I’m gonna have to cite you for that.
车前身似乎太低
And, Milner, the front end of this thing you’re driving looks a little low.
不会 保证是规定的高度
Oh, no, sir. It’s 12 and a half inches, regulation size.
不相信的话 你可以检查
Now, it’s been checked several times. You can check it if you like, sir.
阿强 你听着 你不能跟法律捉迷藏
Look, Milner. Listen. You can’t fool with the law. Yes, sir.
我们知道今晚那个人是你 特征完全符合
We know that was you tonight. We have an excellent description of this car.
现在就可以把你关进牢里 而且在法庭上一定能胜诉
I could run you in right now, and I could make it stick.
但我不愿意这么做 想知道为什么吗
But I’m not gonna do that, Milner. You know why?
我要当场捉到你
I want to catch you in the act,
到时候有你受的
and when I do, I’m gonna nail you but good.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, Milner.
谢谢你 讨厌鬼
Thank you, asshole.
你是个大流氓
You’re a regular J. D.
把它放到那边的c s 档案里
File that under C.S. Over there.
c s 代表什么
C. S? What’s that stand for?
胆小鬼
Chicken shit. That’s what it is.
他似乎很棒
Ain’t he neat?
你认识开黄色两门车的家伙吗
Hey, you know a guy around here with a piss yellow deuce coupe?
听说是这里的大哥
Supposed to be hot stuff?
你是指阿强吗
What, you mean John Milner?
没人比得过他 他有最快
Hey, nobody can beat him, man. He’s got the fastest…
傻瓜 我可不是没没无闻之人 对不对
I ain’t nobody, dork.

Right? Right.
如果你看到他 告诉他我在找他
You see this Milner, you tell him I’m looking for him, huh?
再告诉他我会要他输的惨兮兮
Tell him I aim to blow his ass right off the road.
他是不是很酷
Ain’t he neat?
这妞真漂亮
What a babe.
好一个性感尤物
What a bitching babe.
哈罗
Hello.
要不要搭便车
Look, you sure you don’t need a lift somewhere, huh?
你知道阿强吗 他是我的好朋友
Hey, you know John Milner? John Milner’s a good friend of mine.
有没有人告诉你 你长得像康尼史蒂芬斯
Hey, did anybody ever tell you that you look just like Connie Stevens?
你真的很像
You do. I really mean it.
真的吗
For real?
对 有一次 我在狄克劳节目中看到她
Yeah. I met her once at a Dick Clark road show.
你真认为我像她
Yeah? You really think I look like her?
骗你是狗
Yeah, no shit.
抱歉 我是 我绝没骗你
Oh, I’m sorry. I mean that I’m not just feeding you a line.
你真的很像康尼史蒂芬斯
I really think you do. You look like Connie Stevens.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
黛比
Debbie.
我一直认为我像仙度荻
You know, I always thought I look like Sandra Dee.
没错 你也很像她
Oh. Yeah, well, you look a lot like her, too.
那是你的车吗
Yeah, is this your car?
是的 我是陶仔
Yeah. I’m Terry the…
朋友都叫我陶仔虎
Well, they usually call me Terry the Tiger.
这部车很拉风
Yeah? It’s really tough- looking.
你上哪所学校
What school you go to?
度威中学 它起速快吗
Dewey. Can it lay rubber?
当然 这是雪佛兰327引擎 相当有力
Yeah, I got a 327 Chevy in it. It’s got six Strombergs.
内部装潢好棒 坐起来一定舒服
That’s bitching tuck ‘n’ roll. You know, I really love the feel of tuck ‘n’ roll upholstery.
是吗
You do? Well… Yeah.
你上车 好好感觉一下 随便摸摸
You know, come in. I’ll let you feel it. I mean, you can touch it if you want.
你可以随便摸摸椅套
I’ll let you feel the upholstery.

Okay.
踩油门
Peel out.
什么
What? Peel out.
踩油门加速呀 车子冲出时最让我兴奋
I just love it when guys peel out.
他们老远从史考城来 让我们为他们鼓掌
And they came all the way from Stockton. Let’s hear it.
现在要走要留随你
I don’t care if you leave this second.
