借过
Excuse me.
晚上好
Good evening.
-我需要一件外套和领带 -请进
-I need a coat and tie. -Well, come on in.
-就那件 -这件吗
-Uh, that one. -This one?
那件 对 还有这条领带
That one, yeah. And this tie.
借过
Excuse me.
她在 我们给你们留了张桌子
She’s here. We saved a table for you.
-谢谢 -要我替您叫她过来吗
-Thanks. -Should I get her for you?
不 不用 我看看
No, that’s all right. I’ll just watch.
-能再请你喝一杯吗 -够了 不用 谢谢
-Can I buy you another drink? -This is plenty. No, thank you.
等等
Oh. Wait.
你看起来真性
You look so se…
你看起来真不错
You look, uh, great.
真不错
You look great.
你想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
之前你提议时我考虑过
Well, I’ve been thinking about that since you brought it up before.
-那么 -不行
-And? -No.
我受不了这地方
I don’t get this place.
他们害我买♥♥了套新装束却允许你穿便服
They make me buy a new outfit and let you in in a housedress.
我接受不了
I don’t get it.
怎么了等等 怎么了
What? No. Wait. Why?
你要去哪怎么了
Where are you goin’? Why?
我没那个意思 你还是坐下吧
I didn’t mean it that way. You ought to sit down.
不用给我好脸色 坐下就行
You can still give me the dirty look. just sit down and give it to me.
赔我一句恭维话 梅尔文
Pay me a compliment, Melvin.
我想听 快点
I need one. Quick.
你不知道你刚才的话多伤我的感情
You have no idea how much what you just said hurt my feelings.
在这紧要关头有个需要你的人…
The mono-minute someone gets that they need you…
威胁要离开
they threaten to walk out.
恭维话应该是对别人的赞美
A compliment is something nice about somebody else.
-现在不说就永远别说 -好吧
-Now or never. -Okay.
我是认真的
And mean it.
能先点菜吗
Can we order first?
两份硬壳螃蟹
Two hard-shell crab dinners!
一罐冰镇啤酒
Pitcher of ice-cold beer!
烤还是炸
Baked or fries?

Fries.
一份烤 一份炸
One baked, one fried.
我会告诉你的侍者
I’ll tell your waiter.
我的侍者
My waiter.
好了 现在
Okay, now,
我有一些真正精彩的恭维话说给你听…
I got a real great compliment for you…
真的
and it’s true.
我担心你会说出可怕的话
I’m so afraid you’re about to say something awful.
悲观可不是你的风格
Don’t be pessimistic. It’s not your style.
好了 我要说了
Okay, here I go.
很明显不对
Clearly a mistake.
我得了 怎么说…小毛病
I’ve got this, what, ailment?
我的医生 我常去看的精神医生…
My doctor, a shrink that I used to go to all the time…
说五到六成的病例…
says that in 50 or 60 percent of the cases…
服药就会有效
a pill really helps.
我憎恨吃药
I hate pills.
药品是很危险的东西
Very dangerous thing, pills.
我提到药品使用了”憎恨”这个词
I’m using the word “hate” here about pills.
我的恭维是 那天晚上…
My compliment is, that night…
当你来我家 告诉我你决不会
when you came over and told me that you would never…
好吧 你到了那 说过什么你知道
All right, well, you were there. You know what you said.
我要恭维你的是…
Well, my compliment to you is…
第二天早晨我开始服药
the next morning I started taking the pills.
我不太明白这种恭维
I don’t quite get how that’s a compliment for me.
你使我想成为更好的男人
You make me want to be a better man.
这也许是我听过的最大的恭维
That’s maybe the best compliment of my life.
也许恭维过头了
Well, maybe I overshot a little.
我本打算只要足够让你留下就行
I was aiming at just enough to keep you from walking out.
那些药效果怎么样
How’s it goin’ with those pills?
很好 希望如此 希望
Good, I hope, I hope…
在一点点生效
It’s little by little.
谈这些真让人筋疲力尽
It’s exhausting talking like this.
你曾因为一次浪漫时刻
Do you ever let a romantic moment make you
做出明显的蠢事吗
do something you know is stupid?
从没
Never.
这就是”从没”带来的麻烦
Here’s the trouble with “never.”
-你不欠我这个 -这不是回报
-You don’t owe me that. -That wasn’t payment.
当我第一次看到你去吃早餐时…
When you first came in to breakfast, when I first saw you…
我就觉得你很帅
I thought you were handsome.
但你一开口说话…
Then, of course, you spoke.
而现在…
So now that your…
你显露出脆弱的一面…
soft little underbelly is all exposed…
告诉我 为什么带我来这
tell me, why did you bring me here?
这…
It’s…
是个私人问题
a personal question.
-告诉我 即使你害怕 -害怕
-Tell me, even if you’re scared. -Scared?
告诉我为什么想要我来
Tell me why you wanted me here.
没关系
It’s okay.
如果你提出要求 我会说”好”
If you ask me, I’ll say yes.
哦 我
Well, I…
我不知道
I don’t know.
有很多理由
There’s a lot of reasons.
我想其中之一如果你肯和西蒙睡
I thought… one thought… maybe if you had sex with Simon…
什么
What?
哦 那只一个想法
Well, that’s just one idea.
所以你才带我来吗
That’s why you brought me?
就象我是…
Like I’m a what…
但我欠你什么
and I owe you what?
我不知道为什么带你来
I don’t know why I brought you.
那只是一个念头
That was just one thought that I had.
它先冒出来 就是这样
It came out first. That’s all it was.
我想 你吻过他 我
I thought, you kiss him, me.
当你们看来很般配时
When you two seemed to hit it off…
不 等等 我不是那意思
No, wait. That’s… I didn’t mean…
忘了关于西蒙的话
Forget what I said about Simon.
-我永远不会忘记 -这是个误会
-I’ll never forget you said it. -It’s a mistake.
这是个误会
It was a mistake.
-你好 我是弗雷德-比肖普 -我是贝蒂
-Hello, this is Fred Bishop, -And Betty,
抱歉现在无法接听
We’re sorry to be unable to take your call right now,
请留下完整的口信
Please leave a message with all the pertinent information,
-再见 -再见
-Say good-bye, -Good-bye,
谢谢
Thank you,
我是西蒙
It’s Simon.
我在城里
I’m in town.
爸妈 你们这辈子从没超过十点出门
Folks, you haven’t been out later that 1 0:00 in your entire lives.
请接电♥话♥
Please pick up the phone.
真不在
Really.
我明早来找你们
I’ll try you in the morning.
我需要见你们…
I need to see you…
或者至少和你们通个电♥话♥
or at least get you to answer the phone.
还好吗
How are you?
-这儿成你的房♥间了吗 -我们的
-Is this gonna be your room? -Our room.
我不想见他 而他不会敲你的门
I don’t wanna see him, and he’s not gonna knock on your door.
怎么了
What happened?
别问
Don’t ask.
-你能不能慢点 -我可不这么想
-Can you not be so violent? -I don’t think so.
-要我帮你 -不用
-Do you need help… -No!
我要好好泡个澡叫份大餐
I’m taking a big bath and ordering a big meal.
对不起 你还好吧
I’m sorry. Are you okay?
我厌倦了自怨自艾 我得想点别的
I’m tired of my own complaints. I gotta get some new thoughts.
你说什么
What are you thinking about?
主要是怎么死
How to die, mostly.
你相信在这个小组合里你最好相处吗
Can you believe, in our little mix, you’re the good roommate?
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!