Well, we lost her when a flaming zeppelin come down on her.
-失踪了 -失踪了 那洛克呢
-Missing. -That’s right. And Rourke?
精神崩溃啊 他可以说完全分♥裂♥了
Nervous breakdown. You could say he went all to pieces.
事实上 你可以说他被烤焦
In fact, you could say he was transamorgafied
然后裂成几千片
and then busted into a zillion…
他也失踪了
He’s missing, too.
-迈罗怎么了 -沉入海底了
-What about Milo? -Went down with the sub.
天啊 救救他吧
Lord, give me strength.
我会想念那个孩子
I’m going to miss that boy.
至少他在更好的世界里
At least he’s in a better place now.
亲爱的韦摩先生
Dear Mr. Whitmore,
希望这个证据对你来说够了
I hope this piece of proof is enough for you.
至少它说服了我 我们俩都感谢你
It sure convinced me. Thanks from both of us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!