我是个艺术商
I’m an art dealer.
祝你愉快 好了 晚会
Have a nice day. Okay, party!
-借过 -别碰我
-Excuse me. -Whoa. Don’t touch.
不干正事
Get a life.
-看着点 -别碰我
-Watch it. -Don’t touch.
-你们看来都好多了 -要归功于新疗法
-Look at you. You’re all better. -It’s that new medication.
你知道我儿子对吧 我说:不…我今晚有约会
You know all my son’s stuff, right? No, no. I got a date tonight.
他说 妈妈
I’m walking out and he says,
我保证不在你约会时发烧感冒
“Mom, I promise not to get… one of my fevers or coughs during your date.”
-真可爱不是吗 -是个金发小天使
-Isn’t that sweet? -A little blond angel.
我脱口而出 你爱我就象爱你的遥控器…
It came out of me: “You love me the way you love your remote control.
…你按一个按钮我就要来一次转变
As long as I switch every time you press one of my buttons.”
太糟糕了
That’s terrific.
打这种比方的人只配清洗我的下♥体♥
People that talk in metaphors ought a shampoo my crotch.
-吃完 -留在那 我会来还你钱
-Eat up. -Stay there. I’ve got your money.
-不 下周吧 -说好是今天还你的 这是原则
-No, pay me next week. -I owe you. I told you today. That’s the rule.
-借过 梅尔文 -别
-Excuse me, Melvin. -Don’t
-给你 请随意 -谢谢
-There you go. You take care. -Thank you.
你说什么
Pardon me.
拿着吧 我不想欠债
Take the money. Debts make me crazy.
你可以打车回家去为约会作准备
This way you take a cab home so you can get ready for the date.
作准备对我来说不成问题
Ready is not my problem.
我饿了
I’m starving.
去坐下 要知道你不能到后边来
Go on. Sit down. You know you’re not allowed back here.
斯潘塞比我还兴奋
Spence is more excited than I am.
他说 我保证不在你约会时发烧感冒
He says, “I promise not to get a fever or cough during your date.”
有时这孩子让你只想
Sometimes this kid, you just want to
我的位子坐着犹太人
I’ve got Jews at my table.
位子不是你的 是这里的
It’s not your table. It’s the place’s table. Behave.
你可以坐别的地方
This once you can sit at someone else’s station.
要不就等着轮到你
Or you can wait your turn.
-你对她有感觉吗 -是的
-You have feelings for her? -Well, yes.
你们还要吃多久
How much more you got to eat?
你的胃口是不是和鼻子一样大
Appetites aren’t as big as your noses, huh?
-什么 -就是这样 别放在心上
-What? -That’s it. Forget it.
-让我和他谈谈 -我不在乎他卖♥♥了多少书
-Let me talk to him. -I don’t care how many books he sells.
-再给他一次机会…我来了 -不接待他
-Give him one more chance. Here I go. -Barred for life.
-他们走了 -没错 可知道吗…
-They left. -Yeah. What do you know?
布莱恩说不管你是多老的主顾
Bryan says he doesn’t care how long you’ve been coming.
再这样做就不接待你
You ever act like this again, you’re barred for life.
我会想念这份刺♥激♥ 但不会想太多
I’m gonna miss the excitement, but I’ll handle it.
三个煎蛋 两根香肠 六条熏肉和炸薯条
Three eggs over easy… two sausage, six strips of bacon with fries.
今天要薯条
Fries today.
就一点点 咖啡要加奶油和糖
A short stack, coffee with cream and sweetener.
这种食谱会让你短命
You’re gonna die soon with that diet.
我们都活不长 你会死 我会死
We’re all gonna die soon. I will, you will.
听起来你儿子肯定也一样
It sure sounds like your son will.
如果你敢再提到我儿子…
If you ever mention my son again…
就永远别想再在这儿吃饭 懂吗
you will never be able to eat here again, understand?
给我一个明白了的表示 不然就马上走
Give me some sign you understand, or leave now.
听明白没有 你这疯狗
Do you understand me, you crazy fuck?
明白了吗
Do you?
是的
Yes.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yes.
我去拿你点的东西
I’ll get your order.
今晚戴我的耳环
Wear my earrings tonight.
你晚饭时说的真有趣
It’s just so interesting what you said at dinner.
你说那就象什么都不是
You said it like it was nothing.
卧室在哪
Where’s the bedroom?
这里就算是 我可说就是睡在这
This is sort of it. I sort of sleep in here.
没关系
Don’t worry about it.
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don’t know.
