Use them, don’t use them… you know, whatever you want.
很抱歉来打搅你 你是…路卡斯中士吗
I hate to bother you, but are you… Lucas Sergeant?
-是的 -你介意签个名吗
-Yes. -Would you mind?
当然不会
No, no. Not at all.
我是女演员 除了乔·吉德安 你是我最喜欢的导演
I’m an actress, and next to Joe Gideon, you’re my favorite director.
我很遗憾你上回的演出很失败
I’m so sorry your show was a flop.
-祝你表演事业前途无量 -非常谢谢你
-Best of luck with your career. -Thank you so much.
路卡斯 你花了很多心力
Lucas, you put in an awful lot of work on this.
我真的很感动
I’m moved.
-呦 泰迪 -想到你为了朋友这么做
-Yoo-hoo! Teddy! -For somebody to do something like this just…
真令人动容
just out of friendship, it touches me.
朋友理应如此 彼此照应
Listen, what are friends for? We’re all rooting for each other.
我很高兴乔的身体又好起来
I’m just pleased that Joe is well again.
-让我请客 -不行 路卡斯 让我来
-Let me get this. -No, Lucas. This is on me.
我说我来付帐
I said I’ll get this.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
乔 怎么啦
Joe, what’s the matter?
我现在心脏病又发作了
I’m having a heart attack.
不可能的 吉德安先生
No, that’s impossible, Mr. Gideon.
我才刚刚给你服药
I just gave you your medication.
可恶 他知道心脏病的病症
Goddamn it, he knows the symptoms!
你能不能去叫人来 拜托你
Will you call somebody, please?
他不可能感到痛才对
He can’t be in pain.
-让我量量看他的脉搏 -怎么会这样
-but let me take his pulse. -How can it be?
可恶 快去叫人
Goddamn it, get somebody!
但是我20分钟前才给你服药
But I just gave you your medication 20 minutes ago.
你不可能感到痛才对
You can’t possibly be in pain.
至少医院设备你可说是物尽其用了
Well, at least you’re getting use out of the equipment. Mr. Gideon.
说得真有趣 医生
That’s funny, Doctor.
但是我得告诉你 我快痛死了
I gotta tell you, it hurts like a son of a bitch.
布格小姐 请打两百毫克吗♥啡♥ 求你了
Miss Briggs, two milligrams of morphine, please.
-这是什么 -那是我的姓名和地址
-What’s this? -That’s my name and address.
你可以把我的支票寄到那里
You can send my check there.
现在还感觉痛不痛
Feeling any pain now?
-浑蛋 -怎么呢
-Bitch! -What?
不痛了
No.
但是那里有什么东西…破碎了
But something is… something is breaking up in there.
我喜欢这样子
Now, that I like.
有点不对劲
Something’s gone wrong.
全部都不对劲
All wrong.

No.
-不 -天啊
-No. -Oh, my God.
吉德安先生人呢
Where’s Mr. Gideon?
愤怒 否定 交涉 沮丧和接受
Anger, denial, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
-愤怒 -不 不要
-Anger. -No. No.
-不 不要现在 -天啊
-No! Not now. -“Jesus Christ!
可恶 浑蛋东西
Goddamn son of a bitch, pig-fucking bastards!”
-不是现在 -我不知道
-Not now. -I don’t know.
我们刚在忙着急救
We were busy with an emergency,
然后我一看 就发现他不见了
and the next thing I noticed, he was gone.
否定 否定
Denial? Denial?
不 那不是我 不会的
No. No, that’s not me, man. No. Oh, ho-ho!
不是我 或许是别人 不会是我
No, somebody else, maybe, but not me. Oh, no.
你们找错人了 我妈如何
You got the wrong… How about my mother, man?
她蛮老的 我已经断奶也不用包尿布了
She’s old. I’m weaned. I’m toilet-trained.
我不再需要她了…再见 妈妈 你一直都很棒
I don’t need her anymore… Bye, Ma. You’ve been terrific.
我爱你 但是不是我
I love ya! But not me.
天啊 别带我走
Oh, Jesus, don’t take me out now.
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
难道你不喜欢音乐喜剧
Don’t you like musical comedy?
交涉
Bargaining.
结束了 还是你要再来一次
Finished, or do you want to run it again?
好 我想再来一次
Yes, I’d like to run it again.
我要整个再来一次
I’d like to run the whole thing again.
老兄 我们能不能…来这里
Look, man, can we… Come here.
