You get it to room 233 for Krystal.
拿去233号♥房♥ 给克里斯托
7:30?
七点半?
And Krystal’s, like, she’s a bitch until she gets to know you, you know.
在克里斯托真正了解你之前 她还是挺贱的
But she’s good people, you know? She is.
但她是好人 你懂吗 她是好人
It’s just she doesn’t know you, you know. You’re new.
只是她还不了解你 你是新来的
So… oh, and, um, I got you a present.
所以… 噢对了 我有礼物要给你
You got me a present?
你有礼物给我?
You don’t have to close your eyes or anything.
不用闭眼什么的
You just gotta prove to me your real name is star.
只需要证明 你真的叫小星
You’re funny.
你真好笑
Prove to me your name is star, and I’ll give it to you.
快证明你真的叫小星 证明了我就给你
It was my mom’s idea.
是我妈妈起的
She said we’re all made from stars. From death stars.
她说我们都从星星而来 死星
Can I get my present?
可以把礼物给我了吗
I made that.
我亲手做的
You got girly handwriting.
你的字真娘炮
You’re a death star?
你是颗死星吗
Scared?
怕了吗
Bang.

What the fuck? What’s up, g?
搞什么 想怎样 天才?
You can’t be doing that shit. You came too close.
你不能这样 靠得太近了
You came too close. Stop.
你自己先靠近的 停下
And now you’re stuck.
现在你被困住了
And now you’re stuck. Stop.
你被困住了 停下
And now you’re stuck. Jake, stop.
你被困住了 杰克 快停下
Okay.
好吧
“Be on time for all meetings, curfews and pick-ups.
准时出席所有会议 严格遵守宵禁和接送时间
No males in female rooms.
女生房♥间男士止步
Dress for success. Don’t tell anyone where you’re staying.
打扮得体 不得暴露所在地址
Uh, “do not talk to motel guests.
不得与旅馆其他住客交流
Be on time for all meetings, curfews and pick-ups.
准时出席所有会议 严格遵守宵禁和接送时间
No males in female rooms. Dress for success.
女生房♥间男士止步 打扮得体
Do not tell anyone where you’re…
不得暴露…
They’re gonna send us to the spice mines of kessell,
他们要送我们到卡塞尔的香料矿场去
and they’ll fuck with us.
然后他们会搞死我们
They’ll fuck with us.
他们会搞死我们
Hey, don’t let her go on the road.
嘿 别让她走到马路上
Fuck…

Goddamn world of Google.
被谷歌♥统治的操蛋世界
Fucking McDonald’s poisonous shit.
麦当劳的东西都他妈有毒
Fuck.

Stay.
别走
you’re late.
你迟到了
I’m sorry. I…
对不起 我
Shit.

What’s rule one?
守则第一条是什么
Don’t be late for anything.
永远别迟到
Bitch, you don’t make money,I don’t make money. You get it?
贱♥人♥ 你赚不到钱 我也没钱赚 懂吗
I’m gonna let it slide this time because it’s your first day.
这次我先放过你 因为这才第一天
You keep 20 percent of what you make, 25 if it’s cash.
你赚的钱自己留两成 现金的话就两成半
Always try and get cash. Okay.
所以尽量赚现金 好的
The rest is management fees, goes to motels, gas.
剩下的是管理费 用来付住宿费和油钱
That’s basically it.
基本上就这些
Jake’ll train you.
杰克负责训练你
You like that idea?
这主意你接受吧?
He’s the best I got.
他是我手下最好的了
He knows everything on how to make money.
他知道赚钱的所有套路
And what are we here for?
我们是来干什么的
To make money?
赚钱?
Good.
很好
Hold on.
等等
Here’s for food and things till you start earning.
拿去买♥♥些吃的用的 在你开始赚钱之前
Thanks. I’ll pay you back.
谢谢 我会还你的
Damn straight. This isn’t no fucking charity.
真♥他♥妈♥废话 我又不是慈善家
I’m gonna take it off your first paycheck.
从你第一次薪水里扣
0kay

we have a crew meeting at 8:00 in the parking lot.
八点停车场 员工会议
Where’d it go?
去哪儿了
Point at it. Point at it.
瞄准了 瞄准了
Let’s fucking bounce. K.C., k.C.!
都他妈跳起来 堪萨斯 堪萨斯
That’s right. What’s up?
这就对了 怎么样
She looks just like she wants to fight.
她看起来想挑架
Nah, I’m good.
不 我挺好
You see the stickers Jake got me?
看到杰克给我的贴纸了吗
Hey, that’s pretty. Yeah.
嘿 挺漂亮的 是的
He got me Princess Leia stickers when I first got here.
我刚来的时候 他给了我莱娅公主的贴纸
He got you stickers, too?
他也给你贴纸了吗
Mmm-hmm.

