-我可以 -什么都别碰
-Can I… -No toques nada!
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
它复活了
She lives!
你做了什么
Hey, what’d you do?
你知道这宝贝的锅炉
Well, you know, the boiler in this baby
是休马牌54-813型的
is a Humac model P-54 stroke 813.
我们博物馆里 有一个814型
Now, we got the 814 back at the museum.
休马这系列的加热核心
The heating cores on the whole Humac line
一直都有一点 情绪化
have always been a little, you know, temperamental,
所以 有时候你得
so sometimes you gotta… Boom!
说服他们
Persuade ’em a little.
对对对 感激不尽
Yeah, yeah. Thank you very much.
闭嘴
Shut up.
罚挨两拳
Two for flinching.
就是这了 一定是的
This is it. It’s gotta be.
好 在这里扎营
All right, we’ll make camp here.
它为什么会发光
Why is it glowing?
这是一种自然的磷火
It is a natural phosphorescence.
我知道那个玩意 会害我整个晚上睡不着
That thing is going to keep me up all night, I know it.
可以开饭了
Come and get it!
开胃菜有凯撒沙拉
For the appetizer, Caesar salad,
香烤蜗牛 和东方的春卷
escargot, and your oriental spring rolls.
-Yuck -我要吃香烤蜗牛
-Yuck. -I wanted the escargot.
你尽管拿去吃吧
Knock yourself out.
来 先吃饭吧 迈罗
There you go, Milo.
要多吃一点你才会长肉
Put some meat on them bones.
谢了 库奇 这看起来 油油亮亮的
Thanks, Cookie. That looks greasier than usual.
你喜欢呀 那就多吃一点
You like it? Well, have some more.
你实在太瘦了 侧身就像
You’re so skinny, if you turned sideways
一根电线杆上 插着颗小卤蛋
and stuck out your tongue, you’d look like a zipper.
我们对那个孩子太苛了
You know, we’ve been pretty tough on the kid.
我们放他一马 怎么样
What do you say we cut him some slack?
对 你说的对
Yeah, you’re right.
迈罗 过来跟我们坐嘛
Hey, Milo! Why don’t you come sit with us?
真的 你们不介意
Really? You don’t mind?
不会 过来吧
Nah. Park it here.
太棒了
Gee, this is great.
我是说我真的很荣幸 能够成为你们的
I mean, you know, it’s an honor to be included in your…
-土豆 -对不起
-Mole! -Forgive me.
我忍♥不住
I could not resist.
你连吃饭也要看那本书啊
Hey, Milo, don’t you ever close that book?
对啊 你已经看了几十次了
Yeah, you must’ve read it a dozen times by now.
我知道 但这个 实在没有道理
I know, but this… This doesn’t make any sense.
你看 透过这个通道
See, in this passage here, the shepherd
牧羊人似乎被引导到某个
seems to be leading up to something.
称之为亚特兰蒂斯之心的地方
He calls it the heart of Atlantis.
这可能就是传说中的能源
It could be the power source the legends refer to.
然后 就中断了
But then, it just… It cuts off.
好像这里缺了一页
It’s almost like there’s a missing page.
孩子 轻松点
Kid, relax.
加班也没加班费
We don’t get paid overtime.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
有时候我会过份投入
Sometimes I get a little carried away.
但 事情就是这样对吧
But hey, you know, that’s what this is all about, right?
探索发现 团队合作 冒险
I mean, discovery, teamwork, adventure.
除非 也许
Unless, maybe…
你们只为钱来
You’re just in it for the money.
-为钱 -为钱
-Money. -Money.
我打算说 为钱
I’m gonna say… Money.
我想我问了一个很笨的问题
Well, I guess I set myself up for that one.
怎么 脖子不舒服啊
What, is something wrong with your neck?
对 我大概伤到了
Oh, yeah, I must’ve hurt it when…
好点没
Better?
是啊
Yeah!
你从哪学来的
Hey, how’d you learn how to do that?
-阿♥拉♥伯荷族的巫医 -少来了
-An Arapaho medicine man. -Get outta here.
我在那儿出生 我父亲是个军医
Born and raised with ’em. My father was an army medic.
