All right, what’s next?
好了 下一首是什么
You’re a dumbass bitch i ain’t fuckin’ with you
♪ 你是个蠢婊♥子♥ 我才不会鸟你
remember Jay-Z? No?
记得Jay-Z吗 不记得
Yo, where are y’all from? Shit, nigga.
你们都从哪儿来的 该死 黑鬼
All over.
五湖四海
Krystal gets people from all over. I’m from Panama.
克里斯托到处招人 我来自巴拿马
I’m qt. I’m from Panama City. I’m the cutie of the crowd.
我是可爱 来自巴拿马城 我是大家的小可爱
Yeah!
没错
What’s up? I mean, she’s the rider.
你好 我说 她特别仗义
Like, if you’re friends with her, she will make sure that you are fine.
你要是她的朋友 她能保管你安全无事
Regardless. Re-fucking-gardless.
保管无事 保他妈一百个管
Yeah.

And she’s a fucking g.
她还特他妈聪明
Yeah!
没错
I’m jj.
我是JJ
I was born and raised in West Virginia, and all these are my bitches.
我在西弗吉尼亚出生长大 这些都是我的小婊贝
His name’s gaygay.
其实他叫基基
Hey, right here is pagan. She’s from New Jersey.
嘿 这是佩根 来自新泽西
I’m from Orlando, Florida. I… Riley. Mississippi.
我来自佛罗里达奥兰多 我… 莱利 密西西比
Thank you. Thank you for interrupting me.
谢谢 非常感谢你打断我
You’re welcome.
不用谢
My name is Austin, and I am from Florida.
我叫奥斯汀 来自佛罗里达
Orlando, Florida.
佛罗里达的奥兰多
I’m Runt, and I’m from Tennessee, Nashville.
我是伦特 来自田纳西州的纳什维尔
He’s the baby of the group.
他是大家的小宝贝
I got hit by a car when I was little.
我小时候被车撞了
I punched him in his shit. I’m so sorry.
我一拳把他打到屎里了 我非常遗憾
Hey, bro, you seen that dog?
嘿 哥们 你看到那只狗没
He’s so cute, ain’t he? Poor little Runt.
它真可爱 对吧 可怜的小伦特
And this dude right here, Billy he is our designated driver.
这哥们是比利 我们指定的司机
He’s an awesome dude, and he lives in West Virginia.
他棒极了 住在西弗吉尼亚
And this man can sing and play guitar.
这家伙会唱歌♥ 也会弹吉他
Hey, I’m Sean. I’m from Texas. Texas? I’m from Texas, too.
嘿 我叫肖恩 从德州来 德州 我也是德州人
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
You wanna see something? Yeah.
你想看点东西吗 嗯
Holy shit. What is that?
我的天 那是什么
It’s a flying squirrel. And he carries a rat.
是飞鼠 他带了只老鼠
He’s chill.
它很淡定
Oh, yeah. That’s so sick. Yeah, she might shit on you.
噢 这真变♥态♥ 对 它可能会在你手上拉屎
Hi. She fell out of a tree.
嗨 它从树上掉下来了
Her name is sugar. Oh, yeah?
它叫糖糖 是吗
Ow, shit…
噢 操
Fuck. Was I not doing it right?
该死 是我动作不对吗
No, you gotta be gentle.
是的 你应该温柔一点
Kal with the long blonde hair, he’s from Missouri.
留着金色长发的是卡尔 从密苏里来
He really don’t talk much about himself.
他不怎么聊自己的事
He’s scared of flies, moths, birds, and damn near anything that flies.
他怕苍蝇 飞蛾 鸟 所有会飞的他都怕
Shut the fuck up. It’s fucking crazy, man.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 真♥他♥妈♥疯狂 哥们
Corey, tell her where you’re from. I’m Corey. I’m from Baltimore.
科里 告诉她你从哪儿来 我叫科里 来自巴尔的摩
I’m Katness, and I’m from Miami. She got mean poledancing skills.
我叫卡特内丝 来自迈阿密 她是钢管舞高手
Katness is so beautiful, loving, caring…
卡特内丝特别漂亮 可爱 热心
I don’t even know what to say about that girl.
我都不知道该怎么评价这个姑娘了
So, I have this obsession with Darth Vader.
我对达斯·维达特别着迷
To me, he’s just like the epitome of just darkness and suffering.
对我来说 他就像黑暗和痛苦的化身
Um, and misunderstanding.
还有误解
Urn, I feel like he was just a broken heart
我觉得他是一个心碎的人
that lost any hope for love and life.
失去了对爱和生活的全部希望
What about Jake? What about him? Where’s he from?
杰克呢 他从哪儿来的
He’s from Bakersfield. Let me tell you something.
他来自贝克斯菲尔德 我跟你说
This man, when it comes to his job, he takes that shit serious, like.
这家伙在工作方面 认真到不行
This dude can sell, like anything and everything.
这家伙太会推销了 不管什么玩意
You give it to him, he’ll sell it.
只要交给他 他就能卖♥♥出去
Jake is a power agent. I don’t know what the fuck he says.
杰克可是金牌销♥售♥ 我不知道他都说了什么
Maybe it’s his personality, I’m thinking.
