-Could we hear it again? -I’d love to hear it again.
哦 艾尼…
Oh! Arnie…
转 真是糟糕的音乐
Turn. That is some fucking music.
向后转
Turn back.
背弯下来 右腿伸出去
Arch your back. Extend the right leg.
把你的舞伴轻轻地放下来滑下来
Ease your partner down gently. Slide. Slide.
滑下来
Slide!
你和别的女人上过床吗
Have you ever slept with another woman?
我曾和两个个女人…和两个女人同时住一起
I once tried living with two girls… two girls at once.
一起同居
We lived together.
-一同欢笑 -一起喝酒
-Laughed together. -Drank together.
一块抽烟
Smoked together.
一起睡觉
Slept together.
有天早上醒来
Woke up one morning…
其中一个不见了
one of them was gone.
她在书桌上留了张纸条
On the bureau, she left a note.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
无法再和别人共享你
I cannot share you anymore.
我要拥有全部的你…
I want you all to myself…
不然什么都不要
or not at all.
请你试着谅解
Please. Please try to understand.
我不仅了解 我…我还备感荣幸
I not only understood, I… I was flattered.
还备感荣幸她对我感情如此强烈
I was flattered that she felt so strongly about me.
你怎么知道纸条是写给你
How did you know the note was to you?
不 不 不是我 不会的
No. No, that’s not me, man. No. Oh, ho-ho!
或许是别人 不会是我
No. Somebody else, maybe, but not me.
-这是什么 艾迪 -不是我 你找他谈
-What is this, Eddie? -Got me. Talk to him.
乔 我得找你谈进度表的事
Joey, I gotta talk to you about these time sheets.
连续三星期用三倍工作时间剪辑
Three weeks now we’ve been on triple-time.
上面的人快要杀我了
The brass is eating my ass out!
预计65天拍完的片子你总共拍了82天
You shot 82 days on a 65-day schedule.
预定四个月完成的剪辑 现在也拖到七个月
On a four-month editing schedule, you’ve gone seven months.
我们比预算超出了220万元
We’re already two million, two over the original budget.
乔 上帝六天创造全世界
Joey, God made the entire world in six days.
从来没加过班
He didn’t go on overtime once.
你花七个月的时间连一个半小时的电影都剪不出来…
You can’t even cut an hour-and-a-half movie…
还用三倍工作时间
in seven months, on triple-time?
乔 我也不喜欢这么做 通常我是冷静的人
Joey, I hate to do this. I’m usually a very calm man…
但这整件事让我快发狂了
but this whole thing has got me terribly crazy.
我一定要坚持原则 乔 这一切都必须停止
I must put my foot down. Joe, the whole thing has gotta stop.
只能立刻停下来才行
It has to stop. It’s got to stop!
停下来
It just simply must stop!
加斯 我在独白部分做了些改变 我想你会喜欢的
Josh, I made a few changes in the monologue. I think you’ll like it.
我得去彩排了
I have to go to rehearsal.
-病房♥这么贵 谁活得下去 -我们五点半见 艾迪
-At those prices, who can afford to live? -See you at 5:30, Eddie.
-和你谈话很开心 加斯 -所以 我接受了
-Nice talking to you, Josh. -So I accept!
天啊 真的比较好
Oh, my God. It is better.
-天助我们 -等一会儿 尸体的死样子
-God help us all. -Wait a minute. Real dead body.
好多了
It’s better.
刚刚跳得不错 我很喜欢大家蹲下 排成一直线
Okay, that looks good. I like it. Everybody down, in a straight line.
快 开始 蹲下
Come on. Here we go. Move down, move down.
蹲下 维多利亚 大声唱 开始
Move down, Victoria. And sing it out. Here we go.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
And any seat
You grab will be first-class
二 三 四 五 六 七 八 我不喜欢
Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. And I don’t like it.
速度加快两倍
Uh, double that.
-按哪个钮 -下面白色的那个
-Which button? -The white one. Down.
很糟 我们来试试其他舞步 帮我个忙
That stinks. Let’s try something else. Do me a favor.
把你的鞋脱了
Take off your shoes.
那是什么
What’s that?
-薄荷 -我能不能也吃一颗
-It’s a mint. -Can I have one?
不行 你不会喜欢的
No. Come on. You wouldn’t like it.
让我试试这个
Let me try this.
站这边 然后跳到我的肩上
Here, you stand over here and then jump up on my shoulder.
天啊 你变得好重
God, you’re getting heavy!
作出阿♥拉♥贝斯克芭蕾舞姿 对
Put your leg in an arabesque. There we are.
-家里一切都还好吗 -很好
-How are things at home? -Pretty good.

