It happens. In Nevada, left a girl in the desert with nothing.
这是真事 在内华达 有个姑娘被留在沙漠里 什么都没有
It just happened before you came. East Texas, gas station.
就在你来之前没多久 东德克萨斯 一个加油站
No food, no water, no money, no shoes, no shit.
没吃的 没喝的 没钱 没鞋 狗屁都没有
So don’t fuck me off.
所以别他妈惹我
Runt.
伦特
Thank you. Everybody good? Are you good?
谢了 大家都明白了吗 都知道怎么做吧
Ow! My fucking toe!
操 我的脚指头
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday, pagan!
生日快乐 佩根
Yeah! Whoo!
耶 呜呼
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
hell, yeah!
操 真带劲
Come on, now, get your ass in the car. Let’s go.
走吧 快上车 出发
Come on, runt, let’s get gone!
快点 伦特 走咯
I dedicate this to pagan for her birthday.
我把这首歌♥送给过生日的佩根
For your birthday.
佩根 你的生日礼物
Thanks.
多谢
this place sucks, man.
这地方真♥他♥妈♥破
Yeah, it does. Middle of nowhere.
前不着村后不着店
It’s fuckin… It’s hot as shit out here.
真♥他♥妈♥ 热得跟什么似的
What about your city and shit?
你家地址
Uh, 323 west 8th street.
西八街323号♥
Ll“ and . .. Phone number’?
那个 电♥话♥号♥码呢
You need my phone number? Yeah, well, no…
你还要我电♥话♥号♥码 那个 不是
I mean, hey, I could use it. I could use it, you know. Shit.
我能用上 我要用到的 真的
I think the address will work.
我觉得地址就够了
Yeah, okay. All right.
好吧 行 行了吧
Let me see how much we owe here. Give me 20 bucks, man.
让我算算 给我20块吧 哥们
Twenty bucks? We take donations, too.
二十 想捐钱也可以
You can help us out with the, you know, the gay club fee and shit.
可以用你泡gay吧的钱什么的
Shit, them bitches are expensive. Hell, yeah.
那群婊♥子♥可贵着呢 真不假
Here you go. I appreciate it, man.
给你 谢了 哥们
Heya. He bought that shit, girl.
他买♥♥了呢 妹子
Shit. Hey!
操 嘿
Hey, can I ask you something?
嘿 能问你点事吗
You kids selling something?
你们这群孩子卖♥♥什么呢
Yeah, magazines.
杂♥志♥
I don’t do magazines. Sorry.
我不看杂♥志♥ 抱歉
Well, you don’t have to read ’em.
你不必非要看
You can use ’em to wipe your ass.
你还可以用它们擦屁♥股♥呢
Fuck.

Hey, mister? Excuse me.
嘿 先生 打扰了
Do you have about five minutes?
能给我五分钟吗
Sure. What can I do for you?
当然 需要我做什么
Urn, okay, so I’m selling magazines, you know, like subscriptions and stuff.
你看 我是卖♥♥杂♥志♥的 订阅的那种
Do you by any chance read those?
你看杂♥志♥吗
I do. I like my magazines. Yeah? That’s awesome.
我看 我挺喜欢杂♥志♥的 真的 那太好了
That’s actually really, really awesome.
真的 太棒了
Okay, urn, so I have a bunch of truck magazines.
你看 我这里有很多种卡车杂♥志♥
It’s like $35 for one year and for two years, like 60 bucks,
35一年 两年60
and the more you buy ’em, the more years you do, it just keeps going down.
你买♥♥得越多 时间越长 优♥惠♥就越多
Will it take long? I’m running a little bit late.
还要很久吗 我该走了
I’ve got a drop up the road.
我要赶着上路了
I know this one.
我知道这首歌♥
The boss. I love the boss. Yeah.
是Boss的歌♥ 我可喜欢他了 是啊
ls that your family?
这是你家人吗
That’s my daughter. She got married last year.
是我女儿 她去年结婚了
I gave her away.
我亲手把她交给她丈夫
That’s sweet.
真好
are these your magazines?
这都是你的杂♥志♥吗
Yeah, I read ’em from time to time.
是啊 我时不时翻翻看
I got boat magazines.
我这有船舶杂♥志♥
I got some right there.
像这种 还有这种
I know I got more. And I got these ones, look.
我还有好多呢 这些都有 看
No, I love boats.
我喜欢船
You got a boat?
你有船吗
Never even been to the ocean. Me neither.