外婆
Grandma.
也许你最好去看看
Maybe you’d better check.
你怎么知道我要干什么
What did you think I was gonna do?
-哦 对不起 -妈妈
-Oh, I’m sorry. -Mama!
我听到了你们的所有动静…
I was hearing everything that you were doing…
所以戴上这个来保证你们的隐私
so I put these on to give you privacy.
-晚餐怎么样 -嘿 伙计
-So how was dinner? -Hey, pal.
-你的朋友怎么样 -你还好吗
-How’s your friend? -Are you okay?
-还不赖 -你量过体温吗
-Not bad. -You got a temperature?
坐过去
Scotch over.
-你朋友带你上哪吃的饭 -一个好地方
-Where did your friend take you to eat? -A nice place.
我来照顾他
I have him.
-再吐一次 -我说了让我来 他在等你
-One more spit? -I said I have him. He’s waiting.
-去吧 -她能照顾我
-Go. -She has me.
-好吧 伙计 让我抱抱 -卡萝
-Okay, pal. Give me a hug. -Carol.
-让我好好抱抱 -卡萝 把他交给我
-Give me a big hug. -Carol, I have him.
我没事 妈妈 有她呢 去吧
I’m okay, Mom. She has me. Go.
拉上帘子
Close the curtains.
不能抽烟 他不能闻烟味
No, you can’t smoke! He can’t take smoke!
魔术
Magic.
哦 老天 这对你是个教训
Oh, God. Well, that’ll teach you.
我根本没再留意到这个
I don’t even notice it anymore.
好了 来吧
All right. Come here.
用不着那么尴尬 只是一点呕吐物
You don’t have to get that embarrassed. It’s a little bit of throw up.
一点点呕吐物
Little bit of throw up.
好了 我们该做些什么
Well, what shall we do?
是要我写下你乘哪趟火车回家 还是你躺下
Want me to write which trains you take to get home, or you wanna lay down
不 不 我可以叫计程车
No, no. I’ll take a cab.
对一个周五晚来说事情太多了点
It’s just a little too much reality for a Friday night.
不行 我答应过西蒙要替他找个模特
I just can’t. I promised Simon I’d find him a model.
卡尔 来接我 我跟你说过这地方的位置吗
Carl, take me off the speaker. Did I tell you these are house seats?
你可以利用休息时间
You could use a break.
喂 卡尔
Hello. Carl?
你在那吗
You there?
好了 我刚发现了一个模特
Okay. I just found a model.
-嘿 伙计们 -我认识他 他请我吃过晚饭
-Hey, boys! -I know this guy. He bought me dinner.
卡尔 行吗
Carl, right?
嘿 有什么事吗
Hey, what’s going on?
-还记得吗 -我只要一个
-Remember? -I only need one.
你几周前选过我 应该就是前不久
You picked me up maybe a few weeks, I don’t know, some time ago.
这次是画肖像 要帅一点
This is for a portrait. I need a pretty face.
肖像
Portrait?
我会给你地址 你明早去
I’ll give you the address. It’s for tomorrow morning.
-布拉德-彼特都没我帅 -你识字吗
Brad Pitt. It’s the shit. -I don’t get it. -Do you read?
谁来了 宝贝
Who is it, baby?
是谁 维戴尔
Who is that, Verdell?
抱歉 我忘了约好的是今天
I’m sorry. I told you today.
我正在工作室工作 但是
I was in the studio doing work, and I just
就在那
It’s out here.
-东西确实很不错 -格什温是最好的不是吗
-Sure have great things. -Gershwin is great, isn’t he?
我通常找模特要花很大的功夫…
I usually make a big deal about picking models…
但卡尔很挑剔
but Carl is so thorough.
我打赌他问得很仔细 是吧
I bet he drove you nuts checking your resume, huh?
不是裸体画
This is not a nude.
开个玩笑而已
Just kidding around.
我太过热心了
So much for love.
换个姿势
Yet another pose.
确切说来你以前有过什么经验
Exactly what is your previous experience?
那有什么关系 我一点都不明白
How about that, hmm? I’m running out of ideas here.
给我一点提示好了
Then give me some direction.
没什么
Nothing.
我只是观察 直到灵感到来
I just watch until something strikes me.
我是说 你可以随便怎么做
I mean, do anything that you think of.
等到我说”保持这个姿势” 你就尽量保持住
Wait for me to say “hold that pose,” then try to comfortably hold it.
没什么具体要求
No direction.
好了
Okay.
我要做的就是观察
What I do is watch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!