运动控制系统正常 很好 杰克
Distal motor control is good. Good, Jake.
你有哪里感到麻木或疼痛吗
Are you feeling any numbness or pain?
很好 杰克 等等
That’s great, Jake. Hold on, now.
别着急 杰克 别勉强自己 好吗
Take it easy. Don’t get ahead of yourself, okay?
我们还要进行几项知觉和运动反应测试
There’s a few more sensory motor reflex tests we need to run,
-所以先别急 -等等
– so take it easy. – Wait.
-杰克 -坐下 杰克
– Jake. – Sit down, Jake.
杰克 听我说
Jake! Listen to me. Jake!
-你得坐下来 杰克 -没事
– I need you to sit down. Jake! – It’s okay.
-伙计 听我说 -没关系 我没事
– Buddy, listen to me. – It’s all good. I got this.
-杰克 你得坐下来 -伙计们 快让他坐回轮床上
– Jake, you need to sit down right now. – Guys, get him back on the gurney now.
听我说 为了你的安全 你得坐下
Listen to me. For your own safety, you need to sit down.
你得花时间适应你的化身…杰克
You need time to adjust to the avatar…Whoa! Jake!
-天呀 杰克 小心你的尾巴 -酷
– God, Jake, watch your tail. – Yeah!
快给他打镇静剂 一千毫克 快
Sedate! Sedate him! A thousand milligrams of Supitocam! Stat!
伙计们 小心点
Guys! Guys! Whoa! Whoa!
按照剂量
By the numbers.
-杰克 别这样 -杰克 听我说
– Jake. Come on. – Jake! Listen to me.
你还不适应你的化身
You’re not used to your avatar body.
-这很危险 -这棒极了
– This is dangerous. – This is great.
-杰克 听我说 -拜托 他们会把你踢出局
– Jake? Jake, listen to me. – Come on. They’re gonna put you out.
-诺姆 坐下 -不 拔掉这些线头
– Norm, sit down. – No, no. I gotta get out of these leads.
真见鬼 快把他追回来
God damn it! Bring them home!
-诺姆 你不能离开 -你还没准备好
– Norm! Do not leave control! – You’re not ready for it!
-得了 你烂极了 -差一点
– Oh, come on, you ain’t got no skills. – So close!
我都不用防守
I don’t even have to play defense on it.
大家好
Hey, guys. Hey.
-没事 我去找他 -杰克 你得快回来
– It’s okay, I’ll get him. – Jake, you have to come back!
杰克 不好意思
Jake! Jake! Excuse me.
-小心点 -抱歉
– Watch it! – Sorry!
拜托
Come on!
杰克 我们不能跑
Jake! We’re not supposed to be running!
-老天 抱歉 -看着点
– Jeez! Sorry. – Watch it!
喂 海陆大兵
Hey, Marine!

Damn.
-格蕾丝 -不然你以为是谁 二傻
– Grace? – Well, who’d you expect, numbnuts?
头脑灵活点
Think fast.
运动神经看来不错
Motor control’s looking good.
好了 大伙儿 安静下来 熄灯了
Come on, everybody, quiet down! All right, gang, lights out.
好了 路易斯 快点
Come on, Louise, chop-chop.
喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey!
别玩这个 你会瞎的
Don’t play with that, you’ll go blind.
感觉真诡异
That’s kind of freaky.
好了 快走吧
Come on. Scat.
晚安
Good night.
熄灯了 晚餐时见了 小鬼们
Lights out! See you at dinner, kiddies.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-你没事吧 -我很好
– You okay? You all right? – Yeah, I’m okay.
我是楚蒂 所有科学考察飞行都由我负责 这是我的爱机
I’m Trudy. I fly all the science sorties. And this here is my baby.
稍等
Hold on a second.
喂 温弗里 动作快点
Hey, Wainfleet! Get it done!
-我们九点整要出发 -知道了 大姐头
– We bounce at zero-nine. – Yeah, I’m on it, capitaine!
藤蔓导弹还没装好
Vine strike’s still loose.
你们装备了很厉害的武器
You guys are packing some heavy gear.
小心点
Watch it!
是啊 因为天上飞的不只是我们
Yeah, that’s ’cause we’re not the only thing flying around out there.
我们也不是最大的家伙
Or the biggest.
我需要你在舱门边操作机♥枪♥ 我缺个人手
I’m gonna need you on a door gun. I’m a man short.
我正等着你开口呢
I thought you’d never ask.
就是他了 我们跑道上见
There’s your man. See you on the flight line.
你找我吗 上校
You wanted to see me, Colonel?
低重力让你的身体变弱
This low gravity’ll make you soft.
一旦身子变弱
You get soft,
潘多拉星就会立即置你于死地
Pandora will shit you out dead with zero warning.
