I’m not interested in talking…or in anything you have to say.
穿好衣服走吧
Just get dressed and get out.
你恨的人不是我 是你自己
You know, it’s not me you hate, it’s yourself.
不 丹 我也恨你
No, Dan, it’s you, too.
没有下次了
It’s never gonna happen again.
你这个骗人的婊♥子♥
You lying bitch!
– 怎么回事 – 不
– What’s going on? – No.
轮不到你发问 你只能回答
You don’t get to ask that fucking question. You answer it!
哥哥 男朋友
Brother. Boyfriend.
丈夫
Husband.
丈夫
Husband.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn’t you tell us?
你知道的
You knew.
显而易见
Obviously.
你知道吗
Did you know?
好的
Okay.
关于”闪光”里面的问题 我们有两种猜测
So there are two theories of what went wrong in the Shimmer.
一种是有东西杀了他们
One is that something in here killed them.
另一种是他们疯了 自相残杀
Two… is that they went crazy and they killed each other.
乔茜差点被鳄鱼所杀
Josie nearly got killed by an alligator,
小凯被一头熊杀死了
and Cass did get killed by a bear.
所以 没错 第一种猜测
So, yes, theory one, it fits.
但是…
But…
我根本没看到熊
I didn’t actually see a bear.
乔茜也没看见
And neither did Josie.
看到熊的只有莉娜和文崔斯
The only people who saw were Lena and Ventress.
所以根本无法证实
So nothing’s confirmed. Everything’s on their word.
都是他们的一面之词 都是莉娜的一面之词
Everything’s on Lena’s word.
现在我们知道的…
And what we know now…
我们知道的
what we know,
莉娜是个骗子
is that Lena… is a liar.
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
莉娜…你是骗子
Lena… you’re a liar.
是否你杀了小凯
Did you kill Cass?
你疯了吗
Did you lose your shit?
或者你觉得我疯了 我们会自相残杀
Or do you think I’ve lost my shit and we’re gonna fuck each other up?
那是第二种推测
That’s theory two.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
当我看着我的手…
When I look at my hands…
我的指纹…
and my fingerprints…
我能看见它们在动
I can see them moving.
我不能
I can’t.
如果我放你走
If I let you go,
你把我绑在椅子上 把我切开…
and you tie me to a chair and cut me open…
我的内脏和我的指纹一样在动
are my insides gonna move like my fingerprints?
但是被绑在椅子上的不是我
But… I’m not the one tied to a chair.
是你
You are.
救我
Help me!
救我
Help me!
救我
Help me!
哦 小凯
Oh, Cass?
你说她死了
You said she was dead.
小凯 我来了
Cass! Cass, I’m coming!
小凯 是你吗
Cass, is that you
救我
Help me! Help me!
救命
Help!
别动
Don’t react.
救我
Me!
救命
Help!
我!
Me!
不 不
No! No!

No!
我!
Me!
救 我
Help… me…
你在干什么
What are you doing?
– 我要走了 – 现在
– I’m leaving. – Now?
– 天都没亮 – 我没时间等了
– It’s not even light yet. – I don’t have time to wait.
我们正在崩溃
We are disintegrating.
我们的身体和思考能力都是 你没感觉到吗
Our bodies as fast as our minds. Can’t you feel it?
就好像是精神错乱
It’s like the onset of dementia.
如果我不马上赶到灯塔那里
If I don’t reach the lighthouse soon…
开始和结束这段旅程的 就不是同一个人了
the person that started this journey won’t be the person that ends it.
希望我能做到
I want to be the one that ends it.
我们该走了 乔茜
We should go, Josie.
你丈夫在”闪光”里待了多久
How long was your husband in the Shimmer?
真的很难判断
It’s hard to say exactly.
理论上 有一年时间
Theoretically, as long as a year.
这么长时间没事不容易
That’s a long time to be inside and remain intact.
我不确定他算不算没事
I’m not so sure he was intact.
我是对的…
I’m right…
– 关于折射的说法 是不是 – 是的
– about the refractions… aren’t I? – Yeah.
昨晚我查了我的血
I checked my blood last night.
它在我体内
It’s… in me.
它会在我们所有人体内
It will be in all of us.
真的是奇怪 昨晚能听到
It was so strange hearing…
谢帕德的声音 从那头熊的嘴巴里传出来
Sheppard’s voice in the mouth of that creature last night.
我觉得她在死的过程中 她的一部分思想
I think as she was dying, part of her mind became…
成了杀死她的动物的一部分
part of the creature that was killing her.
想象下濒死的恐惧和痛苦
Imagine dying frightened and in pain,
是你唯一留存的东西
and having that as the only part of you which survives.
我一点也不喜欢这样
I wouldn’t like that at all.
文崔斯想要去面对
Ventress wants to face it.
你想要战斗
You want to fight it.
但我觉得我两样都不想
But I don’t think I want either of those things.
乔茜
Josie.
乔茜
Josie!
乔茜
Josie!
一个接一个 都死了 除了你
One by one, all gone, except you.
你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
有什么事我需要解释吗
Is it something I need to explain?
是的 有
Yes, you do.
我必须回来
I had to come back.
我不确定她们做了什么
I’m not sure any of them did.
* 站在阶梯旁 *
* Stand by the stairway *
* 你会看到 *
* You’ll see something certain To tell you *
* 一切困惑都有它的代价 *
* Confusion has its cost *
* 爱情没有欺骗你 *
* Love isn’t lying *

Hey.
* 它正在一位女孩的身体里恣意流淌 她徘徊不去 *
* It’s loose in a lady who lingers *

Hey.
* 说自己迷失了方向 *
* Saying she is lost *
我曾经觉得我是一个人
I thought I was a man.
我有自己的生活
I had a life.
大家叫我凯恩
People called me Kane.
现在我没有这么肯定了
And now I’m not so sure.
如果我不是凯恩 我是谁
If I wasn’t Kane, what was I?
我是你吗
Was I you
你是我吗
Were you me?
我的肉体像液体一样…
My flesh moves…
流动
like liquid.
我的思绪…
My mind is…
不受约束
just cut loose.
我受不了了
I can’t bear it.
我受不了了
I can’t bear it.
我受不了了
I can’t bear it.
你见过磷弹爆♥炸♥吗
You ever seen a phosphorus grenade go off?
非常明亮
They’re kind of bright.
遮住双眼
Shield your eyes.
如果你走出这里 你去找莉娜
If you ever get out of here, you find Lena.
我会的
I will.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!