What does that mean?
你是生物学家
You’re a biologist.
我们身上有自我毁灭的代码吗
Isn’t self- destruction coded into us?
每个细胞中都有吗
Programmed into each cell?
什么声音
What was that?
不知道
Don’t know.
乔茜 醒醒
Josie, wake up.
醒醒 乔茜 快点 醒醒 有情况
Wake up, Josie, come on. Wake up. Something’s happening.
– 你看见什么没有 – 没有
– Do you see anything? – No.
– 怎么回事 – 我听见声音
– What happened? – I heard a noise.
怎么了
What?
有东西穿过栅栏
Something’s come through the fence.
– 穿过栅栏 – 栅栏像拉链一样被撕开了
– Through the fence? – It’s ripped open like a fucking zipper.
– 我什么也看不见 – 是的 我也是
– I Can’t see anything. – Yeah, neither can I.
– 谢帕德 – 哦 天哪
– Sheppard! – Oh my god.
谢帕德
Sheppard!

Fuck!
– 怎么了 – 怎么回事
– What’s going on? – What happened?
谢帕德在我身边 有东西把她抓走了
Sheppard was next to me. Something took her.
哦 见鬼 哦 见鬼
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!
– 谢帕德 – 糟糕
– Sheppard! – Oh, shit!
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
谢帕
Shepp… Sheppard!
谢帕德
Sheppard!
谢帕德
Sheppard!
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
– 我们必须马上回去 – 她说得对
– We have to go back now. – She’s right.
对 哪里对了
Right? In what sense?
我们被攻击了两次
We’ve been attacked twice.
失去了一名队员
We lost one of our own.
我们有前一个小队发疯和互砍的证据
We have evidence the previous team went nuts and chopped each other up.
我不知道她哪里说得不对
I really don’t know how much more right she has to be.
我们还没有到达灯塔
We haven’t reached the lighthouse.
我们还没搞清楚 “闪光”自然状况的起因
We still don’t understand the cause or the nature of the Shimmer.
我们有数据 观测结果 照片 她有惊人的影像片段
We have data, observations, photographs. She has hella footage.
所有这些让这一地区更加神秘 而不是解开谜团
All of which makes the phenomenon less explicable, not more.
我要去灯塔
I’m gonna get to the lighthouse,
我一个人去没问题
and I’m fine going on my own.
你只需要决定要不要跟我去
You just need to decide…whether you’re coming with me or not.
她好像根本没意识到谢帕德死了
It’s like she hasn’t noticed that Sheppard is dead.
她疯了
She’s crazy.
她是个发疯的老婊♥子♥
She’s a crazy old bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥就不能说两句吗 莉娜
You know, and thanks for the fucking backup, Lena.
– 我没想到还要站队 – 是啊
– I didn’t realize there were sides. – Yeah.
现在有分歧
Yeah, there are sides.
好吧 那么我同意你的观点 我们应该回去
Okay, then I agree with you. We should go back.
好的 太好了 我们走吧 好吗
Good. Okay, great. There we go. Okay?
– 那么我们三个就可以… – 稍等 等一下
– So the three of us can… – Hold on a minute.
我们应该回去 没错
We should go back, yes.
但我们走到这里花了六天时间
But it took us, what, six days to get here?
离海岸只有两天的路程
And the coast is two days away.
正如谢帕德所说…
And as Sheppard said…
等我们到了海岸 我们就可以
when we get to the coast, we can just,
沿着海岸走 到达边界墙
follow it until we hit the perimeter wall.
为了出去 我们要继续深入
You’re saying we get out by going deeper?
– 是的 如果你喜欢 没错 – 喜欢
– Yeah, if you like, yeah. – “Like”?
不 我他妈的不喜欢
No, I don’t fucking “like.”
这不是骗我们去灯塔的花招吧
This isn’t some bullshit tactic to get us to the lighthouse, is it?
这跟灯塔无关 好吗
This is not about the lighthouse, okay?
我认为海岸是最佳的撤退路线
I believe that the coast is the best route out.
好吗
Okay?
