什么
Now wait a minute. What? Huh?
没错
Yeah, right. Cool.
小黛 我的小美人
Hey, Deb. How’s my soft baby?
韦克 走开 我不是你的宝贝
Come on. Beat it, Vic. I’m not your baby.
甜心 别吊胃口
Oh, come on, honey. Look, so I never called you back.
我忙嘛 所以没打电♥话♥
I’ve been, you know, busy.
连忙三个礼拜
Yeah, three weeks?
我早就知道 你的脑容量比鸟还小
Besides, it only took me one night to realize if brains were dynamite, you couldn’t blow your nose.
小姐你也好不到哪里去 这家伙是谁 爱因斯坦
Look who’s talking. Hey, who’s the wimp you’re hanging out with now? Einstein?
他很聪明 不像你这么无脑
Tiger happens to be very intelligent, unlike you.
你那鸟脑袋里想什么 我全知道
I know everything your dirty little mind is thinking. It shows.
老兄 她明明不想
Hey, now, buddy, look. The lady obviously doesn’t wanna have to…
你想吃拳头吗
Look, creep. You want a knuckle sandwich?
不用了 我已经叫了汉堡
No, thanks. I’m waiting for a double Chubby Chuck.
那就把你的臭嘴闭上
Then keep your smart- ass mouth shut.
等哪天我受不了时
Hey, I’ll call you sometime, Deb.
再打电♥话♥找你
Some night when I’m hard up.
我不在家
I won’t be home.
滚开
Get out of here. Get out of here.
你的朋友都很怪
You seem to know a lot of weird guys.
他不是朋友 他只是
That creep’s not a friend of mine.
好色
He’s just horny.
就因为你不同 所以我喜欢你
That’s why I like you. You’re different.
你真的认为我聪明
I am? I mean, you really think I’m intelligent?
当然 而且我打赌 你一定能弄得到”布鲁”
Yeah. And I bet you’re smart enough to get us some brew.
“布鲁”喔 是酒
Yeah. Brew? Yeah. Liquor.

Yeah.
酒 没问题
Yeah, right, liquor.
反正这里太挤了
Yeah, this place is too crowded anyway.
先生 你的汉堡和可乐
What about your double Chubby Chuck, your Mexicali Chili- Barb and your two Cherry Cokes, sir?
快点好吗 你会跟丢她
Will you speed up, please? Quit shoving me. You’re gonna lose her.
超过他 然后右转
Cut around him. Just hang a right at the corner.
又跟丢了
Oh, lost her again.
她是谁
Who is she?
不知道
I don’t know,
但我要找到她
but I’m gonna find out.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
说呀 芭比
Well, come on, Bob.
她到底是谁
Come on, who is she?
说呀
Come on!
你听过毕先生吗 那家很酷的珠宝店就是他的
You know Mr. Beeman? He owns Hepcat Jewelers.
是的
Yeah.
她就是他的太太
That’s his wife.
胡说
Get out of here.
不可能 她又年轻又漂亮
That’s ridiculous. That girl is young and beautiful.
而且已婚
And married.
她在第十街徘徊
And she was cruising 10th Street.
你想错人了
You got to be thinking of someone else.
你知道我前任男友 即将成为总统助理吗
Hey, did you know that my ex is going to become a presidential aide?
那是秘密 不能说
Yeah, and it’s a secret, so don’t tell anybody.
他最大的野心是 和甘迺迪总统握手
But his greatest ambition is to shake hands with President Kennedy.
你志向这么不定 怎么能达到目标
How do you suppose you’re gonna do that, wishy- washy, at JC?
现在我长大了 野心也不一样
Well, maybe I’ve grown up. Maybe I changed my mind.
不可能
I doubt it. I doubt it.
那是因为自知不能而放弃
Maybe you don’t think you can do it.
你是不是该闭上嘴了
Maybe you ought to shut up.
想的美 我才不
Maybe I ought to. But I won’t.
我建议你到后座来
Maybe you ought to come into the aft chamber.
我们可以好好讨论
Where we can discuss this in private.
真没原则
Thanks a lot.
来呀 温蒂
Come on, Wendy.
过去 我才不坐在你的腿上
Move over. I’m not sitting on your lap.
司机 到歌♥剧院去
To the opera, James.
去死
Drop dead.
