保持这姿势
Hold it.
我要画你
I have to draw you.
我要画你
I have to draw you.
绝对不行 我比别人想象的害羞
Absolutely not. I’m a lot more shy than people think.
我给人错误的印象
I give off the wrong impression.
我必须画 我很久没动过笔了
I have to.
别盯着看了 去画花瓶吧
I haven’t sketched anything in weeks.
但你太美了
Stop staring. Do a vase.
你的肌肤 你的长脖子…
But you’re beautiful.
后背 你的线条
Your skin, your long neck…
你就是穴居人要画壁画的原因
the back, the line of you.
得了 饶了我吧
You’re why cavemen chiseled on walls.
接下来我只知道…
All right. Cut me a break.
她坐到了我旁边
The next thing I know she’s…
哦 说细节不太合适
sitting right there next to me.
我紧张了
Well, it’s not right to go into details.
弄砸了 说错了话
I got nervous.
如果不是这样…
I screwed up. I said the wrong thing.
我现在就该和一个女人在床上…
Where if I hadn’t…
如果你能让她开心 你就得到了人生
I could be in bed right now with a woman…
可现在 我却和你在一起
who if you make her laugh, you got a life.
无意冒犯 可你只是个卖♥♥酒的呆子
Instead, I’m here with you.
再来一杯加苏打水
No offense, but a moron pushing the last legal drug.
抱歉 不管你怎么看
jameson, soda back.
-我们是在这胡闹 伙计 -不
I’m sorry. I don’t care how you put this.
这很棒 太棒了
-We’re being naughty here, pal. -No.
我发誓 我都控制不住我的手了
This is great. This is so great.
-保持姿势 -我只是翻个身
I swear to God, my hand won’t even keep up.
-那就随便保持一个姿势 -这样行吗
-Hold it. -I’m just turning.
无所谓 我不再为我的手烦恼了
-Then hold that. Hold any of them. -Okay. This?
我没法我
It doesn’t matter. My hand’s not even bothering me.
打着石膏我没法抓住这个天使
I can’t… I just…
哦 当心点
I can’t get the angle with this cast.
“请勿打扰”
Oh, careful.
我进来了 这么晚了
Coming in. It’s late.
你和她睡过了
Did you have sex with her?
你真的不要洗发水
You’re sure you don’t want your shampoos?
对不起
Sorry.
我不知道她还在这
I didn’t know she was still here.
-你和她睡过没有 -带着性去地狱吧
-Did you have sex with her? -To hell with sex.
比性更美妙 我们拥有彼此
It was better than sex. We held each other.
那正是我需要他给我的好东西
What I need he gave me great.
我很快就会穿好衣服
I’ll get dressed in a hurry.
我爱她
I just love her.
你怎么样
How are you doin’?
-你好 -妈妈 嗨
-Hello? -Mom? Hi.
你好 西蒙 你说对了 我们昨晚在家
Hello, Simon, you were right, We were home last night,
声音太小我听不清
Do you have to whisper? I can barely hear you.
-我不是粗声大气的人 -不
-I’m not a screamer, -No, no.
不 昨晚你没回电再好不过
It was the luckiest thing you didn’t answer last night.
-你父亲不太舒服 -我听不清
-your father hasn’t been feeling well, -I can’t hear you.
-来得太迟了 等着 -等什么
-It’s too late to start, Hold on, -Hold for what?
你要干什么你去哪
What are you gonna do? Where are you going?
我知道你为什么生气 可生气
I get why you’re angry with me, but it’s no snap to…
-他在和他父母通话 -你听我说
-He’s talking to his parents. -Then you listen to me.
我真的没怨恨 知道吗真的
Truly no grudges, okay? Truly.
只是奇怪你们听到我受伤却没来看我 不过
It was odd that you didn’t come see me when you heard I was hurt, but…
-我们差点去了 -我根本不想谈这事
-We almost did, -I don’t even want to talk about it.
重要的是你们的儿子很快乐
The important thing is that your son is happy.
-你的声调变了 -对 我又有工作了
-you do sound different, -Yes, I’m working again.
-那就好 至于钱-我什么都不需要
-Good, About money… -I don’t need anything.
我会和你们保持联♥系♥
I’ll drop you a line from wherever I land.
下一步我希望由你来拿主意
Then it’s up to you to make the next move, and I hope you do.
