哦 见鬼
Oh, shit!
-嘉琪 -什么
-Jackie. -Yes?
能请你给我一面镜子吗
Can you hand me a mirror, please?
等等 我有面小的
Wait. I have a smaller one.
事情都怎么样了
So how are things anyway?
维戴尔怎么样
How’s Verdell?
你的邻居尤达先生在照看它
Your neighbor, Mr. Udall. Taking care of him.
你怎么能这样
How could you do that?
-不 西蒙 -他会杀了它
-No, Simon. -He’ll hurt him.
我保证 绝对不会
I promise. Not a chance.
我唬住了他 再说也找不到其他人
I own this guy. Besides, there was nobody else.
我总是在忙
I’m always on the move.
相信我
Trust me.
你确信我的狗没事 因为你不知道
You are very certain my dog is okay, because you have no idea
你的狗很好 西蒙
Your dog is fine, Simon.
好吧
Okay.
走着瞧好了
Waiting gives the devil time.
哦 老天
Oh, my.
我去哪了
Where did I go?
-看它多友好 -那是你的狗
-Look how friendly he is. -That’s your dog?
你带着条狗干什么
What are you doing with a dog?
受人摆布 身不由己
Suckered in, set up, pushed around.
你不担心有谁把它带走吗
You’re not worried someone might take it?
不 现在还不会 看在上帝份上
No, not until now, for Christ’s sake.
-对不起 -我想坐在这
-Sorry. -I’m gonna sit here.
嘿 小狗
Hey, puppy.
它真可爱
He’s cute.
我喜欢它的小脸 很可爱
I love his little face. It’s so cute.
我想收养它
I wonder what breed he is.
它是只小狗
He’s a little dog.
如果布莱恩不在 你可以带它进来
Next time, if Bryan’s not here, you can bring him in.
你多大了
How old are you?
只看眼睛我会猜你是50岁
If I guessed by your eyes, I’d say you were 50.
只看眼睛我会说你很友善
If I went by your eyes, I’d say you were kind.
所以别光看眼睛 你多大年纪
So much for eyes. How old are you?
是你提起的
You brought it up.
-我很好奇 -我不是说你难看
-No, I’m curious. -Not that you’re ugly.
别紧张 伙计 我能承受这种恭维
Yeah. Easy, pal. I can take the compliment.
可当你说到魅力无法挡时我可会双膝发颤
But my knees knock when you turn on the charm full blast.
我的意思是 为什么有黑眼圈
But I mean, what’s with the dark?
起得太早
Dawn patrol.
主要是因为早起 我儿子病得很重
Major dawn patrol. My son had a full-blown attack.
这次为了另找乐子 他们给错了抗生素
This time, for extra fun, they gave us the wrong antibiotics.
-所以我带他回家 -不 不
-So I get him home -No, no!
狗 这熏肉是给狗的
The dog. The bacon’s for the dog.
上周我为它弹过钢琴 而且它喜欢熏肉
Last week I was playing the piano for him, and he likes it.
所以我决定…
So I decided I’m gonna…
耍个花招
make a joke.
所以全放在这
So you’re all set here.

Yeah.
我觉得这是我们散步的好天气
I think it’s a beautiful day for our walk today.
非常好
Very nice.
看那 看它
Look at that. Look at him.
我要给你点东西
I gotta give you something.
我要给你一些非常好的东西
I gotta give you something real good too.
我要让你看看它 来吧 伙计
I’m gonna show it to you. Come on, buddy.
你不要学我
Don’t you be like me.
你该保持本色 因为你是完美的…
You stay just the way you are, because you are a perfect man…
所以我要带你回家给你东西吃
and I’m gonna take you home and get you something to eat.
-你爱吃的 你在听吗 -我希望有人那样待我
-What you love. Hear me? -I’d like to be treated like that.
我现在要带你回家 给你些东西 没错
I’m gonna take you home right now and get you something. Yes.
