过来 维戴尔
Come here, Verdell.
过来
Come on.
来呀 宝贝
Come here, baby. It’s okay.
真笨 一只笨狗
Just stupid. A stupid dog.
你现在能走了吗
Could you leave now?
拜托
Please?
真搞不懂
I don’t get it.
计程车
Taxi!
-女招待卡萝 -是的
-Carol the waitress? -Yes.
医生给我的地址 抱歉这么晚来
The doctors gave me your address. I’m sorry about the hour.
如果你
If you’re, uh
如果你是来感谢我
If you’re worried about thanking me
那不是我来的原因
That’s not why I’m here.
尽管你不知道能为斯潘塞
Though you have no idea what it’s like
找个真正的好医生对我意味着什么
to have a real conversation… with a doctor about Spencer.
写下来 把它写下来
Note. Put it in a note.
我有电吹风
I have a hair dryer
你为什么帮我
Why did you do this for me?
好让你回去工作接待我
So you’d come back to work and wait on me.
你知道这听起来有多古怪吗
Do you have some idea how strange that sounds?
我是想
Well, I mean
我担心你这样做是为了
I’m worried you did this be
你是在等着我说些什么吗
Are you waiting for me to say something?
听着
Look.
我明天会去餐馆
I’ll be at the restaurant tomorrow.
我不想再等 我现在就要说清楚
I don’t think this can wait. I need to clear this up now.
说清楚什么
Clear what up?
我不会和你上♥床♥
I’m not going to sleep with you.
我决不会和你上♥床♥ 绝对 永远
I will never sleep with you! Never, ever!
永远不会
Not ever!
对不起 可是…
I’m sorry, but…
上午九点之前我们不用公开”不上♥床♥”的誓言
we don’t open for the “no sex” oaths until 9:00 a.m.
我不是开玩笑
I’m not kidding.
还有事吗
Anything else?
只是…
Just…
谢谢你
thank you.
你明天会上班吗
So you’ll be at work tomorrow?
是的
Yes.
她说”决不”
“Never,” she says.
正好你起来了
I took a chance you were up.
我给你带了些汤
I brought you some Chinese soup.
谢谢
Thanks.
我这辈子从没这么累过
I’ve never been this tired in my life.
我睡不着
I haven’t been sleeping.
我没理清自己脑子里…
I haven’t been clear in my head…
或心中的头绪
or felt like myself.
我出问题了
I’m in trouble.
不单是疲劳
It’s not just the tiredness.
-真要命 -恶心 作呕
-Boy. -Sick. Nauseous.
困乏
Sleepy.
一切似乎都扭曲了…
Where everything looks distorted…
能感觉到的只有…
and everything inside you…
种种痛楚 但是又几乎无可抱怨
kind of aches and you can barely find the will to complain.
没错
Yeah.
很高兴这趟没白来
I’m glad we did this.
和你聊天挺不错
Good talking to you.
你还没写完你的感谢信
You are not still writing that thank-you note.
还有最后一页 “良心”怎么拼
I’m on the last page. How do you spell “conscience”?
C-O-N-S-C-I-E-N-C-E
C-O-N-S-C-I-E-N-C-E.
夏安在照顾孩子 我们可以出去走走
Look, I got Sean from the bakery to baby-sit so we could go out.
把斯潘塞交给别人我总是不放心
I still don’t feel safe leaving Spencer with someone.
-请重复一下怎么拼行吗 -斯潘塞没事
-Could you spell it again, please? -Spencer’s okay.
你有空时最好能找点其他事情来做
You better start finding something else to do with your free time.
-夏安 你饿了吧 -是的
-Sean, are you hungry? -Yes.
好的 我们叫了比萨
All right. We got pizza.
我和卡萝要出去 有香肠和意式辣肠
Carol and I are going out. Sausage and pepperoni.
你想待会做来吃吗
You want to make this later for you and Spencer?
我们出去走走 象别人一样
We are going out, like people do.