他想要留下
He’s gonna want to stay.
他们会想去湖上或什么地方玩玩
They’ll want to take a ride to the lake or whatever.
-好的 再见 -再见 亲爱的
-Okay. Bye-bye. -Bye, dear,
-他情绪很高 -再见 妈妈
-He’s gonna feel stirred up. -Bye, Mom.
我们也许有四五小时不错的行程
We’ll probably have a good five-hour drive.
-让我们冷静地…-怎么样
-It’ll give us a chance to relax… -So?
-单独谈谈 -我就来
-and be together alone. -I’m coming with you.
-你父母怎么说 -不 我会照顾自己
-What about your parents? -No, I’ll take care of myself.
你在说什么你有那么大的麻烦
What are you talking about? You got real problems.
我知道 我是有点紧张
I know. I’m a little bit nervous.
突然间一切看来都那么容易
Suddenly everything seems so easy.
卡萝 我卸下包袱了
Carol, a load has been lifted.
-就因为和我呆了一晚 -别小看你
-One night with me. -You think you’re kidding.
-哦 再好不过 -我有份礼物给你
-Ah, geez. No choice. -I got a gift for you.
没有什么能比在家感觉更好了
Nothing like no choice to make you feel at home.
让我看看
Let me see.
好极了
Ah. Gorgeous.
那就把狗领回家 真不敢相信你还把它留在那
Do it then, and pick up the dog. I can’t believe you let it stay there.
再见
Good-bye.
你的好运完了
Your luck’s running.
他们转租了你的房♥子 你无家可归了
They sublet your place. You’re homeless.
弗兰克另外联♥系♥了地方让你暂时安顿
Frank’s got a line on another place you can use for now.
-在什么地方 -有什么不同吗
-Another place where? -Does it matter?
不 无所谓
It doesn’t.
我没事 喜欢这帽子吗
I’m fine. Like the hat?
对不起
I’m sorry.
“用于非常时刻”
I love you
我爱你
For sentimental reasons
出于伤感的理由
I don’t want to hear that music right now.
我现在不想听这个
-You said you liked it. -I don’t.
-你说过你喜欢的 -我没有
-This one has a meaning. -It’s your call…
-这首歌♥是有含义的 -那是你的说法…
but I don’t want to hear it, if that means anything.
不管有什么含义 我现在不想听
Yes, sir. All right.
好的 先生 到了
Here’s the keys to my apartment.
这是我家的钥匙
You go up there and wait. I’m gonna take Carol home.
你上去等着 我送卡萝回家
-I’ll take a bus. -No, I’ll take you.
-我坐公车 -不 我送你
Can you come here?
能过来一下吗
-I don’t care what you did for me. -What’s wrong?
-我不在乎你为我做什么 -怎么了
I don’t think I want to know you anymore.
我不想再了解你
All you do is make me feel bad about myself.
你做的一切让我感觉很糟
You have my number.
你有我的电♥话♥
Let him take you home.
让他送你回家
I don’t want to.
我不想
-I love you. -Love you too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
Don’t say anything.
什么都别说
I gotta get ahold of Frank, see where I’m hanging my hat.
我得找弗兰克 看看我的新住处
Well…
我想你得在这露营
I think you’re gonna have to camp it here.
-你说什么 -看哪 是维戴尔
-What are you talking about? -Oh, look! There’s Verdell!
瞧你
Look at you!
-过来 -瞧你
-Come here. -Look at you.
妈咪和爹地回家喽
Mommy and Daddy are home.
对不起 你总是爱想得太多
Sorry. You’re just fun to mess with.
他们转租了你的家具 嘉琪把你的东西拿过来了
They rented your place furnished. jackie brought your personal things.
他们把你安置在这 是个大房♥间
They were gonna set you up in here. It’s an extra room.
我从没用过
I never use it.
光线很好 确实再好不过
It’s got good light. No other choice, really.
我来了
I’m coming.
这儿…很不错
It’s nice.
看起来挺好
It looks good.
他们拿来了你的唱片…
They got your music…
画 颜料
paintings, paints.
他们干得确实不赖
Have to say they did a good job.
会好的 对吧
Well, it’s gonna be okay, huh?
-很舒服 是吧 -没错
-Cozy, huh? -Yeah.
谢谢 梅尔文
Thank you.
我真服了你
You overwhelm me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!