我们得花几个小时才能把他们移出来
It’ll take us a few hours to get them decanted,
不过你们明天肯定能一展身手了
but you guys can take them out tomorrow.
那个是你的
There’s yours.
你好 我是诺姆·斯佩尔曼博士
Hey. Dr. Norm Spellman.
-我是麦斯·帕特 见到你很高兴 -我也是
– Dr. Max Patel. Great to meet you. – Good to meet you, yeah.
和他真像
Looks like him.
不 是像你
No, it looks like you.
他现在是你的化身了 杰克
This is your avatar now, Jake.
运作原理是每个操作员都与自己的化身相匹配
And the concept is that every driver is matched to his own avatar,
这样他们的神经系统才能协调一致
so that their nervous systems are in tune,
诸如此类的东西
or something.
所以他们叫我来 因为我能联结汤米的化身
Which is why they offered me the gig, because I can link with Tommy’s avatar,
而这玩意又贵得要命
which is insanely expensive.
这样行吗 对着摄像头乱说一气
Is this right? I just say whatever to the video log?
嗯 我们得养成记录一切的习惯
Yeah, we gotta get in the habit of documenting everything.
我们的所见所闻和感受
You know, what we see, what we feel.
-这就是科学 -只有懂得观察才能做好科学
– It’s all part of the science. – And good science is good observation.
更何况这样能让你在六年里保持清醒
Plus it’ll help to keep you sane for the next six years.
好吧 管他的
All right. Whatever.
所以…
So…
我到了这里
Well, here I am,
开始搞科学了
doing science.
他们要出来了
They’re coming out!
注意 操作员即将离开联结舱
Attention. Drivers coming out of link.
老天
Oh, God.
白大褂呢 白大褂在哪儿
Where’s the lab coat? Where’s the lab coat?
见鬼的谁能给我支烟 伙计们 你们在搞什么呢
Who’s got my goddamn cigarette? Guys! What’s wrong with this picture?
-多谢 -格蕾丝·奥古斯汀是个传奇人物
– Thank you! – Grace Augustine is a legend.
她是化身项目的负责人 她写了本书
She’s the head of the Avatar Program. She wrote the book,
我是说她真的写了本潘多拉星球植物的书
I mean, literally wrote the book on Pandoran botany.
那是因为比起人类 她更喜欢植物
Well, that’s ’cause she likes plants better than people.
她来了 从舞会回来的灰姑娘
Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball.
格蕾丝 这两位是诺姆·斯佩尔曼和杰克·萨利
Grace, I’d like you to meet Norm Spellman and Jake Sully.
诺姆 听说你很不错 你的纳威语学得如何
Norm. I hear good things about you. How’s your Na’vi?
初次见面 倍感荣幸
May the All Mother…
愿万物之母庇佑
…smile upon our first meeting.
还不赖 就是不够口语
Not bad. You sound a little formal.
我学了五年
I studied for five years…
但还有很多不足需要学习
…but there is much to learn.
-格蕾丝 这位是杰克·萨利 -你好 女士
– Grace? This is Jake Sully. – Ma’am.
我知道你是谁 我不需要你 我需要你哥哥
Yeah, yeah. I know who you are, and I don’t need you. I need your brother.
那位为这项任务而受训了三年的博士
You know, the PhD who trained for three years for this mission?
他死了
He’s dead.
这对大家来说都是个巨大的损失
I know it’s a big inconvenience for everyone.
-你受过多少实验室训练 -我解剖过一只青蛙
– How much lab training have you had? – I dissected a frog once.
看到了吗 我就说吧 他们就这么随便耍我们
You see? You see? I mean, they’re just pissing on us
连个象征性的解释都没有
without even the courtesy of calling it rain.
-我要去找赛弗里奇 -不 格蕾丝
– I’m going to Selfridge. – No, Grace,
-我觉得这样不好 -不 这真是太扯淡了
– I don’t think that’s a good idea. – No, man, this is such bullshit!
我要去修理一下他那张嘴脸
I’m gonna kick his corporate butt.
他没资格对我的部门指手画脚
He has no business sticking his nose in my department.
明天早上8点过来 尽量夸大一下自己
Here tomorrow, 0800. Try and use big words.
