Even though we’ve probably got about 20 satellites above us right now,
看看这个
and… check this out.
传统指南针也不管用 没有通信 没有坐标
So we’ve got no compass, no comms, no coordinates…
没有地标
and no landmarks.
我们知道自己在国家公园里
Well, we know we’re in the state park.
我们朝南走 到达海岸
We head south, we hit the ocean,
然后我们可以沿着海岸线 一直走到边界墙 是不是
then we can just follow the shoreline until we hit the perimeter wall. Right?
– 我们如何分辨南方 – 你知道方法
– How do we know what’s south? – Come on, Josie, you know this.
时针对准太阳
Hour hand at the sun.
找出时针和12点的中点 那就是南方
Split the difference between the hour hand and 12, south.
很好
Good.
我们确定方向了
We’re oriented.
我们就没真正指望过 通讯设备能用 是不是
We weren’t really expecting the comms equipment to work, were we?
我是说 三年里派出的探险队
There’s been three years of expeditions,
三年里都没发出过无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
and three years of radio silence.
我们打包行李 继续前进
Let’s pack up and get moving.
今天我们已经浪费太多时间了
We’ve already lost a lot of the day.
我去看看 让我们走出这片该死的沼泽地
Oh, I’m gonna check this out. Get us out of this damn swamp.
好的
All right.
我们去看看那个小屋
Let’s check out the hut.
像是有人要在这里举♥行♥婚礼
Looks like someone’s about to have a wedding.
这些花很奇怪
These are very strange.
为什么
Why?
它们全都不一样
Well, they’re all so different.
你可以看出来它们不是相同的物种
To look at them, you wouldn’t say that they’re the same species.
但它们生长出的分支结构一模一样
But they’re growing from the same branch structure…
所以它应该是同一个物种
so it has to be the same species.
同一种植物
It’s the same plant.
就好像它们处在连续的变异之中
It’s like they’re stuck in a continuous mutation.
一种变♥态♥行为
A pathology?
嗯…
Yeah, well…
发生在人类身上 可以称之为变♥态♥
you’d sure as hell call it a pathology if you saw this in a human.
船还可以用
Jackpot.
谢帕德
Sheppard!
运输模式
Mode of transportation.
你那边好玩吗
Anything interesting in there?
不好玩 被废弃很久了 也许在…
No. It’s been long abandoned, maybe even before…
拉德克
Radek?
拉德克
Radek!
拉德克
– Radek!
它抓住了我的背包
It’s got my bag!
拉德克
Radek!
有东西抓住了我的背包
Something’s got my bag!
哦 不
Oh, no!
它抓住了我的背包
It’s got my bag!
– 过来帮我拉住她 – 怎么回事
– Help me with her! – What’s going on?
嘿 抓住我的肩膀
Hey, grab my shoulder!
抓紧她了 快点
Get her. Come on.
我抓紧她了
I got her.
好了
Okay? You got her?
你抓紧她了
I got her. Okay.
你没事了
You’re good, you’re good.
好了
It’s okay.
先坐下 把她的背包解下来
Let’s sit you down. Help me with her bag.
好的 深呼吸就好
Okay, just breathe.
好的 你没事了
It’s okay. You’re just fine.
– 刚才是怎么回事 – 水里有东西
– What the hell happened? – Something in the water.
起来 走
Get up, get up. Go.
– 哦 见鬼 – 回来
Oh, shit! Get back.
谢帕德 谢帕德 小心
Sheppard! Sheppard, watch out!
见鬼
Holy fuck!
它跟那些花一样
It’s exactly the same as the flowers.
看它的牙齿
Look at the teeth.
它只有一排牙齿
Concentric rows.
这里的某些东西搅乱了基因库
Something here is making giant waves in the gene pool.
鲨鱼有那样的牙齿 是不是
Sharks have teeth like that, don’t they?
你觉得它是杂交动物吗
Do you think it’s a crossbreed?
不同的物种不能杂交
You can’t crossbreed between different species.
莉娜 我快拿不住了
Lena, this is getting heavy.
最初的变异是很微妙的
The mutations were subtle at first.
我们离灯塔越近 变异就越明显
More extreme as we grew closer to the lighthouse.
形态的腐♥败♥
Corruptions of form.
形态的复♥制♥
Duplicates of form.
复♥制♥
Duplicates?
回声
Echoes.
有没有可能这些都是幻觉
Is it possible these were hallucinations?
我自己也这么想过
I wondered that myself.
但她们也看到了
But they were shared among all of us.
跟梦境一样
It was dreamlike.
恶梦一样的
Nightmarish.
也不全是
Not always.
有时候很漂亮
Sometimes it was beautiful.
你受伤了
You hurt?
只是擦伤
It’s just a bruise.
肯定是弄那个鳄鱼时受伤的
Must have gotten that from the gator.

Yeah.
那么 你在哪里学的射击
So, where’d you learn to shoot?
我做大学老师前当过兵
I was in the military before I was an academic.
海军陆战队
Marines?
陆军 七年
Army. Seven years.
现在感觉是上一辈子的事情了
Feels like a lifetime ago now.
是啊
Yeah.
其他人的生活都像上一辈子的事情
All other lives feel like a lifetime ago.
我们那时都还年轻 我结婚了
We were kids, I was married.
你脖子上戴的是什么东西 你丈夫还是孩子的照片
Which do you carry around your neck? A husband or a child?
丈夫
Husband.
他也当过兵 那是…
He was in the army, too. That’s…
所以我们才认识
That’s how we met.
当过兵 他退伍了
“Was” in the army? He quit?
阵亡了
KIA.
听到这个消息我很难过
I’m sorry to hear that.
我想肯定有原因
Guess there had to be something.
你说这话什么意思
What do you mean?
志愿加入这个小队
Volunteering for… this.
如果家庭美满 你不会做这样的事
It’s not exactly something you do if your life is in… perfect harmony.
我们都受过伤
We’re all damaged goods here.
安雅正在戒酒…
Anya is sober…
她是个酒鬼
therefore an addict.
乔茜穿长袖
Josie wears long sleeves
因为她不想你看见前臂上的伤疤
’cause she doesn’t want you to see the scars on her forearms.
她想自杀吗
She’s tried to kill herself?
不 我认为正好相反 她想体会活着的感觉
No, I think the opposite, trying to feel alive.
文崔斯呢
Ventress?
是啊 据我们所知…
Yeah. As far as anyone knows…
没有朋友 没有家人 没有搭档 没有孩子
no friends, no family, no partner, no children.
她的眼里只有工作
No concession in her at all.
你呢
You?
我也痛失亲人
I also lost someone.
不过不是丈夫…
Not a husband, though, um…
女儿 白血病
A daughter. Leukemia.
天哪 我很抱歉
God, I’m sorry.
从某个方面看 是我失去了两个亲人
In a way, it’s two bereavements.
我美丽的女儿
My… beautiful girl…
和曾经的我
and the person I once was.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
我们这里有发现
We got something here.
这里曾经是南境的总部
This used to be the headquarters of the Southern Reach.
在被”闪光”吞噬之前
Before the Shimmer swallowed it.
更多的变异
More mutations.
它们到处都是
They’re everywhere.
恶性的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!