我看了你的记录 下士
I pulled your record, Corporal.
委内瑞拉是个不毛之地
Venezuela, that was some mean bush.
但还是比不上这里险恶
Nothing like this here, though.
你有点胆识 小子 选择到这里来
You got some heart, kid, showing up in this neighborhood.
我觉得这不过是另一个不毛之地罢了
I figured it’s just another hellhole.
我先自我介绍下吧
I was First Recon myself.
我比你长上几岁 好吧 也许长上好几岁
A few years ahead of you. Well, maybe more than a few.
去过三次尼日利亚 毫发无损
Three tours Nigeria, not a scratch.
而我来到这后
I come out here?
第一天就被整成了这副德行
Day one. Think I felt like a shavetail louie?
没错 我轮换回去后 他们可以治好我
Yeah. They could fix me up, if I rotated back.
让我恢复如初 但要我说 我还喜欢上这样了
Yeah, and make me pretty again. But you know what? I kind of like it.
这能无时无刻不提醒我 外面的险恶
It reminds me every day what’s waiting out there.
什么化身计划根本是狗屁
The Avatar Program is a bad joke.
那群天真的科学家什么都不懂
Bunch of limp-dick science majors.
但这的确也提供了一个绝佳的时机
However, it does present an opportunity both timely and unique.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Clear! – Clear!
一个海陆穿着化身去做侦察 这才是强力组合
A recon gyrene in an avatar body. That’s a potent mix.
我想想就激动不已
Give me the goose bumps.
这样的一个海陆能提供我要的情报
Such a Marine could provide the intel I need,
就在这块土地上
right on the ground.
在敌人的大本营里
Right in the hostiles’ camp.
听着 萨利 我要你打入那帮野人的内部
Look, Sully. I want you to learn these savages from the inside.
我要你取得他们的信任
I want you to gain their trust.
让我知道如何逼他们就范
I need to know how to force their cooperation
不然的话又该怎么打击他们
or hammer them hard if they won’t.
-我还和奥古斯汀一起工作吗 -理论上是这样
– Am I still with Augustine? – On paper.
你既然在那群科学家堆里 就得学得像样些
Yeah, you walk like one of her science pukes, you quack like one,
但你得向我报告
but you report to me.
你能做到吗 孩子
Can you do that for me, son?
当然 长官
Hell, yeah, sir.
那好吧
Well, all right, then.
孩子 我自有想法
Son, I take care of my own.
如果你能满足我的要求
You get me what I need,
你轮换回去后 我会想办法让人治好你的腿
I’ll see to it you get your legs back when you rotate home.
你自己的腿
Your real legs.
听起来很棒 长官
That sounds real good, sir.
-联结舱准备完毕 -相位同步40%
– Link’s ready! – Phase-Lock 40%.
你只管闭上嘴 让诺姆来说话就行
Just keep your mouth shut and let Norm do the talking.
五步配型一致 相位同步90%
I have five congruencies. Phase-Iock 90%.
三号♥联结舱准备完毕
Link three ready.
好了 我进去了
All right, I’m going in.
你们的右边是斯塔姆兽
Sturmbeest herd coming up on your right.
知道了 多谢
Got it! Thanks.
看上去像只公牛带着一群奶牛 还有几只幼崽
Looks like a bull, a dozen cows and some juveniles.
关掉发动机 我们要待上一阵
Shut it down. We’re gonna stay a while.
-诺姆 你的背包 -背包
– Norm! Your pack. – Pack.
你们就待在飞机附近 一个带枪的蠢蛋就够烦的了
Stay with the ship. One idiot with a gun is enough.
你说了算 博士
You the man, Doc.
潘狐猴 他们性情温和
Prolemuris. They’re not aggressive.
放松 大兵 你让我感到很紧张
Relax, Marine. You’re making me nervous.
他们怎么知道我们在这里
So, how will they know we’re here?
他们现在肯定在观察我们
I’m sure they’re watching us right now.
这里曾是我们的学校
This was our school.
现在成了仓库了
Now it’s just… storage.
那些纳威族孩子是那么聪明
The kids were so bright.
渴望学习
Eager to learn.
他们的英语学得这么快 我都来不及教他们
They picked up English faster than I could teach it.
我们拿一些PH检测器
So, we’ll take a couple of these Ph monitors…
和一些土壤探测器
…and a soil probe.
这个黄色小箱子 是旧的显微镜
That little yellow case back there. The old microscope.

Here.
我喜欢这个
Oh, yeah. I love this one.
那些针♥刺♥蝙蝠常跑来惹事
The stingbats knocked them down.
我一直希望有人能回来读读这些
I keep hoping someone will come back in and read them.
他们为什么没回来
Why don’t they come back?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!