在这儿 会找到一些遗迹
where we’ll find the remnants
带我们到亚特兰蒂斯
of an ancient highway that will lead us to Atlantis.
就像水槽中的弯管
Kind of like the grease trap in your sink.
绘图大♥师♥ 语言学家 水管工
Cartographer, linguist, plumber.
很难相信他还是单身
Hard to believe he’s still single.
-你说过需要挖土的 -走开 土豆
-You said there’d be digging. -Go away, Mole.
队长 你最好过来看一下
Captain, you’d better come look at this, sir.
好的 大家解散
Okay, class dismissed.
打开对外探照灯
Give me exterior lights.
天啊 这什么东西啊
Look at that.
每个年代都有船到这来
There are ships here from every era.
队长 我想你该听听这个
Commander, I think you should hear this.
队长 队长
Commander? Commander?
进入千年魔怪的巢穴
“Enter the lair of the Leviathan.”
队长
Commander?
你就可以找到通往帝国的大门
“There you will find the path to the gateway.”
-队长 -我听到了 魏老妈 有什么事
-Commander? -Yes, Mrs. Packard. What is it?
声纳器收到了一些声音
I’m picking up something on the hydrophone.
-我想你该听一下 -接到扩音器上
-I think you should hear. -Put it on speakers.
这是什么 是鲸鱼吗
What is it? A pod of whales?
更大
Bigger.
听起来像金属声
It sounds metallic.
可能是一些岩石的回声
Could be an echo off one of the rocks.
你想做我的工作 你请便吧
Do you want to do my job? Be my guest.
是我的错觉 还是声音更大了
Is it just me, or is that getting louder?
不管是什么 现在不见了
Well, whatever it was, it’s gone now.
舵手 倒车后退
Helmsman! Bring us about.
缩小搜索范围 并且减速
Tighten our search pattern and slow us to…
快让开
Out of the way!
叫库奇准备奶油 把锅子热上
Tell Cookie to melt the butter and break out the bibs.
我要他用银盘子上这只龙虾
I want this lobster served up on a silver platter.
装上鱼雷 潜水钟人员 就战斗位置
Load the torpedo bays! Sub pod crews, battle stations!
就战斗位置
Battle stations!
各位稳住 不要惊慌
Steady, boys. Don’t panic.
我的老天爷 那是个机器怪兽
Jiminy Christmas! It’s a machine!
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait!
发射潜水钟
Launch subpods!
发射
Subpods away!
开火
Fire!
我们安全了 全速前进
We’re free. All ahead full.
发射鱼雷 发射鱼雷
Fire torpedoes!
帮我接控制室
Get me the bridge!
队长 工程师在四线
Sir, it’s Engineering on four.
洛克 我们下面严重受损
Rourke! We took a big hit down here,
水进来得很快
and we’re taking on water fast.
淹到锅炉的时候 麻烦可就大了
I don’t want to be around when it hits the boilers.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
隔墙挺得住的话 有二十分钟
Twenty minutes, if the bulkhead holds.
我看只有五分钟了
You better make that five.
你们都听到了 我们走
You heard the lady. Let’s move!
走 走到哪儿 到哪儿
Move! Where? Move where?
魏老妈 发出警戒
Packard, sound the alarm!
你说带着行李
He took his suitcase?
那得了 我看他是不会回来了
Marge, honey, I don’t think he’s coming back.
-魏老妈 -待会儿再聊
-Packard! -I have to call you back.
不 我打给你
No, no, I’ll call you.
所有人员 弃船
All hands, abandon ship.
快 动作快 否则后果自己承担
Move it, people! Sometime today would be nice!
快点 快找位置坐下 系好安全带
Come on! Everybody grab a seat and buckle in.
副官 带我们离开这
Lieutenant, get us out of here!
-副官 -我正在努力
-Lieutenant! -I’m working on it!
坐稳了
Hang on.
戴奇先生 往哪走
Where to, Mr. Thatch?
我们要找一个很大的细缝
We’re looking for a big crevice of some kind.
那边 就在前面
There! Up ahead.
所有船只 俯角20度向下潜
All craft, make your mark 20 degrees down angle.
是 俯角20度向下潜
Roger! 20 degrees down angle.
