我要杀他容易得很
I could kill him easily!
慢着
No!
这是我们见过的…
This is the first warrior dreamwalker…
第一位梦行者战士
…we have seen.
我们得多了解他
We need to learn more about him.
我的女儿…
My Daughter…
你要负责教导他
…you will teach him our way…
我们的语言和习俗
…to speak and walk as we do.
为什么是我 这不公平…
Why me? That’s not fair…
我已经决定了 我的女儿将负责教导你
It is decided. My daughter will teach you our ways.
好好学习 杰克·萨利
Learn well, Jakesully.
让我们看看你是否能被教化
Then we will see if your insanity can be cured.
晚上好
Good evening.
请别在意我
Please don’t get up.
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
谢谢
Thank you.
我还不知道你的名字
You know, I don’t even know your name.
我叫奈蒂莉
Neytiri te Ckaha Mo’at’ite.
你能说慢点吗
Again, a whole lot slower?
奈蒂莉
Neytiri.
纳蒂莉
Neytili.
是奈蒂莉
Neytiri.
奈蒂莉
Neytiri.
见到你很高兴 奈蒂莉
It’s nice to meet you, Neytiri.
真好
It’s nice.
-杰克 -他在一号♥
– Jake. Jake! – He’s in alpha.
-就要醒过来了 -杰克 杰克
– He’s coming out right now. – Jake. Jake!
加油 孩子 快醒过来 好了
Come on back, kid. Come on. That’s it.
好了 你醒了
There you go. There you go, there you go.
没事了 你没事了
You’re okay. You’re okay.
见鬼 你就像是昏死在战壕里了
Damn! You were dug in like a tick.
-化身安全吗 -是的 博士
– Is the avatar safe? – Yeah, Doc.
你绝对想不到我在哪儿
And you are not gonna believe where I am.
我们最后只看到这个大兵被一只
The last thing we see is this Marine’s ass
暴怒的闪雷兽追着消失在灌木丛中
disappearing into the brush with this angry thanator coming after him.
-这可是你教不会的东西 -酷极了
– Hey, it’s not something you can teach. – That is awesome.
有一点我不明白
You know, for reasons I cannot fathom,
为什么奥玛蒂卡亚族选择了你 上帝保佑
the Omaticaya have chosen you. God help us all.
“战士族”
“Jarhead clan”?
-真有用吗 -我已经是他们族人的一份子了
– And it worked? – Hey, I’m practically family.
他们要研究我 我得学习他们的一切
They’re gonna study me. I have to learn to be one of them.
这就叫做先发制人 孩子
That’s called taking the initiative, son.
-如果多几个你这样的就好了 -听着 萨利
– I wish I had 10 more like you. – Look, Sully. Sully.
想办法搞清楚那帮野人要什么
Just find out what the blue monkeys want.
我们试图给他们医疗 教育和交通
You know, I mean, we try to give them medicine, education, roads.
但是他们拒绝 他们就喜欢泥土
But no, no, no, they like mud.
这不是让我头痛的 只是…
And that wouldn’t bother me, it’s just that they’re…
谁来弄一下…转到12区
Hey, can you… Can somebody just… Sector 12.
好了 往前转 停
Okay, go, go, go, stop. Stop…
里奇 停下 老天…
Rich, stop! That’s… Jesus!
他们该死的村落底下刚好是稀有矿物所在
Their damn village happens to be resting on the richest unobtanium deposit
而且是方圆200公里内最丰富的一块 看看这些金子
within 200 klicks in any direction. I mean, look at all that cheddar!
-谁让他们搬家 -你说呢
– Well, who gets them to move? – Guess.
-如果他们不肯搬呢 -他们肯定得搬
– What if they won’t go? – I’m betting that they will.
好吧 听着
Okay, okay, okay, okay, hey. Look. Look.
杀死本地土著是很难看
Killing the indigenous looks bad,
但比起负面舆♥论♥ 那些股东们
but there’s one thing that shareholders hate more than bad press,
更痛恨差劲的季度报表 我了不说了算
and that’s a bad quarterly statement. I didn’t make up the rules.
给我搞清楚他们要什么 让他们搬走
So just find me a carrot that’ll get them to move,
不然的话 这事情就僵了 好吗
otherwise it’s gonna have to be all stick. Okay?
给你三个月 到时推土机就会进去
You got three months. That’s when the ‘dozers get there.
我们这是在浪费时间
Well, we’re wasting time.