你对他们说谎了
You lied to them.
我不知道回去意味着什么
I didn’t know what going back meant.
凭什么认为往回走 就会比往前走安全呢
Why it would be safer than going forward.
你不知道 但你作出决定 继续往前走 你也这么做了
You didn’t know, but you made a decision to continue as if you did.
文崔斯做的决定
Ventress made the decision.
文崔斯得了癌症 她根本就不打算回来
Ventress had cancer. She was never coming back.
你知道她病了
You knew she was sick.
我猜到了
I had guessed.
你想继续
And you wanted to continue.
是的 我想
Yes. I did.
她可能还活着
She could still be alive.
这不大可能
It’s highly doubtful.
我们需要搞清楚 去吧
We need to know.
走 好的
Go.
我跟你去
Fine.
我一个人就行
I’m coming with you.
找到她没有
I’ll go alone.
找到了
Did you find her?
她死了
Yeah.
你没事吧
She’s dead.
没事 就是…他妈的离我远点
You okay?
我们今晚在这里扎营
Fine. Just… leave me the fuck alone.
还要再走两个小时才到海岸
We’ll camp here tonight.
它们长成这个样子
It’s another two hours’ walk up the coast.
这根本说不通
They’ve grown this way.
我觉得说得通
That doesn’t make any sense.
一开始我以为无线电波 被”闪光”封住了
I think it does.
所以里面的人无法跟基地或 全球定位系统联络
At first I thought the radio waves were blocked by the Shimmer,
但是光波并没有被阻挡 它们是被折射了
and that’s why no one inside could communicate with base or GPS,
无线电也一样
but the light waves aren’t blocked, they’re refracted, and…
信♥号♥♥没有消失
…it’s the same with the radios.
它们被♥干♥扰了
The signals aren’t gone.
你手上的叶子…
They’re scrambled.
如果进行测序 会有何发现
That leaf in your hand…
– 什么 – 人类同源异形基因
Do you know what you’d get if you sequenced it?
同源异形 那是什么意思
– What? – Human Hox genes.
它们是控制生物形体 和物理结构的基因
Hox? What is…What’s Hox mean?
这些植物有了人类的生物形体
They’re the genes that define the body plan, the physical structure.
手臂连在肩膀上
And the plants have human body plan.
腿连着臀部
Arms attached to shoulders. Legs to hips.
实际上这是不可能的
It’s literally not possible.
事实就在眼前
It’s literally what’s happening.
“闪光”是一个棱镜 把所有东西都折射了
The Shimmer is a prism, but it refracts everything.
不仅仅是光和无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Not just light and radio waves.
还有动物的DNA 植物的DNA…
Animal DNA, plant DNA…
所有DNA
all DNA.
你说的”所有DNA”是什么意思
What do you mean, “all DNA”?
她是说我们的DNA
She’s talking about our DNA.
她在说我们
She’s talking about us.
好的 我猜这里是卧室
All right… I guess this is a bedroom.
我们把门和窗关好
Let’s secure doors and windows.
这是一个错误
This was a mistake.
好吧
Okay.
你和你丈夫聚少离多
You spend more time away from your husband than with him.
你的工作他不懂 他的工作不能说
You can’t talk to him about work, and he won’t talk to you about his.
你我二人在身体和智力上联♥系♥更紧密
And there is a clear physical and intellectual connection between us.
这些还不够吗
Have I covered the bases?
– 你忘了提你妻子 – 我爱我的妻子
– You forgot to mention your wife. – I love my wife.
她并没有错
She’s blameless in this.
告诉我 莉娜
Come on, Lena.
你为什么要说这种话
What’s really going on here?
你觉得他会出什么事吗
You think that something may have happened to him?
或者你觉得他知道了
Or you think he knows.
是不是这样
That’s it, isn’t it?
你觉得他知道了我们的事
You think somehow he’s found out about our affair.
他知道了吗
Has he found out?
是的
Yes.
你该走了
You should go.
– 不 莉娜 我… – 丹…
– No, Lena, I… – Dan.
我不想说话 也不想听你解释

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!