Again.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
身体向后倾斜 维多利亚 身体向后倾斜 后倾
Lay back, Victoria. Lay back! Lay back!

Hold it, hold it.
-抱歉 -不 你说得对
-I’m sorry. -No, you’re right.
我很糟 我知道我很糟
I’m terrible. I know I’m terrible.
看到镜中的自己都会不好意思
I look in the mirror, and I’m embarrassed.
或许我该退出 我…好像…
Maybe I should quit. I… I just can’t…
什么都做不来
seem to do anything right.
听着 我无法让你变成一流舞者
Listen, I can’t make you a great dancer.
我甚至不确定我是否能让你变成优秀舞者
I don’t even know if I can make you a good dancer.
但是如果你继续努力别放弃…
But if you keep trying and don’t quit…
我知道我能让你变成更好的舞者
I know I can make you a better dancer.
我…我很愿意帮你
And I… I’d like very much to do that.
留下好吗
Stay?
你会继续对我大吼大叫吗
Are you gonna keep yelling at me?
可能还是会
Probably.
五 六 七 八 一 二
Five, six, seven, eight. One and two…
三 四 五 六 七 八 一 二
Three, four, five, six, seven, eight, one, two.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 一 二
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, one, two.
比较好了
Better.
深呼吸 再一次
Breathe deep. Again.
别动
Hold it.
好 你可以转身了
All right, you can turn around now.
深呼吸
Breathe deep.
再一次
Again.
好 你可以把衣服穿上了
All right, you can put your shirt on now.
医生 他有通过健康检查吗
Well, Doctor? Does he pass?
太好了 现在我可有百万身价了
Good. Now I’m worth a million dollars.
你在二月一号♥前死掉才有
That’s only if you die before February 1.
又提进度表 戈帝…你老爱提进度
Schedules, Goldie… always schedules.
我们能请你吃饭吗 医生
Can we take you to lunch, Doctor?
And any seat
You grab will be first-class
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four five, six, seven, eight.
不行 那样也不太好 我们来试试这个
Nah, that’s no good either. Let’s try this.
-这是第四百一十二 -我以前做过这个
-There’s your 412th. -I do the same as before?
没错 一模一样 我会在你后面 准备好没
Yeah, same thing, only I’ll be behind you. Ready?
And any seat you grab
Will be first-class
二 三 四 五 六 七 八
Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
好 每人都试试看
All right, let’s everybody try it.
找一位舞伴 桑达尔 你先来
Grab a partner. Sandahl, you do it alone.
好 要开始了 准备好没有
Okay, here we go. Ready?
五 六 七
Five, six, seven…
And any seat you grab
Will be first-class
一起来 五 六 七 八
And feet together. Five, six, seven, eight.
再来一次
Do it again.
再一次 各位
Once more, everybody.
准备好没有 五 六 七 八
Ready? Five, six, seven…
And any seat you grab
Will be first-class
三 四 五 六 七 八
Three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
好…
Okay.
好 再一次 各位
Okay, once more, everybody.
我得离开这里 待会儿就回来
I gotta get out of here. I’ll be back later.
-这看起来如何 保罗 -我很喜欢
-How does this look, Paul? -I love it. Love it.
不行 太可爱了
No. It’s too cute.
可恶
Oh, shit!
我不能再回去那房♥间里 我没有办法面对那些舞者
I can’t go back to that room. I can’t face those dancers.
我想不出来点子
I’m stuck.
他们直盯着我看 我完全没灵感
They keep staring at me, and nothing’s coming out.
-哦 这数字很烂 -我的歌♥ 很烂
-Oh, boy, that number’s lousy! -My song? Lousy?
不是歌♥的问题 问题在我
No, not the song. Me, me.
是我表演的方式有问题
The way I’m staging it.
-或许我们应该别做了 -“别做了”
-Maybe we should cut it. -“Cut it”?
我想我先离开好了
I think I’ll leave.
保罗 坐着别走
Paul, sit right there.
现在回去弹第17小节那里
Go back to bar 17.
来…
And…
你听到我说的话吗 我半点灵感都没有
Did you hear what I said? Nothing is coming.
别担心 保罗
Don’t worry, Paul.