谢谢妲比所做的室内布置
And we wanna thank Darby Langdon, who did all these neat decorations.
下面将由
Now the next dance is gonna be a snowball,
去年的学生会主席史提夫
and leading it off is last year’s class president, Steve Bolander,
以及今年的 啦啦队长萝瑞一起开舞
and this year’s head cheerleader, Laurie Henderson.
来吧
Come on.
“来”什么
“Come on” what?
别闹了 拜托面带笑容
Oh, Steven, please. Smile or something.
别捏我
Quit pinching.
这次你离开这里 以为我会伤心 会发疯吗
You think I care if you go off? You think I’m gonna crack up or something?
别太高估自己
Boy, are you conceited!
当初我怎么会约你出去
I don’t know why I ever asked you out in the first place.
是我约你的
You didn’t. I asked you out.
谁说是你约我
What do you mean, you asked me out?
就在”相反♥日♥”那天 记得吗
Backwards Day. Remember?
如果等你邀的话 不知要等到哪天
If I had waited for you to ask me… Oh, brother!
事后 两个礼拜没打电♥话♥来
Even after that, you didn’t call me for two weeks.
我忙嘛
Well, I was busy.
小戴告诉我你害怕
You were scared. Dave Ogler told me.
还有 出去玩 你居然没吻我
Then when you did ask me out, you didn’t kiss me for three dates.
是因为我
Well, I was…
害怕 吉姆说的
Scared. Jim Kiler told me.
我甚至跑去问爸爸 为什么你不亲我
I even asked my father why you hadn’t kissed me.
居然还找老爸
Your father. Great.
你猜他怎么说
You know what he said?
他说 你不笨
He said he thought you were bright enough,
可能在等适当的机会
and that you’d probably get around to it after a while.
结果你还是没行动 只好我来了
You didn’t, of course. I had to.
记得野餐那次
Remember the picnic?
峡谷那次
Out at the canyon?
天呀 你怎么什么都不记得
Oh, boy! You don’t remember anything, do you?
第一次野餐 在湖边那次
The first one, up at the lake.
在那边你第一次吻我
That was the first time you kissed me.
而我几乎是投怀送抱
I had to practically throw myself at you.
我记得
I remember.
你么哭了
What’s wrong?
真是前世欠你的
Go to hell.
你打算偷哪个轮胎盖
What are you doing, stealing hubcaps?
嘿 温蒂
Well, hey, Wendy.
最近好吗
How’ve you been?
很好
Fine.
你呢
Great.
等等
How you been? Wait a sec.
等我一下
Wait a minute!
芭比刚买♥♥部新车
Bobbie Tucker. She’s got her car.
听说你要离开这里
Heard you’re going away to school.
可能 还没决定
Maybe, maybe.
怎么了
What?
你一点也没变
Same old Curt.
以前我们在一起时 你也老是举棋不定
All the time we were going together, you never knew what you were doing.
Hey, guys, wait for me!
我得走了
Well, I gotta go.
到哪去
Well, where you going?
随便逛逛
Nowhere.
我能不能一起去
Well, you mind if I come along?
好啊
Okay.
太棒了
Ok.
小史 你们快分开 这是学校的规定
All right, Bolander, break that up. You know the rules.
忍♥不住的话 到别处去
You and your girlfriend wanna do that, go someplace else, huh?
你少在这里发威
Hey, Kroot. Why don’t you go kiss a duck?
你说什么
What did you say?
我说光头你少发威
I said go kiss a duck, marble- head.
好 你暂时停学
All right, Bolander, you are suspended!
礼拜一别来上课
Don’t you even come in Monday. You’re out! You’re out!
别急 我已经毕业了 记得吗
Kroot, Kroot… I graduated last semester. Remember?
我们到运河去
Why don’t we go out to the canal?
为什么
What for?
你想要我来硬的吗
Listen, I can get tough with you, too, you know.
帅呆了
Hard guy.
一个汉堡 一个肉酱汉堡 两份薯条 再加上
A double Chubby Chuck, a Mexicali Chili- Barb, two orders of French fries and…
樱桃可乐
Cherry Coke.
两杯樱桃可乐
And two Cherry Cokes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!