我们可以像生意人 坐下来好好商量吗
Can we sit down and talk about this like businessmen?
商量一下 好不好 我不想讨价还价
A negotiation, okay? Look, I don’t want to haggle.
你帮我找个讲理的人来
You’ll find me a reasonable man, man.
我上星期四晚上见面的那个住东63街的金发女郎
The blonde on East 63rd Street I see on Tuesday nights, Right?
我们一刀两断 完了 我再也没有见过她
Gone. Finished. I’ll never see her again.
结束了
That’s it.
不能再吸毒
No more hard drugs.
抽点大♥麻♥或许还行 但是仅止于此 听到没
A little grass, maybe, but that’s it. Okay?
好了 我答应你不再去地铁当暴露狂 好吗
Look, man, I promise I won’t flash on subways anymore, okay?
一言为定 好吗 你还真麻烦
We got a deal? Huh? Huh? Huh? Guy drives a hard bargain.
你们在看什么 我以前不是告诉过你们…
What are you staring at? I told you guys before…
抽太多烟 喝太多酒
too much smoking, too much boozing,
搞太多女人 一定都会有报应的
too much screwing around, it’ll get you every time.
我等会儿回来
I’ll be back.
可恶 去找他
Well, goddamn it, find him!
我要他立刻回加护病房♥ 该死的傻子
I want him back in ICU, and right now! Damn fools!
各位先生女士 下面出场的这位是…
And here he is, ladies and germs, tops in taps…
-天啊 -不同反响的踢踏小舞王
-Oh, my God! -tap dancer extraordinaire.
-如果我是上帝…-我快死了
-If I were God… -I’m dying!
-有时候我认为我就是上帝…-我快死了吗
-And sometimes I think I am… -Oh, God, am I dying?
全看你吸了多少吗♥啡♥…
Depends on how much morphine I’ve had…
我快死了 除了我没人死
I’m dying! Nobody’s dying but me!
-我会放过这个了不起的踢踏舞者 -医生也还死
-I would spare this terrific tap dancer! -The doctor’s not dying.
他好端端住在佛罗里达 而我却快要死了
He’s alive in Florida, and I’m dying!
再也没人要下葬
No pennies on the eyes for me.
求求你
Please.
马上就来 先生 再见
Right away, sir. Bye.
[西班牙语]
走吧 我们最好快找这人
Come on, we better try to find this guy.
天啊
Oh, God!
我快死了
I’m dying!
这病房♥我每天得花240元
I’m paying $240 a day for the hospital room!
这么贵谁住得起
At those prices, man, who can afford to live?
接下来是…
So…
接受…
acceptance.
哦 天啊
Oh, God!
我觉得你是世界上最美的人
I think you’re the most beautiful thing in the world.
我爱你
And I love you.
只是头上受了点伤
Just a cut on the head.
不 留他在这里一点都不麻烦
Man, I won’t have any trouble at all keeping him here.
他就坐在那里唱些老歌♥
He just wants to sit around and sing old-time songs.
别急 其实我还蛮愉快的
Don’t hurry, baby. I’m having a pretty good time myself.
吉德安先生 我们刚谈到哪里
Now, Mr. Gideon, where were we?
你怎么知道我的名字
How did you know my name?
刚知道的 他们要来带你走了
Eh, just found out. They’re coming to get you, you know.
我就知道他们会来找我 我能再抽根烟吗
I knew they would. Can I have another?
请自便
Oh, help yourself.
你能为我再唱一次吗
Could you do it one more time? Just for me?
好 我很乐意
Oh, yeah, I’d love to.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag
And smile smile smile

Hey!
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag
Smile boys that’s the style
一起唱
Here we go.
What’s the use of worrying
It never was worthwhile
有趣吧 来
Juicy!
So pack up your troubles
[西班牙语]
-你唱对了 -五 六 七 八
-You got it. -Five, six, seven, eight.
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag
And smile smile smile
好了 先生 你跟我们一起走
Okay, mister, you come along with us.
请你乖乖安静地走
Nice and quiet, now.
别惹任何的麻烦
Quiet now. Please, don’t cause any trouble.
一切都不会有事的 好吗
Everything’s going to be fine, all right?
好 再见 泰格
All right. So long, Tiger.
再见 吉德安
Later, Gideon.
你了解这只是粗略的剪辑
This is just a rough cut, you know.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章邦尼和琼
下一篇文章落水狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!