可能是他的性格很好吧 我觉得
He is Krystal’s bitch, like super bad,
他是克里斯托的小跟班 像《太坏了》一样
and he has to drive her around everywhere.
她去哪里都是杰克接送
She loves the ass… Meow!
她爱死那个混球了 喵
A puppy in heat. Yeah, yeah.
就像发♥情♥的小狗 对
Hey, Billy, can we stop? I need to pee.
嘿 比利 能停车吗 我要尿尿
Are we able to get us something to drink?
我们能不能去搞点喝的
Hey, can we just pull over and go randomly milk a cow?
嘿 要不靠边停一下 找头牛挤个奶?
Hey, there’s water right on the floor, man, right in front of you.
嘿 地上有水 就在你前面
I’m gonna piss in my seat if you don’t stop.
我要尿在座位上了 你再不停车的话
We’d better go through a fucking drive-through.
我们最好能经过一个汽车餐厅
Food,yeah.
买♥♥点吃的
Is this of you selling?
这是你们在卖♥♥东西吗
Yeah, we’re at a Walmart selling some shit.
对 我们在沃尔玛门口卖♥♥东西
So this is what I have to do? Yeah, sell magazines.
这就是我要做的事? 对 卖♥♥杂♥志♥
You just gotta come up with your own spiels and shit,
你只需要编好自己的那一套故事
like I use the whole,
拿我来说
“oh, my dad was killed in Afghanistan” shit.
“噢 我爸死在了阿富汗”这种
Shit, was he?
操 真的假的
No, but, shit, people love that patriotic shit.
假的 不过 大家都吃爱国主义这一套
Kansas City, y’all! Oh, shit. Kansas City.
堪萨斯到了 各位 噢 我♥操♥ 堪萨斯
I never seen so many tall things in my life.
我这辈子都没见过这么多高楼大厦
This is where superman lives.
超人就住这儿
That bitch is fucking huge. Oh, hell, yeah, dude.
这楼真♥他♥妈♥高 噢 没错 哥们
I wonder what those buildings are? It’s a city.
不知道那些大楼是干嘛的 这就是大城市啊
I know, but I wonder what the bigger buildings are?
我知道 我很好奇那些高楼是做什么用的
Holy shit.Look at those fucking buildings.
天啊 瞧瞧这些该死的楼
Kansas City, baby!
堪萨斯 宝贝
Hell, yeah. Kansas. Wizard of oz. Dorothy.
没错 堪萨斯 绿野仙踪的多萝茜就住这儿
I ain’t never seen so damn many train tracks in my life.
我这辈子都没见过这么多铁轨
Is this where we’re staying?
我们要住这儿吗
Yeah, this looks like where we’re staying.
看起来这是我们要住的地方
It’s about damn time.
也是时候了
It only took, like, fucking forever.
跑到这儿感觉都花了他妈一百年了
Is this the fucking place?
就是这个地方吗
It looks like a fucking crack fucking motel.
看起来像吸毒犯住的汽车旅馆
Oh, fuck. Fucking bird.
噢 我♥操♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥鸟
Look at this fucking place.
看看这鸡♥巴♥地方
There’s kids right there, watch your mouth.
有小孩子在 嘴巴干净点
Pet the poochie.
摸摸小狗狗
This is a sketchy-ass motel.
这旅馆条件真堪忧
It looks like you go up in there and get a good staph infection…
感觉住久了会得葡萄球菌感染
I’m excited.
我有点激动
Hey, look, Krystal’s car.
嘿 看 克里斯托的车
Yeah, that’s Krystal’s car.
没错 是她的车
That’s what her and Jake came in. Serious?
她和杰克就是坐这辆车来的 讲真?
What the fuck, y’all? Damn, dude!
什么鬼啊 你们 我♥操♥
Chill the fuck out.
你♥他♥妈♥冷静点
Fuck, man. That’s some bullshit. Get his fucking ass.
操 别废话 揍他妈的
The motherfucker can’t drive, man.
这王八蛋不会开车
Hey, hey, hey… Oh, my god.
嘿 嘿 嘿 我的天
Star, wait up a second.
小星 你等一下
Maybe we need to roll one up.
我们该卷支烟庆祝一下
Hey, get your girl.This is your blanket.
嘿 带上你的姑娘 这是你的毯子
Who the fuck are you talking to?
你♥他♥妈♥和谁说话呢
What’s up with you? Hey.
你怎么样 嘿
Are you good? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
All right, so this is your welcome packet, yeah?
好吧 这是你的欢迎礼包
So in there are the crew rules.
里面有成员守则
You gotta memorize this shit by tomorrow morning.
明早之前全部背下来
Basically, you just, like, memorize the first ten parts. It’s quick.
基本上 只用记住前十节就行 很快的
This is where all the magic happens. This is your pad case.
这是见证魔法的东西 你的工作套装
So it’s got everything you need in there.
你需要的东西都在里面
I got your stickers and shit, so you can decorate it however you want.
我帮你拿了贴纸什么的 想怎么装饰都行
Stars. Yeah.
小星星 没错
Stars for star.
小星的小星星
So your contract’s in there. You gotta get that signed by 7:30.
你的合约也在里面 七点半之前签了它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!