我会跟着你
Right behind you!
-天啊 -我们死定了
-Sacré bleu! -We’re getting killed out here!
小心啊
Look out!
这只是弯管 跟水槽一样
It’s only a grease trap. It’s just like a sink.
这只是弯管 跟水槽一样
It’s only a grease trap. It’s just like a sink!
七个小时前 我们跟两百名精挑细选
Seven hours ago, we started this expedition
最优秀的男女队员 一起出发探险
with 200 of the finest men and women I’ve ever known.
现在只剩下我们
We’re all that’s left.
各位 我不想说谎
I won’t sugarcoat it, gentlemen.
我们面前有个危机
We have a crisis on our hands.
但我们以前也碰过这种危险
But we’ve been up this particular creek before,
不管有没有帮助 我们总能熬过去
and we’ve always come through, paddle or no paddle.
所以一定要坚持到底
I see no reason to change that policy now.
从现在开始 每个人负责双份工作
From here on in, everyone pulls double duty.
每个人都要驾驶 每个人都要工作
Everyone drives, everyone works.
大家的生死 全掌握在你的手上了 戴奇先生
Looks like all our chances for survival rest with you, Mr. Thatch.
你跟那本小书
You and that little book.
我们全都死定了 好了
We’re all gonna die.
好了 各位 准备出发
Okay, people. Saddle up.
副官 护航队早该上路了 还在干什么
Lieutenant, I want this convoy moving five minutes ago.
土豆 你当先锋
Moliere, you’re on point.
不 威尼 奥黛丽负责储油车
No, Vinny, Audrey’s taking the oiler.
你知道规矩 我要你
You know the rules. I want you 50 yards
永远距离卡车五十码
behind that truck at all times.
魏老妈 把你的香烟熄掉
And, Packard, put out that cigarette.
你确定你会 驾驶操纵这种车子
Are you sure you’re checked out on this class of vehicle?
你真会开卡车
Can you drive a truck?
我当然会开卡车了
Of course I can drive a truck.
你只要抓好方向盘
I mean, sure, you got your steering,
踩油门 刹车
and your gas, and your brake,
还有这个 这个 金属的 玩意儿
and of course, this metal-looking thing.
好啦 我以前开过碰碰车
Okay, so it was a bumper car at Coney Island,
但基本上原理都一样啊
but it’s the same basic principle!
你会不会开啊
Come on! Move it!
抱歉 对不起
Sorry about… Sorry about that.
拜托 死老百姓
Come on, civilian!
你没喝下那个 对吧
You didn’t just drink that, did you?
那不太好
That’s not good.
那是硝化甘油
That’s nitroglycerin.
千万不要动
Don’t move.
也不要呼吸
Don’t breathe.
什么都别做 你只能 祈祷
Don’t do anything, except pray, maybe.
老天 你们看它多壮观啊
Good night! Will you look at the size of this?
这至少有半英里高
It’s gotta be half a mile high, at least.
雕刻这样的东西 一定要花几百
It must have taken hundred…
不止 几千年哦
No, thousands of years to carve this thing.
你看 我搭好一座桥
Hey, look, I made a bridge.
只花了我
It only took me, like, what?
十秒 顶多十一秒
10 seconds, 11, tops.
看来这里有一个小路障
Looks like we have a little roadblock.
威尼 你觉得怎么样
Vinny, what do you think?
如果我现在有两百个炸♥药♥ 我就能够拆除它
I could un-roadblock that if I had about 200 of these.
问题是 我大概只有 十个
Problem is, I only got about 10.
加上我自己的五个
Plus, you know, five of my own,
跟一些红球炸♥弹♥ 一个信♥号♥♥弹
and a couple of cherry bombs, a road flare.
可惜我们没有硝化甘油 对吧 迈罗
Hey, too bad we don’t have some nitroglycerin, Milo?
那必须用挖的了
Looks like we’re gonna have to dig.
这是我的荣幸
It will be my pleasure.
你这部烂机器
Stupid…
我真是搞不懂
I don’t understand it.
我今早才调整过这玩意
I just tuned this thing up this morning.
看起来是内燃机毁了
It looks like the rotor’s shot!
我要去卡车里找个备用的
I’m gonna have to pull a spare from one of the trucks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!