All right.
好 小心你的背部
All right, watch your back, now.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Anything you want to tell me?
喔 我答应妈妈不说的
Well, I promised Mom I wouldn’t bring it up.
但是你还不是讲了
But you’re gonna bring it up anyway.
坐下来 米歇尔 你有什么事情都可以跟我说
Sit down, Michelle. You can tell me anything.
给我你的手腕…
Give your wrists. Ready, and…

jump!
我一直在想 爸爸…
It’s just that I keep wondering, Dad…
膝盖弯起来
Bend your knees.
你一直在想什么事情
What is it you keep wondering?
你为什么不再婚
Why don’t you get married again?
转你的头
Do a head roll.
我没再婚是因为我没找着…
I don’t get married again because I can’t find anyone…
让我讨厌到…
I dislike enough…
想去虐待她的人
to inflict that kind of torture on.
那你为何不娶凯蒂 她很不错
Hey, why don’t you marry Katie? She’s terrific.
继续转你的头
Keep rolling your head.
脚伸直
Straighten your leg.
你说得没错 她是很好
Yeah, you’re right. She’s terrific.
这正是我不娶她的原因
That’s exactly why I don’t want to marry her.
好 从角落起跑 然后跳起来 我会抱住你
All right, run off in the corner and jump, and I’ll catch you.
那么维多利亚呢 你对她并不怎么着迷
What about Victoria? You’re not too crazy about her.
快点跑和跳 不用管那个
Just run and jump. Never mind that.
快…
Come on. And…
-那个金发女郎如何 -什么金发女郎
-What about the blonde? -What blonde?
她在费城主持电视节目
The one in Philadelphia with the television show
就是妈妈常提起的那位
You know, the one Mom keeps talking about.
-哦 那个金发女郎 -嗯哼
-Oh, yeah. That blonde. -Mm-hmm.
跳起来然后用腿夹住我
Jump up and wrap your legs around me.
夹住我 这样就对了
Wrap around. That’s it.
你为什么这么重视…跟着我的手动
Why is it so important to you that… Follow my hand.
为何这么重视我再婚与否
Why is it so important that I get married again?
因为这样你会比较定下来 不再到处乱搞女人
Because then you’d settle down and stop screwing around.
嘿 说话别太随便
Hey! Watch your language.
糟了
Oh, shit!
-时间不早了 我得带你回家 快点 -爸爸
-Look at the time. I got take you home, come on -Oh, dady,
我们能多待一会儿吗
can we stay a little longer?
不行 你晓得你妈会杀了我的
No, no, your mother will kill me, no.
可是真的很好玩 爸爸
It’s so much fun! Dady.
-不行 绝对不可以 -再五分钟就好嘛
-No, no, Absolutely. Come on. -Just five minutes!
-别用腿挡住 快 -那三分钟就好
-Stop flocking your legs. Come on! -Three minutes.
-你得回家了 -求求你了
-I’ll get you home. -Please?
不 不 不 不行
No, no, no, no.
况且 如果你再次结婚…
Besides, if you got married again…
你可能会生孩子 而我就会有个小♥弟♥弟♥了
maybe you’d have a baby, and I’d have a little brother.
我会打电♥话♥给贺兹租车公♥司♥帮你租个小♥弟♥弟♥
I’ll call Hertz and rent you a brother.
-真好笑 -每个人都很难伺候
-Very funny. -Oh, everybody’s a critic.
好戏上场了 各位
Showtime, folks.
好戏上场
Showtime.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
别微笑 身体向后倾斜
Stop smiling. Lay back.
向后倾斜
Lay back!
停下 停 停
Hold it, hold it, hold it.
甘蒂 凯西 非常好 你得再做一次 维多利亚
Candy, Casey, very good. You’re gonna do it again, Victoria.
加里 丹尼 一起跳
Gary, Danny, let’s go.
别微笑 这不是在演高中戏剧
Stop smiling. It’s not the high-school play.
-数拍子 -五 六 七 八
-Count. -Five, six, seven, eight.

Hold it.
用右脚站
Stand on your right foot.
左脚足尖碰地
Point your left toe.
肩膀放低
Drop that shoulder.
不是太难 对不对
Now, that’s not too hard, is it?
再来一次

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章邦尼和琼
下一篇文章落水狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!