Are we there yet?
我们到了吗
Hey, yo, what’s this place called?
嘿 这个地方叫什么
Rapid city. We’re in rapid city, bro.
拉皮德市 我们在拉皮德市了 兄弟
Hey, do they got,like, white water rapids?
嘿 他们有激水漂流吗
No, they got Krystal’s family here.
没有 这里有克里斯托的家人
She grew up here and shit.
她在这里长大
There’s taco bell! Taco bell!
那是塔可钟 塔可钟
I’ve been looking for taco bell.
我一直在期待塔可钟
Fuck you, burger king.
去你的 汉堡王
Bro, that’s a skate spot. I found my smoke shop.
兄弟 那是溜冰场 我的烟店找到了
Cheap smokes, vapor, e-cigs, hookahs.
便宜烟 汽化烟 电子烟 水烟
No, I don’t wanna eat in there. It’s stupid.
我不想在那里吃饭 这太蠢了
I bet Jake’s waiting for us at the hotel.
我猜杰克一定在旅馆等我们
He never ran off before.
他从来没逃跑过
About goddamn time.
准时到达
Let’s do this. Get our bags. Get our bags.
走吧 把包拿上 把包拿上
Somebody grab my bag. Fuck this Van!
有人拿了我的包 该死的车
Y’all grab my bag.I’m not doing it.
你们拿了我的包 我不干了
Qt! Yes, ma’am!
QT 是 女士
Come on, Bella. What up?
过来 贝拉 什么事
I got three rooms.
我定了三个房♥间
You deal with this shit,’cause I can’t.
你负责这些破事 我不管了
All right, I got you. Star, I gotta talk to you.
好 我知道了 小星 我得和你聊聊
Hey, guys, we got three rooms. Two for the boys, one for the girls.
嘿 大伙 我们有三个房♥间 两间给男生 女生住一间
23, 36…
23 36
Barn! 36. …12.
36 12
We’re 12?
我们住12号♥房♥吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Yo!

