我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你真该欣赏下自己的表情
You should see your faces.
感谢你乘坐潘多拉星航♥空♥
Thank you for flying Air Pandora.
他们是怎么浮在半空的
So what does hold them up?
格蕾丝给我解释了
Grace explained it to me.
这算是一种磁悬浮效应
Some kind of maglev effect.
因为稀有矿物是一种超导体之类的东西
Because unobtanium is a superconductor… or something.
欢迎来到营地
Welcome to camp.
-这是我的联结舱 -这玩意真差劲
– So, this is my bunk. – This stuff is nasty.
-诺姆 去下面 -好
– Norm, go under. – All right.
-格蕾丝很聪明 -楚蒂 你去上面
– Grace didn’t miss a thing. – Trudy, you’ll take the top one.
她知道我在和上校报告
She knew I was talking to the Colonel.
但我有她要的东西 通过我她能回到族人身边
But I had what she needed, a way back in with the clan,
所以她装作若无其事
so she’s playing nice.
好了 杰克 来左边 你最后一个联结
All right. Jake, hang a left. You’ll be in the link at the end.
一号♥舱 彪勒 她最少出故障
Unit one. Beulah. She’s the least glitchy.
我的老天
Holy shit!
不要看她的眼睛
Do not look in her eye.
伊柯岚与马不同
Ikran is not horse.
一旦建立了撒西路
Once shahaylu is made,
伊柯岚这一生只认定一位猎手
Ikran will fly with only one hunter in the whole life.
只有你的伊柯岚和你互相选中对方
To become Taronyu, hunter,
你才能成为一名合格的猎手
you must choose your own Ikran and he must choose you.
-什么时候 -等你准备好
– When? – When you are ready.
好 现在是第12号♥视频日志
Okay. This is video log 12.
时间是21点32分
Time’s 2132.
非要现在录吗 我真的很累
Do I have to do this now? I really need to get some rack.
对 现在录 你得趁热打铁
No, now. When it’s fresh.
好吧 地点在小木屋
Okay, location, shack,
一切都日渐明朗和熟悉
and the days are starting to blur together.
他们的语言很难学 但后来我明白
The language is a pain, but, you know,
只要当成武器拆卸检修 不断地重复再重复
I figure it’s like field-stripping a weapon. Just repetition, repetition.
-纳维 -“奈里”
– Navi. – “Nari.”
-纳里 -奈里
– Nari. – “Narrri”!
纳维
Narrri!
更用力一些
Txurnì’ul. Stronger.
奈蒂莉叫我斯康 是蠢蛋的意思
Neytiri calls me skxawng. It means moron.
这一点很重要
This is a very important part of it.
-诺姆的态度最近有所改善 -我看到了你
– Norm’s attitude has improved lately. – I see you. I see you.
不止是 “从表面上看”
But it’s not just, “I’m seeing you in front of me,”
而是”发自内心地去看 用心去看”
it’s “I see into you. I See you.”
很高兴他态度缓和了 不过他也觉得我是个蠢蛋
It’s good he’s back on board, but he thinks I’m a skxawng, too.
“我接受你” “我了解你” 你必须记住这点 明白吗
“I’m accepting you. I understand you.” So you gotta get this, okay?
我得赶紧了 走吧
I gotta run! Okay? Let’s go.
我觉得自己越来越强大 每天都能跑得更快
My feet are getting tougher. I can run farther every day.
我必须相信自己的身体和自己的能耐
I have to trust my body to know what to do.
看啊
Yeah! Check it out!
见鬼
Oh, crap!
我们每天都在水池边分辨和追踪足迹
Every day it’s reading the trails, the tracks at the waterhole,
哪怕是最细小的气息和味道
the tiniest scents and sounds.
她总是执着于能量流动 还有动物的灵魂
She’s always going on about the flow of energy, the spirits of animals.
真希望最后不要让我拥抱大自然什么的
I really hope this tree-hugger crap isn’t on the final.
这不仅仅是你自己的手眼协调配合
This isn’t just about eye-hand coordination out there, you know.
你得仔细聆听她所说的话
You need to listen to what she says.
尝试透过她的眼睛看森林
Try to see the forest through her eyes.
不好意思 这是我的视频日志
Excuse me. This is my video log here.
