愿意出高价来研究它
who’d pay anything to find out.
快上来
Hurry. Get on.
中奖
Jackpot.
我们历代的先王
The kings of our past.
戴奇 叫她别念了
Thatch, tell her to wrap it up.
我们可没闲工夫听
We got a schedule to meet.
姬塔
Kida…
对不起
I’m sorry.
快点把事情给办完吧
Come on, let’s get this over with.
我不喜欢这个地方
I don’t like this place.
接下来呢 戴奇
All right, Thatch, what’s next?
好 在我们头上
Okay, there’s a giant crystal
一百五十英尺处
hovering 150 feet above our heads
有个巨大的水晶 悬在一个无底的水坑上
over a bottomless pit of water.
你难道不会惊讶吗
Doesn’t anything surprise you?
唯一令我惊讶的是 你还在说话
The only thing that surprises me is you’re still
而那玩意还没打包
talking and that thing’s not on the truck yet.
-现在快 -我不知道怎么移♥动♥它
-Now move it! -I don’t know how to move it.
我甚至不知道它怎么悬在上面
I don’t even know what’s holding it up there.
你快告诉我 出了什么事
Talk to me, Thatch. What’s happening?
这上面只说魔幻水晶 有生命
Look, all it says here is that the crystal is alive, somehow.
我不知道该怎么解释
I don’t know how to explain it.
那是他们的中心 是他们力量的来源
It’s their deity. It’s their power source.
说清楚点 教授
Speak English, professor.
他们是它的一部份 它是他们的一部份
They’re a part of it. It’s a part of them.
我已经很努力了
I’m doing the best I can here.
-那就更努力点 -好啊
-Well, do better. -Oh, I know.
干脆你来翻译 我负责拿枪好了
Why don’t you translate, and I’ll wave the gun around?
她说了什么
What did she say?
我不知道 我没听清楚
I don’t know. I didn’t catch it.
大情圣 等一下
Hold your horses, lover boy.
姬塔
Kida.
不 不要碰她
No, don’t. Don’t touch her.
好了 退后
All right, step back.
士官长 叫他们退后
Sergeant, keep those people back.
好 听到了吗 退后
You heard him. Step back.
我警告你哦
I’m warning you.
So…
我猜结果就是这样了
I guess this is how it ends?
好啊 你赢了
Fine. You win.
你毁掉一整个文明社会
You’re wiping out an entire civilization,
但是 你会发财
but hey… You’ll be rich.
恭喜你了 奥黛丽
Congratulations, Audrey.
我想你和你♥爸♥
Guess you and your dad will be able
可以再开一家修车厂了
to open up that second garage after all.
还有威尼 你可以开连锁花店
And, Vinny, you can start a whole chain of flower shops.
我相信你的家人 一定会非常骄傲
I’m sure your family’s going to be very proud.
就是这么回事嘛 对吧
But that’s what it’s all about, right?
-为钱 -别罗嗦
-Money. -Get off your soapbox, Thatch.
你念过达尔文的进化论 这叫物竞天择
You’ve read Darwin. It’s called natural selection.
我们只是加速进化
We’re just helping it along.
-队长 准备好了 -好 等我一下
-Commander, we’re ready. -Yeah, give me a minute.
我肯定忘了件事
I know I’m forgetting something.
我拿到货 水晶 团员
I got the cargo, the crystal, the crew…
对了
Oh, yeah.
小子 这么说吧
Look at it this way, son.
你是发现亚特兰蒂斯的人
You were the man who discovered Atlantis,
但是现在 你也变成古迹的一部份了
and now, you’re part of the exhibit.
大伙儿 我们走吧
Let’s move, people.
这是命令 不准违抗 走了
That was an order, not a suggestion. Let’s go!
我们死定了
We’re all going to die.
你们不会是玩真的吧
Oh, you can’t be serious.
你这样做是不对的
This is wrong, and you know it.
眼看着钞票就要进口袋了
We’re this close to our biggest payday ever,
你们却选在这个时候 良心发现
and you pick now of all times to grow a conscience.
我们做过很多不光彩的事
We’ve done a lot of things we’re not proud of,
比如盗墓 发什么死人财
robbing graves, plundering tombs,
并排停车 但是 没伤过任何人
double parking, but nobody got hurt.
也许伤过一些人 但是 不是我们认识的人
Well, maybe somebody got hurt, but nobody we knew.
如果你们真想这样 好
Well, if that’s the way you want it, fine.
我分的更多
More for me.
真是碰到一群蠢蛋
P.T. Barnum was right.
-不能让他这么做 -等一下
-We can’t let him do this! -Wait a second.
好了 现在你可以去了
Okay, now you can go.
迈罗 你最好上来一下
Milo, you better get up here.
他怎么样了
How’s he doing?
情况不太好
Not good, I’m afraid.
内出血
Internal bleeding.
我也无能为力
There’s nothing more I can do.
真是一场恶梦
What a nightmare.
-都是我害的 -不要太过自责
-And I brought it here. -Don’t go beating yourself up.
他从到冰岛就在找水晶
He’s been after that crystal since Iceland.
水晶 斯维特 有了
The crystal. Sweet, that’s it.
这些 这些水晶有某种疗效
These… These crystals, they have some sort of healing energy.
我 我看过它的功效
I’ve seen it work.