让我们回家写点什么
Let’s go home and do some writing.
他使那女孩开心…
He had made the girl happy…
多好的女孩啊
and what a girl.
“你挽救了我的生活” 她说
“You saved my life,” she said.
“你得为我好好打理它”
“You’d better make it up to me.”
完工
Done.
是的 我讨厌这狗
Yes, I hate the doggie.
62本书
Ooh, 62 books.
写完了
Done.
我们得削减一切开支
We have to cut back expenses every place we can.
-他没有医疗保险 -没有
-He has no medical insurance? -No.
这是食品的收据 日常的开支
These are the food receipts here, the household expenses.
这张又是狗的
Here’s one for the dog again.
-行了 我自己看吧 -给你
-I can read it. I got it. -There you go.
-全是洗衣费和清洁费 -好的 好的
-All the laundry and cleaners. -Okay, good.
伙计 看看那
Boy, look at that, huh?
它喜欢呆在梅尔文家不是吗
Oh, he likes it at Chez Melvin, hmm?
跑过来干嘛 我说过要你坐在那
What are you coming over here for? I told you to sit here.
有狗缠着我我没法做饭 好了 坐下 对了
I can’t cook with a dog near me. Okay, just sit. Good.
我们不需要同伴 我给你读爱默生
We don’t want any company. I’ll read you some Ralph Waldo Emerson.
好吧 你自己呆着
Okay, have it your way.
维戴尔怎么样
How’s Verdell doing?
你知道的 它坐不住
You know, he’s a pain in the ass.
西蒙回家了
Simon’s home.
我希望你能继续照看狗
I was hoping you can keep the dog until he’s had a chance…
让他有时间适应
to think and adjust.
已经过了这么多星期 再久点也无所谓
Oh, it’s been weeks and weeks. A few more won’t matter.
可他想要它马上回家
No, he definitely wants him back right away.
他明天来拿
He’ll be by tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
我无所谓
Okay by me.
饿了吧 我就来
Hungry. I’ll be right with you, pooch.
1 2 3 4 5
One, two, three, four, five.
我没事
I’m okay.
尤达先生
Mr. Udall.
他们毁了你的脸 看来就象
Some face they left hanging on you. You look like.
你能不能…
Could you take it…
稍微…平静一点 尤达先生
just… a little easy, Mr. Udall?
谢谢
Thank you.
过来 我的漂亮宝贝
Come here, my beautiful boy.
过来 宝贝
Come here, boy.
我们回家吃东西
Let’s go home and get well.
你不能怪它认生
You can’t blame him for being weird.
你照照镜子就知道为什么
Have a look at yourself in the mirror.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
过来 宝贝
Come here, boy.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
我的宝贝在哪
Where’s my boy?
别强迫它
Don’t force him.
没了一只狗
Over a dog.
没了一只难看的狗
Over an ugly dog.
纽约最糟的人行道
Worst sidewalk in New York.
看看都设在哪
Look where they put it.
救命
Help!
你想见我的话应该预约
If you want to see me, you will make an appointment.
格林医生
Dr. Green,
你怎么能诊断一个人患了强迫症…
how can you diagnose someone as an obsessive-compulsive disorder…
然后质问我不该贸然闯入呢
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?
没商量 你必须走
There’s not going to be a debate. You must leave.
你说过能帮我 难道是开玩笑吗
You said you could help me. What was that, a tease?
如果你守时守约来我就能帮你
I can help you if you take responsibility… to keep regular appointments.
你改变了房♥间的布置
You changed the room around.
两年前 我也修整了我的胡须
Two years ago. I also regrew my beard.
可你对我的变化不感兴趣
But you’re not interested in changes in me.
我没太多时间 我还得去我常去的餐馆
I don’t have this mountain of time. I have to get to my restaurant.
知道对我来说来这有多难吗
Do you know how hard it was for me to come here?
-是的 -谢谢
-Yes. -Thank you.
不行 我们现在不行
No, we’re not doing this now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!