和奈蒂莉在一起 如果你跟不上就死定了
With Neytiri, it’s learn fast or die.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我和默特谈过 让格蕾丝重回村落
I talked Mo’at into letting Grace into the village.
看看你们都长这么大了
Look how big you are.
自她的学校关闭以来 这还是头一次
It’s the first time since her school was closed down.
个个都长成了美人
You are so pretty.
去睡吧 大兵
Come on, Marine.
我试着去理解他们族人
I’m trying to understand this deep connection
与森林之间深深的羁绊
the people have to the forest.
她总是说到能量的循环
She talks about a network of energy
遍及所有生灵万物
that flows through all living things.
她说所有的能量都是借来的
She says all energy is only borrowed,
总有一天 必须归还大自然
and one day you have to give it back.
你今天联结了16个小时
You were in 16 hours today.
你还瘦了
You’re still losing weight.
不不 先别走
No, you don’t.
-我得去睡一会 -给我回来
– I gotta get some sleep. – Come back here.
好胃口
Bon appétit.
今天我去打猎了
Today I made a kill.
还吃了猎物 至少我知道吃的肉是从哪来
And we ate it. At least, I know where that meal came from.
那是另一具身体 你得照顾好这具身体 好吗
Other body. You need to take care of this body. Okay?
-明白吗 吃吧 -好吧
– Get it? Let’s eat it. – Yeah, yeah.
来 我给你弄好
Here. I’ll make it easy for you.
给我
Give it to me.
-你看起来糟透了 -多谢
– You look like crap. – Thank you.
你太卖♥♥力了
You’re burning way too hard.
你先摆脱这玩意
Get rid of this shit.
再来给我说教吧
And then you can lecture me.
作为你的上司 也作为你的朋友
Now, I’m telling you, as your boss,
虽然之前可能没想到会成为朋友
and as someone who might even consider being a friend someday
我要告诉你 好好休息一下
to take some down time.
快吃吧
Eat this, please.
相信我 我有过经验
Trust me, I… learned the hard way.
学校发生了什么 格蕾丝
What did happen at the school, Grace?
奈蒂莉的妹妹 塞薇妮 突然不来学校了
Neytiri’s sister, Sylwanin, stopped coming to school.
她对于开垦土地的事很生气
She was angry about the clear-cutting.
有一天 她召集了一些年轻的猎人
And one day, she and a couple of other young hunters came running in
他们全副武装
all painted up.
点燃了一辆推土机
They had set a bulldozer on fire.
我想他们是觉得我能保护他们
I guess they thought I could protect them.
士兵们追赶他们到学校
The troopers pursued them to the school.
他们就在门口杀死了塞薇妮
They killed Sylwanin in the doorway.
当着奈蒂莉的面
Right in front of Neytiri.
他们还杀死了其他人
And then shot the others.
我尽力保护孩子们逃了出去
I got most of the kids out.
但他们再也没有回来
But they never came back.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
科学家应该保持客观
A scientist stays objective.
不应被感情左右
We can’t be ruled by emotion.
但我在那所学校上花费了10年心血
But I put 10 years of my life into that school.
他们称我为萨诺克
They called me sa’nok.
母亲
Mother.
是的 母亲
Mother.
那种痛彻心扉 即使在联结之后 也难以消散
That kind of pain reaches back through the link.
为你祈福
I see you…
我的同胞
…Brother
感谢你
…and thank you.
愿你的灵魂归于爱娃
Your spirit goes with Eywa.
而你的肉体
Your body stays behind…
将与我们同在
…to become part of The People.
干净利落
A clean kill.
你准备好了
You are ready.
学会驾驭一头伊柯岚 人类称其为龙妖
Learning to ride an Ikran, we call them banshees,
这是每个年轻猎手必须通过的考验
is the test every young hunter has to pass.
但在这之前 你得先攀到龙妖的巢穴
But to do that, you gotta go where the banshees are.
乌拉
Oo-rah.
现在怎么办
Now what?
杰克·萨利先来
Jakesully will go first.
去选择属于自己的伊柯岚吧 你得用心去感受
Now you choose your Ikran. This you must feel inside.
如果它也选择了你 记住 动作要快
If he also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
你只有一次机会 杰克
You will have one chance, Jake.
我怎么知道它也选择了我
How will I know if he chooses me?
它会试图杀死你
He will try to kill you.
那还真明显
Outstanding.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!