那简直是恶梦
It’s a nightmare.
后来 我猜大概是隔壁瓦斯漏气
Anyway, I guess there was this leak next door
还是什么的 砰
of gas or what. Boom!
中国洗衣店就没了
No more Chinese laundry.
我也被炸得飞出前面橱窗
Blew me right through the front window.
这就好像上帝的旨意
It was like a sign from God.
那次爆♥炸♥中 我找到自我
I found myself that boom.
那土豆的故事呢
What’s Mole’s story?
相信我一次 你不会想知道
Trust me on this one. You don’t wanna know.
奥黛丽 不要跟他说 你不该告诉我 可是你说了
Audrey, don’t tell him. You shouldn’t have told me, but you did.
现在我跟你说 你不会想知道
And now, I’m telling you, you don’t wanna know.
红发妞有把枪
The redhead’s got a gun.
天啊
Holy…
失火了
Fire.
失火了
Fire!
失火了 我要杀了这家伙
I’m gonna kill him.
戴奇 回去睡觉
Thatch, go back to bed.
快去拿水
Get some water on that fire!
没时间了
No time!
快到山洞躲起来
Get us into those caves!
快点 动作快点
Move it! Move it! Move it!
迈罗 跳啊 快点
Milo, jump! Right now!
不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
好了 谁还没死 报上名来
All right, who’s not dead? Sound off.
那些荧火虫咬了我屁屁
Danged lightning bugs done bit me on my sit upon.
必须有人把毒吸出来
Somebody’s gonna have to suck out that poison.
大家可别争先恐后啊
Now, don’t everybody jump up at once.
奥黛丽 告诉我损坏的情形
Audrey, give me a damage report.
情况没有想像的那么糟
Not as bad as it could have been.
二号♥跟七号♥卡车全毁
We totaled rigs two and seven,
但是穿山甲看起来还会动
but the digger looks like it’ll still run.
还好我们是掉在软的东西上
Lucky for us we landed in something soft.
浮石火山灰
Pumice ash.
我们站在一个死火山的底部
We are standing at the base of a dormant volcano.
它还在往上
It just keeps going.
也许可以从这里出去
Maybe that’s our ticket outta here.
可能不行
Maybe not.
根据我的判断 火山边缘的岩浆已经硬化了
The magma has solidified in the bowels of the volcano,
所有出口都被堵住了
effectively blocking the exit.
我芭乐吃多了也会有这个问题
I got the same problem with sauerkraut.
等等 倒带
Hold on. Back up.
你说这座火山 很有可能随时都会爆发
Are you saying this whole volcano can blow at any time?

No, no, no, no.
除非碰到非常巨大的力量 它才有可能会爆♥炸♥
That would take an explosive force of great magnitude.
也许我该等一下再修这个
Maybe I should do this later?
如果我们能够 把那个玩意的顶给炸掉
If we could blow the top off of that thing,
应该就有机会上去
we’d have a straight shot to the surface.
戴奇先生 你觉得呢
Mr. Thatch, what do you think?
戴奇先生
Mr. Thatch?
戴奇
Thatch?
等等
Hey, wait!
你 你是谁 你要去哪儿
Who are you? Where are you going?
回来
Come back!
等一下
Hey, wait a minute!
你是谁
Who are you?
我的老天爷 这是哪儿
Sweet mother of Jefferson Davis!
好漂亮哦
It’s beautiful.
迈罗 我要跟你致敬
Milo, I gotta hand it to you.
你真的办到了
You really came through.
我收回我的话
I take that back.
天啊 他们是谁
Holy cats! Who are these guys?
-一定是亚特兰蒂斯人 -什么 不可能吧
-They gotta be Atlanteans. -What? That’s impossible!
我在达科达州看过这种事情
I seen this back in the Dakota.
他们光看你 就表示事情有麻烦了
They can smell fear just by looking at ya.
千万别出声
So, keep quiet.
我想它在跟你说话
I think it’s talking to you.
请问您说法语吗
Parlez-vous fran?ais?
是的 先生
Oui, monsieur!
法语我也会
They speak my language!
