All right, this is my room.
好吧 那这间是我的
All right, me and kal got this room.
成 我和卡尔住这间
Yeah, I want that one.
行 那我要那间
This one’s my room.
这是我的
That’s my room. Yeah?
那可是我的了
Where’s the necklace I gave you?
我给你的项链呢
I gave it to pagan for her birthday.
我当生日礼物给佩根了
You gave it to pagan? You always do that?
你给佩根了 你总这么干吗
You always give presents away?
把别人给你的礼物送人了?
You don’t keep ’em?
你都不留着的吗
New boots? Mmmhmm. Present.
新鞋 嗯 礼物
Sun-tan duty present?
晒太阳的礼物
I do other shit than sun-tan, you know.
除了晒太阳我还做别的事呢 知道吗
This is like the most expensive rent in the fucking country,
这里的租金简直全国最贵了
and you’re staying in a free house. That’s on me.
你们都是免费住的 全靠我
Good job. Real proud of you.
干得漂亮 真为你骄傲
Fuck off. You fuck off.
滚开 你滚开
Star.
小星
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等等 等等等
Wait. I can’t stop.
等下 我停不下来
Do you mind? No.
你介意吗 不
That feels good. Okay?
感觉真棒 是吗
Yeah. Please.
是的 来吧
Please.
求你了
Fuck.

Oh, fuck.

Right there. Right there. Oh, yeah.
就是那 就是那 噢 对
Fuck.

Oh, fuck.

Do you have any dreams?
你有什么梦想吗
Dreams? Like future dreams?
梦想 未来那种梦想
Yeah.

Nobody’s ever asked me that.
从没人问过我这个
I mean, I collect…
我收藏
I got a secret thing I’ll show you.
我有个秘密 以后给你看
What is it?
什么秘密
It’s just better if I show you.
我最好还是给你看
Well… To say it. I’ll just show you.
这么说吧 我会给你看的
Wake up.
醒醒
Stop.

Fuck, man.
我♥操♥
Shut the fuck up, man. I’m trying to fucking sleep.
闭嘴 我他妈刚要睡着
What? It’s later.
什么事 是时候了
You said you’d show me later.
你说了过会儿给我看
What? You said later.
什么 你说的给我看
All right.
服了你了
I don’t show nobody this.
我从没给别人看过这个
So, my dream.
我的梦想
Here is…
这就是
…my dream.
我的梦想
I’ve been collecting this for two years.
我收集了有两年了
It’s like treasure. It is treasure.
看起来像珠宝 这就是珠宝
All this stuff is from the houses?
都是从房♥子里拿来的
Mmm-hmm. Yeah.
是的
You think they’re gonna miss any of this stuff?
你觉得他们会想念这些东西吗
Who? The people.
谁 那些人
I don’t know.
我不知道
How is this your dream, though?
这怎么就是你的梦想了呢
Well, that’s not the dream, but that buys the dream.
这不是梦想 但能买♥♥到梦想
I just wanna get, like, my own spot somewhere in the woods
我就想在森林里有我的一块地方
and just fucking… Just stay small, you know.
就 操 就安安静静地活着 你明白吗
Like a little duplex or something.
一个二层小楼什么的
Like the 40 acres and a mule, you know?
40亩地 一头骡子 你明白吗
Just some piece of land in the woods somewhere.
在森林里的什么地方有块自己的地
Someday.
总有一天
This is a lot, though. It’s gonna be enough.
这么多 肯定够了
Not quite. I need a couple more thousand probably.
不太够 可能还需要几千块
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
This is so fucking crazy.
真♥他♥妈♥神奇
See? You’re not the only wolf.
看吧 你不是唯一一只狼
Fucking pizza. Fuck you, pizza.
披萨 操你 披萨
Where’s that pepperoni?
意大利辣香肠那块呢
What up, Krystal? What up, qt?
怎么了克里斯托 怎么了 QT
What’s happening? What’s up?
怎么了 什么事
I got presents and I got you pizza. You got some presents? Okay.
我这有礼物和披萨 你有礼物 好吧
Okay, so this town has got people from all over the country
情况是这样 这小镇有来自全国各地的人
and it’s filled with fucking oil.
到处都是石油
So what does that mean? Money.
这意味着什么 钱
♪ Money, money, money
钱钱钱
it means these people are making a shit load of money.
意味着这些人个个都他妈赚的盆满钵满
And how does that make people feel when
他们赚了那么多钱
they make that kind of cash? Amazing!
会有什么感觉 棒极了
Makes me wanna cream my jeans. No, it makes them feel like shit.
屌♥爆了 不 他们会觉得糟透了
Yeah. It makes them feel guilty.
对 他们会觉得有罪恶感
So I want y’all to dress like dirty white trash,
我要你们打扮得像白种垃圾
and then they’ll pity you.
他们见到就会同情心泛滥
Dirty white trash. Like we’re not trashy enough.
白种垃圾 就像我们不够垃圾似的
Can I be clean white trash?
我能做个白种清洁垃圾吗
Oh, no, that’s the boys’ bag.
我不要 那是男生的包
Pagan.
佩根
It’s a shirt. No, that’s a dress.
是衬衫 不 那是件裙子
That’s what you wear. That’s for shaunte.
你穿那个 这个给姗蒂
Star.
小星
That’s a dress.
是裙子
Yeah, you don’t wear underwear with that too.
别穿内衣
So the men here work 17 hours a day, so there are some lonely ladies here.
男人每天工作17小时 寂寞主妇可不少
So I’m gonna drop all the boys off here.
我要所有男生都在这片
Jake. Yeah.
杰克 是
Billy, y’all get out here.
比利 你们在这下
Look at that mama with her baby.
看那妈妈带着孩子
Kalium, there’s a bee. There’s a bee.
卡列姆 那有只蜜蜂 有只蜜蜂
Put some fucking shoes on. Put some damn shoes on.
穿上鞋 穿上那该死的鞋
Hey, why are you dressed like that?
嘿 你怎么穿成这样
You dressed me like this. No, I didn’t.
你让我穿成这样的 我可没有
Yes, you did.
就是你让的
Y’all are gonna make hella money today.
你们今天都能赚翻了
I’m taking you out to the oil fields.
我带你们去油田
These guys make like a hundred grand a year.
这些家伙一年能赚个十万
Shit got real.
要来真的了
They’re away from home,
他们离家够远了
there’s no ladies…
这儿没有女士
Butter ’em up, baby.Butter ’em up!
搞定他们 宝贝 搞定他们
It’s gonna pump you up. It’s gonna pump me up?
你这下要爽翻了 要爽翻我了吗
I love getting pumped up.
我喜欢爽翻的感觉
So get ’em before they get off to work.
乘他们去上班前拿下他们
Let’s do that shit.
让我们开始吧
Long day selling magazines, huh, Bella?
又是漫长的杂♥志♥推销日 是吧 贝拉
Check out this song I got for you.
听听我给你挑的这首歌♥
Hey!

Check it. Let’s go.Let’s pump it up!
不错吧 出发 搞定他们
yeah, qt.
就是这样 QT
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Whoo-hoo!
哇哦
Oh, yeah!
就是这样
Thank you. Whoo!
谢谢 哇哦
Whoo!
哇哦
Shake it!
动起来
What’s up, ladies? You girls prostitutes or what?
你好啊 姑娘们 你们是妓♥女♥吗
The fuck? Do we look like prostitutes?
什么 我们看起来像妓♥女♥吗
I mean, kinda, yeah. Sorry. Ooh!
要我说 是有一点 抱歉 哇哦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!