他遇到我母亲后 就定居在堪萨斯行政区
He settled down in the Kansas Territory after he met my mother.
-真的 -是啊
-No kidding. -Nope.
我有霍华大学发的羊皮证书
I got a sheepskin from Howard U,
还有铁云酋长送的熊皮
and a bearskin from old Iron Cloud.
我医学院念到一半就被征召
Halfway through medical school, I was drafted.
前一天 我在学校研究人体解剖
One day I’m studying gross anatomy in the classroom,
接着 我就在古巴 替义勇骑兵缝伤口
the next, I’m sewing up Rough Riders on San Juan Hill.
上主菜了
Main course.
我真的不能再吃了
I couldn’t eat another bite.
我必须注意体重
I’m watching my weight.
不用担心
Don’t you worry.
这可以保留 保留再保留
It’ll keep and keep and keep.
谢天谢地 我几年前就没味觉了
Thank God I lost my sense of taste years ago.
你怎么不搭你的账蓬啊
Aren’t you going to pitch up your tent?
我搭了
I did.
我对这些不太熟
I guess I’m still a little rusty at this.
我很久没有露营了
I haven’t gone camping since…
最后一次是跟我爷爷去的
Well, since the last time my grandpa took me.
我从来没看过你爷爷
I never got to meet your grandfather.
他是怎么样的人
What was he like?
从哪开始说呢
Where do you start?
对我来说他就像我爸
He was like a father to me, really.
我很小的时候 爸妈就死了 他抚养我
My parents died when I was a little kid, and he took me in.
怎么啦
What?
我只是在想
Well, I was just thinking.
在我八岁的时候
One time, when I was eight,
我们沿着河远足
we were hiking along this stream,
我看到河里有个发亮的东西
and I saw something shining in the water.
那是个真的箭头
It was a genuine arrowhead.
你会以为我发现了失落的文明
Well, you’d think I’d found a lost civilization
看我爷爷那么兴奋
the way Grandpa carried on about it.
直到我长大之后才知道
It wasn’t until I was older that I realized that the arrowhead
那个箭头不过只是混合了
was just some compressed shale
黄铁锌矿的压缩页岩
mixed with zinc pyrite that had fractured
碎裂成三角形
into an isosceletic triangulate.
这也太可爱了
That is so cute!
奥黛丽 我没有恶意
Say, Audrey, no offense,
但是一个少女 怎么会成为
but how does a teenager become the chief mechanic
百万探险队的机师头头
of a multimillion dollar expedition?
我爸退休以后我就接手啦
Well, I took this job when my dad retired.
好笑的是 他总希望有几个儿子
But the funny thing was he always wanted sons, right?
一个接管他的修车场 另一个呢
One to run his machine shop and the other
最好能当中量级的拳王
to be middleweight boxing champion.
但是他却只生了我跟我姐姐
But he got my sister and me instead.
那 那你姐在做什么
So, what happened to your sister?
她二十四岁了 下个月要去拿那个中量级拳王
She’s 24-0 with a shot at the title next month.
总之 我是存钱
Anyway, I’m saving up
好帮我爸开另外一家修车场
so my papi and I can open another shop.
魏老妈 你忘了带睡衣吗
Forget your jammies, Mrs. Packard?
我喜欢光着睡
I sleep in the nude.
你会需要这个
You’re gonna want a pair of these.
她还会梦游呢
She sleepwalks.
至于我呢
Well, as far as me goes,
我只喜欢炸掉东西
I just like to blow things up.
少来了 威尼 跟孩子说实话
Come on, Vinny, tell the kid the truth.
我的家人开了一间花店
My family owned a flower shop.
我们卖♥♥玫瑰
We would sell roses,
康乃馨 满天星 什么都有
carnations, baby’s breath, you name it.
我可以在一天之内
One day, I’m making
为毕业舞会做上三十几个花束
about three dozen corsages for this prom.
你知道就是那种戴在手腕上的
You know, the one they put on their wrist.
结果大家都跑来问 在哪做的
And everybody, they come. “Where is it?”
跟我的衣服配不配啊
“When is it?” “Does it match my dress?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!