他对每个表演的每首曲子都说一样的话
He always says the same thing about every number in every show.
你哪里知道我总是说什么
How the hell do you know what I always say?
你们不认为我出去一下会比较好吗
Don’t you think it would be better if I stepped outside?
继续弹 保罗
Keep playing, Paul.
我答应接这场表演
I’m only doing this show
是因为你要演那个24岁的笨女孩
because you want to play that stupid 24-year-old girl.
我就知道你迟早会这么说
I knew sooner or later you’d say that.
你真认为我太老演不来那个角色
You do think I’m too old for the part.
那你就错了
Well, you’re wrong.
演24岁女孩难不倒我…
I can play 24 years old…
我绝对可以证明给你看
and I’ll damn well prove it.
你要放弃这场表演吗 你放弃呀
You want to quit the show? Quit the show.
没必要为我做什么…
You don’t have to do anything for me…
但别骗自己说 你做这场表演…
but just don’t kid yourself that you’re doing this show…
不是为弥补对我的罪恶感
for any other reason except guilt about me.
罪恶感 什么罪恶感
Guilt? What guilt?
因为你从没对我忠实过
For never going one day when you were faithful to me.
哦 那个罪恶感
Oh. That guilt.
忠实 忠实
Faithful, faithful!
你老是在提忠实
You’re always talking about being faithful.
奥黛丽 为何你眼光这么狭窄
Audrey, why do you think so small?
况且 我怎么知道你对我是否也忠实呢
Besides, how do I know you were faithful to me?
你晓得我是忠实的
Oh, you know I was.
没错 我知道你很忠实
That’s right. I know you were.
你故意的
Oh! You meant to do that.
没错
Yes, I did.
你以前都让我整天工作
You kept me working all the time.
我哪有时间红杏出墙
I never had a chance to cheat.
你干嘛这么在乎忠实这种事
What is this big hang-up you’ve got about fidelity?
是什么让你把忠实…
What makes you think that being faithful…
奉为全世界最了不起的美德
is the greatest frigging virtue in the world?
打扰一下 嗯…
Excuse me. Well…
总比你在外面不断搞那些
it is a great deal better than those
风流韵事要好多了…
meaningless affairs you keep tap-dancing through…
什么史黛西 维多利亚什么的
those Stacys, those Victorias.
维多利亚的事 你连米歇尔都骗不过
You’re not even fooling Michelle with Victoria, you know.
脚伸直
Straighten that leg.
已经伸得够直了
It is as straight as it’s ever going to get.
还有邦妮…
Oh! The Boonies…
温蒂 黛比 丹娜…
the Wendys, the Debbies, the Donnas…
我无法将她们的名字全记住 手伸过来
I can’t even remember all their names. Give me a hand.
继续弹 保罗
Keep playing, Paul.
我敢说连你自己也记不住
Bet you can’t either.
快 告诉我 费城那个女人叫什么名字
Quick, tell me: What was the name of the girl in Philadelphia…
主持电视节目的那个金发女郎
the blonde with the television show?
主持电视节目的金发女郎
Ah. The blonde with the television show.
费城的那个金发女郎 我记得那女人的名字
The blonde in Philadelphia? I remember that girl’s name.
我记住是因为她对我的意义不同
I remember because that girl meant something to me.
主持电视节目的金发女郎 她的名字叫甜心
The blonde with the television show, her name was Sweetheart.
-蜜糖 -不是
-Honey? -No.
宝贝
Baby?
我记不得她的名字
I can’t remember her name.
多拉斯
Dorothy.
-多拉斯 -谁在乎
-Dorothy. -Who cares?
我记不得她的名字
I can’t remember her name.
歌♥曲越听越顺耳了 继续努力
The number’s looking good. Keep working.
-他会删掉这首歌♥吗 -不 我想不会的 保罗
-Is he gonna cut the number? -No, I don’t think so, Paul.
他一定会删的
He’s gonna cut it. He’s gonna cut it.
天啊 那人
Oh, God, that man!
他快把我逼疯了
He’s gonna drive me crazy.
好戏上场了 各位
It’s showtime, folks.
还没完全准备好

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章邦尼和琼
下一篇文章落水狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!