或是去嘉楼酒店狂欢一番
Unless you want to go to Gallo Dam and have a little orgy.
要去你自己去
You wish.
我会带些奶油 我们可以抹满全身
Oh, I could pick up some oleomargarine, roll around in it for a while.
Hey, you guys, keep your mind on the road.
以前我太傻了
I’ve been silly.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你愿意留下来真好
I’m really glad you’re gonna stay.
说不定我们可以一起上课
We might even have a class together.
有可能
– Maybe.
小柯
– Look.
那个奇布好帅
There’s Kip Pullman. He’s so neat.
等我们超过他时 你和他说一下话
Look. Say something to him when we go by.
说什么
What do you want me to say?
随便 我只想见见他
Anything. I just want to meet him.
喂 奇布 怎么样
Hey, Kip, buddy. What’s up?
小柯 好久不见 你都做些什么
Hey, Henderson. Long time no see. What you been doing?
什么也没做
Nothing, nothing.
我只想告诉你 芭比爱你爱得发狂
I just wanted to tell you that Bobbie here’s madly in love with you and trembles at the sight
一见到你健美的肌肉 就全身颤栗
of your rippling biceps.
你滚出去
Out of my car, you…
等一等
Wait a second. Wait a second.
我恨你 你给我出去
I hate you! Get out of my car!
脾气别这么大
Temper, temper!
Yes, found Barbara Ann.
Hey, this one is for all you out there watching the Submarine Races.
你要的可乐加冰块
Here it is. One 10- cent Coke with ice.
别喝太久
And don’t take all day drinking it.
求求你
Please.
可恶 本来以为我朋友会在这
Oh, rats. I thought some of my friends might be here.
人家早就睡觉了
Probably a couple of weeks past their bedtime now.
那是小荻 希望她看见我
Oh, wait. There’s Dee Dee. I hope she sees me.
又来个小荻
Shit. Dee Dee.
嘿 阿强
Hiya, John. Oh.
– 艾尔 忙什么 – 没什么
What do you say, Al? Not much.
星期一可不可以把车开过来 你帮我把保险架焊一下
Say, do you think if I brought my Mopar by the shop on Monday, you could spot weld the bumper bracket?
只要中午以前来都没问题
Sure. Anything. Just come by before noon. All right?
这是玲达
Sure. Hey, you met Linda? Fine.
你好
No, no. Hi, Linda.
这是我的表妹卡萝 卡萝 追是玲达 艾尔
This is my cousin, Carol. Carol, Linda. Al.
我在做临时保姆
I’m babysitting tonight.
保姆
Babysitting?
你小心一点 好不好
Yeah, Jesus! Watch it, will you?
被她打了一整晚 小孩就是这么不成熟
Been hitting me all night. Kids will be kids, you know.
停下来 怎么这么孩子气
Hold on, God damn it. Why don’t you grow up, for Christ’s sake?
我们一天打到晚
We don’t get along too well.
就像这样
You know how it is. It’s been like this…
你这个混♥蛋♥
You spastic creep!
嗨 表哥 你好
Hi, cousin. How’s your bod?
杰克狼人节目的地址是 1300丘拉街
Wolfman Top 40 is Box 1300, Chula Vista.
狼人汗衫的地址是 狼人股份有限公♥司♥ 贝克市
Wolfman sweatshirts is Wolf Enterprises, Bakersfield.

Hi.
先生 打扰一下
Excuse me, sir.
什么事
Yes, son?
我在想
I was wondering,
你能不能告诉我现在几点钟
could you give me the time?
没问题
Oh, sure.
差一刻十二点
It’s 11:45.
差一刻十二点 多谢
Yeah. 11:45. Good. Thanks a lot. Okay.
打扰你一下
Oh, excuse me, sir.
我的身分证被洪水冲走
I got a problem. See, I lost my I. D. In a flood
既然你要去买♥♥东西
and I was wondering, since you’re going in there anyway,
能不能帮我买♥♥瓶威士忌
could you pick me some Old Harper? Hard stuff?
拜托你
Would you buy me a bottle?
没问题
Why, certainly.
我太太也死了
I lost my wife, too.
不过她的名字不是身分证
Her name wasn’t Idy, though,
也不是在洪水中丧生 但我了解你的心情
and it wasn’t in a flood.But I know what you…
钱在这 帮我买♥♥瓶威士忌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!