我都没见过海 我也没有
I know it’s crazy, but one day. It’s my dream.
我知道这听起来不切实际 但总有一天我会的 这是我的梦想
How about you? What’s your dream?
你呢 你有什么梦想
No one’s ever asked me that before. Well, somebody has now.
从没人问过我这个问题 好吧 现在我问了
I wanna have my own place, and my own trailer.
我想有我自己的家 我自己的拖车
You know, somewhere with lots of trees, like real big ones.
就在那种有很多树的地方 很高的树
Yeah.

And lots of kids.
还有很多孩子
Well, you’ll need a big trailer.
那你可需要一辆大拖车
How much for these two?
这两种多少钱
You’re gonna get both of ’em? I figure I will.
你两种都要 我是这么打算的
Bye. Thank you.
拜 谢谢你
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!
哦 操操操
Be happy for once.
就开心一回吧
She’s happy all the time. No, she’s not.
她一直都很开心啊 她可没有
She’s only happy when her dude’s around.
她只有在她凯子身边才开心
Who’s her dude? I don’t have a dude.
谁是她凯子 我可没有
Let me know who the fuck her dude is.
快告诉我她凯子是谁
You don’t know who the fuck her dude is?
你不知道
Let me know. Jake? I don’t have a dude.
说啊 杰克吗 我可没有什么凯子
Yeah, she doesn’t have a fucking dude.
是啊 她没有什么凯子
Yeah, she does. She’s…
她有的 她
She’s fucking whipped.
她可小心眼了
Are you whipped?
真的吗
Wow. That water’s really dirty.
这水可真脏
There’s just some fast money. Let’s go rob the oil thingy.
我有个来钱快的主意 去抢了这油站
Hell, yeah, you can.
真的 操 是啊
I really wish I could meet the motherfucker that invented selling dirt.
我真♥他♥妈♥想见见那个发明卖♥♥这鬼东西的狗逼
rich as fuck around here.
一个个看起来都他妈富得流油
They got bigass nice trucks. So much oil around here.
这卡车真带劲 这里有这么多石油
I know, right?
就是啊
Y’all, this little town looks sketchy as shit.
这镇子都他妈一个风格
There’s a lot of fucking redneck trucks here.
车看起来都不好惹
I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to sell here. I’ll get shot.
我估计我在这屁都卖♥♥不出去 还会被枪打死
No, dude. I heard this story, right,
真的 哥们 我听说过这么个事
and in Montana, these two math-heads grabbed this woman,
在蒙大拿 两个嗑嗨了的抢劫一个女的
killed her, raped her, and then drove to this town
先杀后奸 开车到这里
and bought a shovel at Walmart, buried her in this town,
在沃尔玛买♥♥了把铲子 把她埋这儿了
and then returned the shovel at Walmart.
又把铲子退给沃尔玛了
Yes, yes, yes. Now. Oh, shit.
对对对 我♥操♥不是吧
That’s some fucking whack shit.
都不是善茬
Now, star, are you gonna walk alone? It felt a little dangerous…
小星 你还敢自己走吗 是有点危险
Jake?
杰克
Where are we even staying? This is the middle of nowhere.
我们能住哪 连个鬼影都看不到
We got a house? Here you go.
我们要住这房♥子 走着
My god. We got us a fucking house.
天呐 我们要住一整座房♥子
Here we are!
我们到咯
Y’all, get out my fucking… Bullshit.
你们 快给我滚下来 什么情况
Shit. Yo, this place is dope!
操了 这地方一级棒
I’ll be able to look at the stars tonight.
我今晚能在这看星星了
I bet you it’s awesome at night.
我敢说晚上肯定特美
This place is big as fuck. This is dope as fuck!
这地方大的一逼 真♥他♥妈♥棒的一逼
Where the fuck did Jake just go?
杰克又他妈哪去了
What the fuck?
我♥操♥了
Yo! The bathroom’s sick too.
浴室也这么变♥态♥
I’m sleeping outside!
我要睡外面
And we got a kitchen!
还有个厨房♥
We can have home-cooked meals.
我们能吃到自己做的菜了
There’s a symbol on the wall. Oh, look at that wall.
墙上有个标志 快看那墙
You got water to wash your dishes.
有水刷盘子了
Are we picking rooms? No more catfish.
我们能挑房♥间吗 别做鲶鱼了
I hated that fish, nigga.
我他妈恨透那鱼了
Are we picking bedrooms?
我们选房♥间呢吗
Look. I already got a sign on my door.
看 我已经把我的门标上了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!