Mr. Burden, we can find you a seat.
等他来
No, thanks. I’ll wait out here.
不 谢了 我在门外等
If Dr. Stanton shows up, let me know.
斯坦顿医生露面 请告诉我
Pass the word along to the boys, will you? Yes, sir.
让条路给他 好的
All right, now. Everybody.
好了 各位
That means everybody.
这里的每一位
Let’s let Willie know we’re here.
请让威利知道我们都来了
All together.
请大家一起喊
Willie! Willie! We want Willie!
威利 威利 我们支持威利
Willie! Willie! We want Willie!
威利 威利 我们支持威利
Willie! Willie! We want Willie!
威利 威利 我们支持威利
Willie! Willie! We want Willie!
威利 威利 我们支持威利
We will first proceed to take the judgment of the senate…
我们今天要讨论参院的决议案…
on the question of the impeachment of the governor.
有关州长失职的争议
Mr. Speaker, this is a farce to ask us to vote…
主席先生 这是件难题…
in the face of the kind of intimidation…
要我们在此讨论此案…
and pressure that has been exerted here in the past few weeks.
而过去数周以来 一直处于恐吓及压力之下
Even that crowd outside…
甚至那些外面的群众都是…
yelling on cue
他们在对着你大叫…
is part of that pressure.
这也是对我们的一种压力
Willie! Willie! We want Willie!
威利 威利 我们支持威利
Willie! Willie! We want Willie!
威利 威利 我们支持威利
Attention, please. Attention, please.
请注意 请注意
This is a special announcement from Willie Stark
这是威利·史塔克
to you people out there.
对各位的特别宣言
He doesn’t want any one of you to leave.
他不要你们任何人离开
He wants you to stay in front of this state capitol
他希望你们留在首府议会前
until the fight is over.
直到他的对抗有结果
If you want Willie Stark to win,
如果你们希望威利·史塔克获胜
stay where you are, do you hear me?
请留在原地 你们听到了吗?
Stay where you are. Don’t go away.
留在原地 不要走开
Stay where you are.
留在原地
Don’t go away.
不要走开
Attention, please.
请注意
Attention, please.
请注意
The balloting on the impeachment proceedings
关于州长史塔克
against Governor Stark…
失职案的投票…
has just ended.
刚刚结束
This is the result.
这是投票结果
Willie Stark…
威利·史塔克…
has won!
获胜
They tried to ruin me,
他们想要打败我
but they are ruined.
但是 他们被打败了
They tried to ruin me
他们想要毁灭我
because they did not like what I have done.
因为他们不喜欢我所做的
Do you like what I have done?
你们喜欢我的所作所为吗?
Remember, it’s not I who have won, but you.
别忘了 并不是我赢了 是你们赢了
Your will is my strength,
你们的意志是我的力量
and your need is my justice.
你们的需求就是我的正义
And I shall live in your right and your will.
我在你的力量和意志下必然获胜
And if any man tries to stop me
如果有人想阻止我
from fulfilling that right and that will,
完成你们的意志和需求
I’ll break him…
我会痛打他…
I’ll break him with my bare hands,
我会用我的双手痛打他
for I have the strength of many.
因为我有大众的支持力量
Jack, boy, I knew we’d win out. Come on.
你好 杰克 我们进来好好谈谈
Doctor, I’m very glad to…
医生 我非常高兴…
Does it… hurt much, boss?
受伤很重吗?
Does it hurt much?
伤得很深吗?
Anne. Anne, where are you going?
安 安 你要去哪?
I don’t know. Leave me alone. To do what?
我不知道 别管我 要做什么?
I don’t care. No, that’s too easy.
我不管 不 那太危险了
I don’t know, I don’t know I do.
我不知道 我不知道 我知道
Leave me alone, please. No, no more.
别管我了 拜托不 不行了
He’s dead. We’re alive.
他死了? 我们还活着
My brother’s dead. We’ve got to go on living.
我哥哥死了 我们还得继续活下去
How?
怎么活下去?
So Adam’s death has meaning.
这样亚当的死才有意义
So that it wasn’t wasted.
才没有浪费
Anne, our life has to give his death meaning.
安 我们活着 亚当的死才有意义
Don’t you see that?
你不明白吗?
Look at those people. Look at them.
看看那些人 看看他们
They still believe.
他们还信任他
And we’ve got to make them see
我们必须让他们知道
Willie the way Adam always saw him,
他们所知的威利
or there’s no meaning in anything, anything.
根本没有任何意义 一点也不
Mr. Burden, the governor’s asking for you.
波顿先生 州长想见你
You better hurry. He’s going fast.
你最好快点 他快死了
Will you wait here?
你在这里等着 好吗?
Will you wait here?
你在这里等着 好吗?
Could have been… whole world, Willie Stark.
差点就是威利·史塔克的世界了
Whole world, Willie Stark.
威利·史塔克的世界
Why did he do it to me,
他为何要这样对我?
Willie Stark?
威利·史塔克?
Why?
为什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!