Yeah, I used to have them on here, but the rain kind of washed them off.
我以前都贴在这上面 但雨水淋多了就掉了
Hey. Hey. Hey, shut that off.
嘿 嘿 嘿 快关了
All right.
好吧
Okay, listen up.
听好了
Where y’all headed today is real wealthy territory.
你们今天去的是有钱人的地盘
I ain’t tried this kind of territory before,
我以前还没试过这种地方
but these people are loaded and it shouldn’t be hard.
但这些人有的是钱 卖♥♥东西应该不难
So what are there? No excuses.
我们的宗旨? 不找借口
And with loser night coming up in a few days,
过几天就是菜鸟之夜了
some of y’all need to step the fuck up.
你们中的某些人要多加把劲了
Step the fuck up.
多加把劲
I said one, two, three, four, five.
一 二 三 四 五
This loser ain’t got no job.
菜鸟回家去喂猪
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Let’s back it up and do it again.
六 七 八 九 十 回头再来搏一次
Say I. Heyo!
我要 嘿哈
Got money. Got dough.
有钱 能花
I said shit, goddamn. Get off your ass and slam.
我说去他妈的蛋 起身赚个大满贯
071, 071,071!
零七一 零七一 零七一
All right, get to work, you lazy fuckers.
好吧 干活去 一群死懒鬼
I’ll tell you what.
我跟你们讲
Ain’t nobody coming to my fucking room to take a shit again.
我再也不准你们来我房♥间拉屎了
You and runt can go to y’all room to take a shit.
你和伦特回自己房♥间去拉
When I walked in the fucking bathroom, there was a fucking cow Patty.
我回到房♥间里 看到一大坨该死的屎
That wasn’t me. I fell asleep.
不是我拉的 我睡着了
And there was a little fucking hershey kiss
还有小块小块的屎
just floating in the toilet.
漂在马桶里的水面上
as long as you flush it.
我才不鸟是谁拉的 只要你们拉完记得冲掉
Febreze, though.
还要除臭
If somebody comes over to my place I ask them to use febreze in my bathroom,
要是想在我的房♥间拉屎 请除臭好吗
so if you do take a shit, you better spray and you better flush.
你要是想拉屎 最好给我除臭 给我冲掉
I don’t know. Everybody knew my fucking toilet didn’t work.
我不知道 大家都知道我他妈马桶坏了
Hey, Austin.
嘿 奥斯汀
What’s losers’ night?
什么是菜鸟之夜
That’s a fun motherfucking night right there.
就是个巨他妈有趣的夜晚
Yeah, kinda, sort of. It’s a party practically.
没错 差不多 这是个派对 实际上
It’s where the two losers of the week…
这一周最菜的两个菜鸟
Whoever makes the least amount… Least amount of money.
赚得最少的人… 赚钱赚得最少的
…has to fight each other.
两个人打一架
It’s a game, but technically it’s not a game.
这是个游戏 但严格来说不算是游戏
‘Cause they’re physically fighting. It’s like a tradition.
因为这是真的动手 这是传统
They’re putting their hands on each other.
拳头实打实砸到对方身上
Krystal kinda set that shit up. Y’all are fucked up.
克里斯托定下的 你们都脑子有病吧
It’s stupid shit. It gives us something to do.
这也太蠢了 让我们有事可干
When you’re on the road most of your life,
当你大部分时间都花在路上的时候
you need something to get some shit out.
你需要找点途径发泄一下
We gotta have something to occupy ourselves.
找些事情转移注意力
Like every time he whips his dick out, we all jump on him? It’s a game.
比如每次他一露鸟 我们就一哄而上 这是个游戏
We all have our little thing, you know.
我们都有自己的小游戏 你知道的
Like when the Rihanna song comes on,
比如 一旦听到蕾哈娜的歌♥
you know how, in kmart, we all, like, dropped.
你懂的 在凯马特 我们就集体倒地
Yeah, it’s stupid shit. It’s bullshit. We have fun.
的确挺蠢的 尽是扯淡 但我们玩得很开心
It is tradition. I never lose.
这是传统 我没当过菜鸟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!