I say nothing.
What could I say to them?
凡·佩尔斯太太……
Mrs. Van Pels…
什么事都能吵起来
everything a crisis.
她凭什么批评我?
Who is she to criticize?
还有她说的那些关于孩子们的话……
The things she says
about the children…
孩子们
the children.
安妮和玛戈
Anne. Margot.
奥托说我们必须保持希望,但是希望什么呢?
Otto says we must be hopeful.
Hopeful for what?
你不应该去想那些
You mustn’t think such things.
我知道,我知道我必须坚强
I know.
I know I have to be strong.
但是还要坚强多久呢?
But for how much longer?
这一切快点结束吧
If only this waiting
would end.
至少我能有个确定的答案
At least I could be certain.
蜜普……
Miep…
我们撑不过去的
we’re not going to make it.
我们不会有好结局
lt wilI have a bad end.
现在我很确定
I’m sure of it now.
我倒是没有关系
lt doesn’t matter for me.
但是孩子们……
But the children…
孩子们,蜜普——他们会怎么样?
The children, Miep–what’s
to become of the children?
(汉妮)救救我
HANNAH: Help me.
安妮
Anne.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
-汉妮?
-求你,救救我
-Hannah?
-Please, help me.
汉妮?
Hannah?
皮姆?
Pim?
我看到她了
I saw her.
谁?
OTTO: Who?
汉妮
Hannah.
太可怕了
It was so awful.
她看我的眼神……
The way she looked at me…
我有时候对她太苛刻了
I was so mean to her
sometimes…
现在我什么也没法为她做了
and now there’s nothing
I can do to help her.
为什么?告诉我
Why not? Please tell me.
只是个噩梦
It’s just a bad dream.
我恨他们!
I hate them!
我恨德国人——他们不会罢手的
The Germans–they won’t stop…
他们会杀光所有的犹太人,对不对?
until they’ve killed
all the Jews, will they?
我希望所有的德国人都去死!
I wish all the Germans
were dead !
安妮,听我说
Anne, listen to me.
你永远都不可以那么想
You must never think like that.
到处都有好人和坏人
There are good and bad people
everywhere.
和他们从哪里来没有关系
lt makes no differene
where they come from.
蜜普和库格勒先生呢?
What about Miep and Mr. Kugler?
他们是奥地利人,和希♥特♥勒♥一样
They’re Austrian.
Just like Hitler.
你也希望他们死掉吗?
You want them to die as well?

No.
还有……别忘了
And…don’t forget.
我们也是德国人
We are German.

No.
我们是荷兰人,对不对,玛戈?
We’re Duth, aren’t we, Margot?
当然
Of ourse we are.
我不要做德国人
I don’t want to be German.
再也不要
Not ever.
来,把你的缬草根喝了,会感觉好一点的
Here. Take your valerium.
lt will make you feel better.

No.
皮姆……
Pim…
今晚就让我睡在这儿吧,拜托了
let me sleep here tonight,
please.
我的好女儿
That’s my girl.
(1944年4月)
弗兰克先生,您能下来一趟吗?
Mr. Frank, could you come down?
您能帮我去看看吗?
Could you look at something
for me, please?
哦,我想抽烟都想疯了
Oh, I’m desperate for a smoke.
或许库格勒有烟留在办公室里
Maybe Kugler forgot
some cigarettes in the office.
我跟你一起去
I’ll join you.
啊!
Uhh !
停下,你快停下!
Halt! Halt, you !
警♥察♥要过来了
The police are coming.
我要去上厕所
I need the toilet.
过一会再去
It’ll have to wait.
你得忍♥着,玛戈
You’ll just have to hold it,
Margot…
为了女王和国家,自♥由♥、真♥相♥和权利
for queen and country,
freedom, truth, and right.
现在不是傲慢的时候
This is no time for insolence.
收音机怎么办?他们会找到收音机的!
What about the radio?
They’re going to find the radio!
嘘!傻瓜!
Psst! Idiot!
如果他们发现了我们,收音机还有什么用?
What differene does the radio
make if they find us?
我能感觉到你的心跳
I can still feel
your heart beating.
我以为我们死定了
I thought we were lost.
我甚至看到盖世太保把我们抓走
I could see the Gestapo
taking us away.
我们现在安全了
We’re safe now.
蜜普……
Miep…
和克莱门先生很快就来了
and Mr. Kleiman
will be here soon.
我当时在祈祷。你呢?
I prayed. Did you?
没有
Mm-mmm.
我不会责备上帝没有倾听我们的声音
I wouldn’t have blamed God
if he didn’t listen.
我原来从来没有想到过他
I never used to give him
a thought.
但是他一直在看着我们,我知道
But he was watching us.
I know it.
他一直注视着犹太人
He’s always watching the Jews.
他会一直看着我们
He always will.

Look.
我真高兴我们在这儿……
I’m glad we’re here…
在一起
together.
我也是
Me, too.
听,彼得
Listen, Peter.
它们是不是好美?
Aren’t they beautiful?

Mmm.
它们在对我们说,一切都会好起来的
They’re telling us things
are going to be all right.
当然
Sure.
我受不了这么严格的
I must complain in
the strongest possible terms…
安保条例了
about the new security measures.
对不起,费弗尔先生,但是在有进一步的消息以前
I’m sorry, Mr. Pfeffer,
but downstairs is off-limits…
我们不能再去楼下了
until further notice except
for those with responsibilities.
你不能把我们当成囚犯
you can’t keep us prisoners…
关在这个阁楼里,弗兰克先生!
in this attic, Mr. Frank!
但我们就是囚犯,费弗尔先生
But we are prisoners,
Mr. Pfeffer.
我们不能再经历一次那样的事情了
none of us can afford another
encounter like the last one.
-你看——
-决定不容更改
-Now see here–
-It’s been decided.
决定又不是我做的
Not by me.
要是盟军知道费弗尔先生的情况
If the Allies knew about
Mr. Pfeffer…
他们早就来了
maybe they’d be here already.
我们——
We got–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!