在干吗
Mr. Gideon, what are you doing?
这个吗 我正要丢掉它
Oh, this? I was just getting rid of it.
我发现有人在其他房♥间抽烟就跟他说
I caught someone smoking and I told him a man in my condition…
像我这样病情的人不能够闻到烟味
shouldn’t even be around smoke.
我跟你说 吉德安 我能洞察你的想法
I’m telling you, Gideon, I got real insight into you.
你很害怕自己墨守成规
There’s a deep-rooted fear of being conventional.
是的
Right.
吉德安先生 你的血压太高
Mr. Gideon, your blood pressure is higher than we hoped.
心电图也没有任何进步
Your cardiograms haven’t improved one bit.
如果你完全不在乎 也很难期待我们能做些什么
If you don’t give a damn, it’s hard to expect us to.
吉德安先生
Mr. Gideon!
这些菜单我留给你 吉德安先生
I’ll leave these menus with you. Mr. Gideon.
请选出下周你要吃什么 好吗
Please check off what you want for the coming weeks, okay?
我星期一要吃烤牛肉 星期二吃鸡肉 星期三牛排
Monday, I’ll have roast beef. Tuesday, chicken. Wednesday, steak.
我打算星期四死 所以…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章邦尼和琼
下一篇文章落水狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!