不熬意思 小姐
Pardon, mademoiselle.
您要…
Voulez-vous…
我喜欢她
I like her.
也该有人教训他了
‘Bout time someone hit him.
可惜不是我
I’m just sorry it wasn’t me.
他们怎么会这么多种语言
How do they know all these languages?
他们的语言 一定根据某种字根
Their language must be based on a root dialect.
有点像巴别塔
It’s just like the Tower of Babel.
也许他们也会说中文的
Well, maybe English is in there somewhere.
我们是陆上世界来的探险家
We are explorers from the surface world.
我们和平地来
We come in peace.
欢迎各位来到亚特兰蒂斯城
Welcome to the city of Atlantis.
来 你必须跟我父亲谈谈
Come. You must speak with my father now.
第二小组 回到火山坑 尽可能抢救
Squad “B,” head back to the shaft and salvage what you can.
-是长官 -二十四小时以后会合
-Yes, sir! -We’ll rendezvous in 24 hours.
你们听到了 动作快
Let’s move it. You heard him.
我实在好兴奋哪
I’m so excited!
真不可思议的
Now, what’s really amazing is that
就是你们拆解拉丁文
if you deconstructed Latin, you overlaid it
混合些苏美尔语 再加一点希腊方言
with a little Sumerian, throw in a dash of Thessalonian,
就非常接近基础文法的结构了
you’d be getting close to their basic grammatical structure.
或至少是在同一个领域里
Or at least you’d be in the same ballpark
-有人玩得很开心 -就像小孩过圣诞
-Someone’s having a good time. -Like a kid at Christmas.
队长 下面这里不应该有人的
Commander, there were not supposed to be people down here.
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
一切都没改变
This changes nothing.
洛克先生 我说对了吧
Take that, Mr. Harcourt!
国王陛下
Your Majesty?
我代表所有团员
On behalf of my crew,
觉得很荣幸 能够受到你们的欢迎
may I say it is an honor to be welcomed to your city.
对不起 队长
Excuse me? Commander?
你们自以为受欢迎 就错了
You presume much to think you are welcome here.
陛下 我们大老远来 是为了要
Oh, sir, we have come a long way looking for…
我知道你要什么 在这里找不到的
I know what you seek, and you will not find it here.
你们只是白跑一趟
Your journey has been in vain.
但我们是和平的探险家 科学家
But we are peaceful explorers, men of science.
但你们还是带了武器
And yet you bring weapons.
我们的武器只是为了除掉 我们可能碰到的障碍
Our weapons allow us to remove obstacles we may encounter.
有些障碍不能光靠蛮力来移除
Some obstacles cannot be removed with a mere show of force.
回到你的族群 立刻离开亚特兰蒂斯
Return to your people. You must leave Atlantis at once.
国王陛下 请讲点理嘛
Oh, Your Majesty, be reasonable.
-队长 -等一下 孩子
-Sir… -Not now, son.
相信我 我们最好听他的话
Trust me on this. We better do as he says.
我可不可以请求你 让我们住一个晚上 陛下
May I respectfully request that we stay one night, sir?
让我们稍做休息 重新补给
That would give us time to rest, resupply,
然后明天一早就离开
and be ready to travel by morning.
可以 一晚
Very well. One night.
就这样
That is all.
国王陛下 谢谢你
Well, thank you, Your Majesty.
姬塔 你的心变软了
Your heart has softened, Kida.
一千年以前 你一看到他们就会灭口
A thousand years ago, you would have slain them on sight.
一千年以前 市容繁华
A thousand years ago, the streets were lit,
那个时候我们的族人 也不必在毁坏的城市里
and our people did not have to scavenge for food
搜寻食物
at the edge of a crumbling city!
他们很满足
The people are content.
他们什么都不知道
They do not know any better!
我们曾经是很棒的民族 现在生活在废墟里
We were once a great people. Now we live in ruins.
历代先王要是看到我们这样
The kings of our past would weep
一定会很伤心的
if they could see how far we have fallen.
-姬塔 -如果那些外来的人
-Kida. -If these outsiders
能够揭开我们过去的秘密
can unlock the secrets of our past,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!