我喜欢这家伙
I like this guy.
-伙计们 现在… -好吧 我们再来复习一遍
– Guys, right now… – Okay, let’s run through them again.
默特 母夜叉
Mo’at. Dragon lady.
-艾图坎 -是艾图肯 他是族长
– Eytucan. – Eytukan. He’s the clan leader.
而她是精神领袖 就像是萨满祭司
But she’s the spiritual leader. Like a shaman.
懂了
Got it.
-苏戴 -是苏泰
– T’su’tey. – Tsu’tey.
-苏泰 -他是下一任族长
– Tsu’tey. – He’ll be the next clan leader.
-奈蒂莉 -她是下一任萨辛
– Neytiri. – She’ll be the next Tsahik.
他们将结为夫妻
They become a mated pair.
-爱娃是谁 -你说什么
– So who’s this Eywa? – Who’s Eywa?
他们的女神 万物之主
Only their deity. Their goddess, made up of all living things.
教导了他们知晓的一切
Everything they know!
你要是受过训练就肯定知道
You’d know this if you had any training whatsoever.
那谁又见过头人的女儿呢
Who’s got a date with the chief’s daughter?
得了 你…
Come on. That’s…
别吵了 跟两个小孩似的
Knock it off. It’s like kindergarten around here.
奈蒂莉是我最好的学生
Neytiri was my best student.
她和她的妹妹 塞薇妮
She and her sister, Sylwanin.
两个极其聪明的女孩
Just amazing girls.
我也见过塞薇妮
I got a date with Sylwanin too.
她死了
She’s dead.
快走吧 村落的生活很早开始
Let’s go. Village life starts early.
不要做什么出格的傻事
Don’t do anything unusually stupid.
放轻松 哥们
Easy, boy.
帕莱是雌性
Pale is female.
好吧 放轻松 姑娘
Okay. Easy, girl.
这是撒西路 就是羁绊
That is shahaylu. The bond.
感受她
Feel her.
感受她的心跳和呼吸
Feel her heartbeat. Her breath.
以及她强壮有力的四肢
Feel her strong legs.
告诉她该怎么做
You may tell her what to do.
通过意念
Inside.
现在告诉她往哪儿去
For now, say where to go.
往前
Forward!
-你该走开 -不 那你会想我
– You should go away. – No, you’d miss me.
我就知道你会说英语
I knew you could speak English.
这个外来的家伙什么都学不会
This alien will learn nothing…
一块石头都比他懂得多
…a rock sees more…
看看他
…look at him.
再来一次
Again.
你若要攻击这东西 那会很复杂
If you want to hit this thing, it’s gonna be complicated.
这个扫描图没有显示出内部结构
Your scan doesn’t show the internal structure.
这里外面有一排柱子
There’s an outer row of columns.
非常结实 这里有第二层环
Real heavy duty. There’s a secondary ring here,
和一层内部的环 里面有个螺旋状的核心结构
and an inner ring. There’s a core structure like a spiral.
他们就这么上下自如
That’s how they move up and down.
我们需要每根柱子的精确扫描图
We’re gonna need accurate scans on every column.
明白
Roger that.
关于这个结构你还知道什么
What else can you tell us about the structure?
我猜这第二层环是承重的部分
I’m guessing this secondary ring, that’s also load-bearing.
-我们是要去哪儿 -去某个地方
– So where are we going? – Getting out of Dodge.
我可不想让赛弗里奇和夸里奇暗中插手此事
I’m not about to let Selfridge and Quaritch micro-manage this thing.
在26号♥站有个移♥动♥联结站
There’s a mobile link up at Site 26 we can work out of,
就在山上
way up in the mountains.
你是说哈利路亚山吗
The Hallelujah Mountains?
-没错 -你是认真的吧
– That’s right. – Are you serious?
-当然 -太好了
– Yeah. – Yes!
传说中的潘多拉浮游山 听说过吗
The legendary floating mountains of Pandora. Heard of them?
我们快到了
We’re getting close.
没错 看仪表就知道了
Yeah, look at my instruments.
对 我们已进入磁通量涡旋
Yep. We’re in the Flux Vortex.
只能靠目视飞行规则了
We’re VFR from here on.
什么目视飞行规则
What’s VFR?
意思是你只能靠眼睛导航了
Means you gotta see where you’re going.
-但什么都看不见 -一点没错 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼 不是吗
– You can’t see anything. – Exactly. Ain’t that a bitch?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!