You think you’re special.
你觉得你很特别
You know, I pay Jake… girl-money.
你知道吗 我付杰克 泡妞的钱
A hundred dollars every time he finds a girl.
每次他钓到一个 我就给他100美元
Where you think drema came from?
你以为德尔玛是从哪来的
And he fucks all of them, too. Y’all don’t mean nothing to him.
他每个人都操过 你对他来说什么都不是
I’ve been trying to think if I should keep you or not.
我一直在想 要不要留你下来
Did you make any money in Williston?
你在威利斯顿赚过钱吗
Yeah, I did, but I ain’t got the slips for you.
我赚过 但是我没有收据
That’s cool. Just give me the money and give me the slips later.
没关系 把钱给我 收据之后再给
Did you think that was Jake?
你觉得他是杰克吗
That’s bill.
这是比尔
Bill, that’s star. Hey, star.
比尔 这是小星 嘿 小星
And that’s frank.
那是弗兰克
Jake’s gone.
杰克走了
I told him he can’t come back again.
我告诉他 他不能再回来了
Anyways…
不管怎样
Hey, so this is all… hey!
嘿 所以这里都是 嘿
Krystal’s fucking talking. Yo, everybody.
克里斯托在说话呢 大伙
So this is all poor people.I’ve got family from here.
这里都是穷♥人♥ 我家就在这边
It’s just poor people like y’all,
都是像你们这样的穷♥人♥
so they’ll pity you because you’re just like them.
所以他们会可怜你 因为你像他们
Got you. Got you. So just act normal.
明白了 明白了 所以 发挥正常
Have normal conversations. Yes, ma’am.
正常聊天就行了 是 女士
I’ll pick y’all up here at 8:00. Okay?
我八点来这里接大家 好吗
Right here? Right here.
在这里吗 在这里
Yeah. All right.
对 好吧
Good enough.
很好
♪ I said, one, two, three, four, five
我说 一二三四五
♪ this crew don’t take no jibe
这个团队不接受任何嘲笑
♪ six, seven, eight, nine, ten
六七八♥九♥十
♪ let’s back it up and do it again
让我们回去再试一次
say I… I heyo!
你说欸 我说 欸哦
A’ got money I got dough
我有票子 我有现金
♪ I said, shit, goddamn get off your ass and slam
我说 操 妈的 快点行动起来
071, 071,071!
071 071 071
Hey, let’s get that money, crew!
嘿 让我们去赚钱吧 大伙
♪ It’s all about the money
一切只关于钱
♪ money, money
钱 钱
yeah, try getting money from these motherfuckers, see what happens.
对 看看怎么从这些混♥蛋♥那弄点钱来
Hey, is you guys’ dad home?
嘿 你们的父亲在家吗
No. What about your mom?
不在 那你们的妈妈呢
Our mom…
我妈妈
Hello. Hey.
你好 嘿
Is that your favorite band? No. Come in.
这是你最爱的乐队吗 不是 进来吧
Come in?
进来吗
My favorite band is dead Kennedys.
我最爱的乐队是死肯尼迪乐队
And their best song is”i kill children.”
他们最好的一首歌♥是 我杀了孩子
Know it?
你知道吗
Have you heard “i kill children?”
你听过这首歌♥吗
No. How does it go?
没 怎么唱的
It goes…
是这样
that’s good.
很不错
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Candy. Candy? I don’t got any candy.
糖果 糖果吗 我身上没有糖
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You wanna see that? What that? Spiderman?
你要看这个吗 那是什么 蜘蛛侠吗
Yeah, spider-man.Do you want it?
对 蜘蛛侠 你想要吗
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Okay. I’ll put it on your shirt.
好 我别在你的衬衫上
Pin it right here. Okay.
就别在这里 好
On your shirt.
在你衬衫上了
My mom’s sleeping.
我妈妈在睡觉
Uh, what about your dad? Where is he at?
那你♥爸♥爸呢 他在哪里
He’s in Omaha.
他在奥马哈
You guys think I could have something to drink?
我能喝点什么吗
We have mountain dew.
我们有激浪
That works. All right.
可以 好的
There you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
You’re welcome.
不用谢
I should probably get going. Wait.
我应该走了 等等
Can I sing you the rest of the song?
我能把剩下的歌♥唱完吗
Yeah, go for it.
当然 唱完吧
that’s awesome. Thank you.
唱的太好了 谢谢你
You’re welcome.
不用谢
I’m gonna go to my room and play.
我要去我的房♥间表演
Oh. Yeah!
太好了
Hey.

finally the bus is here.
车终于来了
Is that a wild dog? I’m just high…
那是条野狗吗 我只是嗨了
ass off, too.
买♥♥个像样的空调 她也热的要命呢
I’ll just take a picture of you guys.
我给你们拍张照吧
I would not wanna have dreads right now.
我现在不想担心什么
I couldn’t even fucking sell.It’s too hot.
我根本没法推销 天气太热了
Like this. How much’d you make?
就像这样 你挣了多少
I didn’t make shit.
我一分钱没挣
You didn’t make nothing?
你一分钱没挣
Take me from behind. Get away!
从后面抓住我 走开
I’m like, “where do you think you’re going, bitch?”
我就这样说 你以为你要去哪里 婊♥子♥
She’s like, “yeah! Yeah!”
她就这样 对啊 对啊
Jake’s in the Van.
杰克在车里
Where the fuck you been?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪里了
Yeah, where the fuck you been, bro?
对 你♥他♥妈♥去哪里了 兄弟
Hey, let’s go. Running off like that.
嘿 我们走吧 一声不响就走
Yeah.

hey, Krystal, where’s the music?
嘿 克里斯托 音乐在哪里
Let’s go. Let’s go.
嗨起来 嗨起来
Whoo!
哇哦
I singed my goddamn eyebrows, bro.
我眉毛被烧焦了 兄弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!