好吧
Okay.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
想让你听完车上那首歌♥
I still want you to hear part of that car song.
你用不着
You don’t have to…
亲爱的
And darlin’
我从不孤单
I’m never lonely
无论你何时出现
Whenever you’re in sight
谢谢
Thank you.
知道吧 我希望
You know, I was hoping…
抱歉 不管怎样都不会有用
I’m sorry. Whatever this is is not gonna work.
-我感觉-什么
-I’m feel… -What?
我感觉好多了 卡萝
I’m feeling better, Carol.
尽管现在看来是这样…
Even though it may seem that way now…
可你并不完全了解我 我解决不了你的问题
you don’t know me all that well. I’m not the answer for you.
嘿 我有句很棒的恭维话说给你听
Hey, I’ve got a great compliment for you.
-你明白吗 -让我
-You know what? -Just let me…
让我说出来
Let me talk.
世上也许 唯有我才知道
I might be the only person on the face of the Earth…
你是世上最了不起的女人
that knows you’re the greatest woman on Earth.
我也许是唯一一个能真正意识到…
I might be the only one who appreciates…
你做的每件事有多令人惊叹…
how amazing you are in every single thing that you do…
和你怎么对待斯潘塞的人
and how you are with Spencer.
斯潘塞
Spence.
你的每个念头和你表明的意愿当中…
In every single thought you have and how you say what you mean…
几乎全都是出于…
and how you almost always mean something…
正直和善良
that’s all about being straight and good.
很多人都忽略了你这一面
I think most people miss that about you.
我好奇他们怎么会看着你…
I wonder how they can watch you…
端来他们的食物 打扫桌子…
bring their food and clear their tables…
却从没意识到遇上的是世上最了不起的女人
and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive.
事实上我注意到了…
And the fact that I get it…
这使我对自己…
makes me feel good…
感觉良好
about me.
你身边有没有什么事情对你来说…
Is that something that’s…
是很糟糕的
bad for you to be around for you?
我要抓住你
I’m gonna grab ya.
我不认为有什么困难
I didn’t mean for that to be a question.
我要抓住你
I’m gonna grab ya.
我知道我能做得更好
I know I can do better than that.
好多了 绝对好多了
Better. Definitely better.
见识啦
See?
热面包卷
Warm rolls.
-请见谅 -请见谅
-Excuse us. -Excuse us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!