如果你因为 写一封信被打断而觉得不高兴
If you can’t feel good about this break… and step out a little…
那我认为你该让尤达先生…
then I think you ought to have Mr. Udall…
送你去看精神医生
send you over a psychiatrist.
用不着 因为我知道事情会怎样发展
I don’t need one, because I know what’s really going on here!
不写完这封信我会疯掉
I gotta finish this letter or I’ll go nuts.
不写完我没法安下心来
This can’t be right. “Con-science?”
怎么回事
What?
这太不可思议了 我一直没有那种…
It’s very weird now not feeling that…
愚蠢的心里发慌的感觉
stupid panic thing inside me all the time.
没有 我只是在问自己
Without that, I just start thinking about myself.
要怎样做才能得到别人的心
And what good does that ever get anybody?
今天公车上有对令人羡慕的夫妇…
Today on the bus there was this adorable couple…
可我感觉自己…
and I felt myself…
对他们心存厌恶
giving them a dirty look.
我只是不理解所有事情都在
I just had no idea everything was…
说下去
Go ahead.
向错误的方向发展
Moving in the wrong direction.
早就没了…
Away from a time…
那种拥有一个男人是什么样的感觉…
when I remembered what it was like to have a man to anything.
拥抱作♥爱♥
Hold fucking…
-对不起 -没关系
-I’m sorry. -No, it’s okay.
相互扶持 看在上帝份上
Hands with, for Christ’s sake!
我甚至因为贝特斯医生已经结婚…
I felt almost really bad…
而感到难过
that Dr. Bettes is married.
也许就因为这个我才会过多地拥抱斯潘塞
Which is probably why I make Spencer hug me more than he wants to.
可怜的小家伙还不懂
Poor kid doesn’t have enough problems.
他得弥补妈妈失去的东西
He has to make up for his mom not getting any.
谁需要这种关爱
Who needs these thoughts?
你的意思是感到灰心了吗
So what are you saying? That you’re frustrated?
别烦我 你干嘛要这样
Leave me be! Why are you doing this?
你到底想怎么样
What is it you want?
我想知道错在哪…
I hope getting me to think about everything that’s wrong…
当我满怀希望 想做什么事却总也做不成的时候
when all I want to do is not do that… has some purpose.
说实话 妈 你想要什么什么
Really, Mom, what is it you want? What?
我想我们一起出去
I want us to go out.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要给你一封感谢信
Now I gotta send you a thank-you note.
哦 瞧啊 艾芙莲和她的大力士在这 乔伊
Oh, look. Evelyn’s here and her giant,Joey.
说真的你叫我来这干嘛
That’s really why you brought me here?
知道吗 根本不是我的事
Well, you know, it’s not even mine.
西蒙这家伙看来有些心不在焉
And this guy Simon seems to have enough on his mind.
昨晚狗吐了两次 是他的造成的
But the dog did throw up twice last night and his spark is off.
-带它去看兽医 -我去了
-Well, take him to the vet. -I did.
他们说它肠胃不好
They say his stomach’s out of whack
得留下观察几天
and they need him for a couple of days.
就这么办啊
Well, do it!
-抱歉 -打搅了
-Sorry. -Excuse me.
-待会再看 -是什么
-This is for later. -What’s this?
-是一封信 -一封信
-It’s a note. -A note?
对 是封感谢信
Yeah, it’s a thank-you note.
感谢信不 不用
Thank-you note? No, no.
-你可以待会再看 -不用 谢谢
-You can read it later. -No, thank you.
用不着感谢信
No thank-you note.
谢谢
Thank you.
她挺不错
She’s nice.
-是的 -很不错 呃
-Yeah. -Real nice, huh?
很不错
Really nice.
对别人说”用不着感谢” 这不是挺好的事吗
Shouldn’t that be a good thing, telling somebody, “No thanks required”?
看来也达到目的了
Sure looks like it went over too.
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
你确实干得不赖 西蒙说你给他送过汤
You’re sure making the rounds. Simon says you brought him soup.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!