No.
我的女儿在哪里
Where is my daughter?

Well, she…
她被拣选了 就跟她妈一样
She has been chosen, like her mother before her.
什么
What?
遇到危险
In times of danger,
水晶就会从皇族里面
the crystal will choose a host,
选择一个主人来保护自己
one of royal blood, to protect itself
跟它的子民
and its people.
它不接受其他人
It will accept no other.
慢点 慢点 选择
Wait a minute. Choose?
所以那东西是活的
So this thing is alive?
可以这么说
In a way.
魔幻水晶
The crystal thrives
会跟着历代先人 感情的累积而改变
on the collective emotions of all who came before us.
相对地 它提供力量
In return, it provides power,
生命及保护
longevity, protection.
它成长的时候
As it grew,
会发展出它自己的意识
it developed a consciousness of its own.
因为我的傲慢
In my arrogance,
我利用它来当战争的武器
I sought to use it as a weapon of war,
但是它的力量实在太大了 无法控制
but it’s power proved too great to control.
而颠覆了我们 并且导致我们的毁灭
It overwhelmed us and led to our destruction.
所以你才把它藏在城底下
That’s why you hid it beneath the city.
避免这个历史会再重演
To keep history from repeating itself.
也避免姬塔 踏上跟她妈妈一样的命运
And to prevent Kida from suffering the same fate as my beloved wife.
什么意思 她 姬塔会怎么样
What do you mean? What’s going to happen to Kida?
如果她继续跟水晶结合
If she remains bonded to the crystal,
她可能会永远地迷失在其中
she could be lost to it forever.
我只剩下我女儿的爱而已
The love of my daughter is all I have left.
等时候到了 我的负担
My burden would have become hers
就会变成她的 但现在 变成你的了
when the time was right, but now, it falls to you.

Me?
拿回水晶
Return the crystal.
拯救亚特兰蒂斯
Save Atlantis.
救回我女儿
Save my daughter.
好 现在怎么办
So, what’s it going to be?
-你说什么 -我跟你进来 也会跟你出去
-Excuse me? -I followed you in, and I’ll follow you out.
-决定怎么做 -我的决定
-It’s your decision. -Oh, my decision?
我们都已经见识过 我的决定多有效了
Well, I think we’ve seen how effective my decisions have been.
让我们回想一下
Let’s recap.
我带了一支破坏大队
I lead a band of plundering vandals
做历史上最伟大的古文明探险
to the greatest archeological find in recorded history,
而这么做居然导致了 皇室家族被绑♥架♥
thus enabling the kidnap and/or murder of the royal family.
还送了命
Not to mention personally delivering
更别提我还亲自把最大的能源 交给一个疯狂的佣兵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!