蝎子2H战机 这里是地狱门指挥塔 你可以向南起飞了
Scorpion Two-Hotel, Hell’s Gate tower. You are cleared for south departure.
滞空滑行 D号♥跑道 开启识别系统
Hover taxi, Delta runway. Squawk ident.
-你看到了吗 -是的 先生
– You see that? – Yes, sir.
你才没有 你在看监视屏
No, you didn’t. You were looking at the monitor.
我爱死高尔夫了 罗尼
I love this putter, Ronnie! I love this putter.
帕克 我以前一直没正面看待这个问题
Parker, you know, I used to think it was benign neglect,
但现在我发现 你好像是故意在整我
but now I see that you’re intentionally screwing me.
格蕾丝 我挺喜欢咱俩能聊聊
Grace, you know, I enjoy our little talks.
我要的是科学家 不是什么海陆辍学生
I need a researcher. Not some jarhead dropout.
其实我觉得有他在算我们走运
Well, actually, I thought we got lucky with him.
-走运 -没错
– Lucky? – Yeah.
这算哪门子走运了
How is this in any way lucky?
幸好你那位科学家有个孪生弟弟
Lucky your guy had a twin brother,
幸好他也不是什么口腔医生
and lucky that brother wasn’t some oral hygienist or something.
而是我们用得上的海陆
A Marine we can use.
我派他去你们那里做安全护卫
I’m assigning him to your team as security escort.
我最不需要的就是再来一个好战的蠢货
The last thing I need is another trigger-happy moron out there!
好吧 你是说你们得赢得当地土著的信任
Look, look, you’re supposed to be winning the hearts
以此感化当地土著
and the minds of the natives.
这就是你所谓的木偶游戏的目的吗
Isn’t that the whole point of your little puppet show?
你和他们长得一样 说同一种语言
If you look like them and you talk like them,
他们就会信任我们
then they’ll start trusting us.
我们为他们建造学校 教他们英语
We build them a school, we teach them English,
但之后呢 多少年过去了
but after, what, how many years?
我们和当地土著的关系只是更恶化了
Relations with the indigenous are only getting worse.
没错 那是因为你对他们使用武力
Yeah, that tends to happen when you use machine guns on them.
好吧 过来
Right. Come here.
不行 我做不到…
I can’t… I can’t…
我们来此地是为了这个 稀有矿物
This is why we’re here. Unobtanium.
这块小小的灰色石头一千克能卖♥♥两千万
Because this little gray rock sells for 20 million a kilo.
这是唯一的原因 是这里所有一切的资金来源
That’s the only reason. It’s what pays for the whole party.
也是你科学研究的资金来源
It’s what pays for your science.
现在 那些土著野人正威胁到我们的计划
Now, those savage are threatening our whole operation,
我们之间的战争一触即发
we’re on the brink of war,
而你应该找到外交手段解决
and you’re supposed to be finding a diplomatic solution.
利用现有资源 解决好这事吧
So use what you’ve got, and get me some results.
你的联结时间总共多久
So, how much link time have you logged?
-大约520小时 -不错
– About 520 hours. – That’s good.
你去那边 你在这边 你的联结时间呢
You’re in there. You’re here. How much have you logged?
零 但我看过操作手册了
Zip. But I read a manual.
你开玩笑的吧
Tell me you’re joking.
这个棒极了
This is cool.
来吧
Let’s go.
不用 我自己能行
Don’t. I got this.
所以你突然决定来到这里
So you just figured you’d come out here,
却没有受过任何训练
to the most hostile environment known to man,
而来到一个最危险的星球 想要一探究竟
with no training of any kind, and see how it went?
你究竟是怎么想的
What was going through your head?
也许我只是厌倦了医生说我这也不行那也不行
Maybe I was sick of doctors telling me what I couldn’t do.
-生物辨识系统一切正常 -3号♥联结舱准备就绪
– Biometrics are good. – Link three is ready.
把胳膊和手放到里面 躺平
Keep your arms in, hands in, head down.
躺平 放松 任由你的大脑一片空白
Down. Just relax and let your mind go blank.
对你来说应该不难吧
That shouldn’t be hard for you.
见你的大头鬼…
Kiss the darkest part of my lily white…
初始联结
Initiate link.
运行序列3 开始
Run sequence unit three. Go.
启动
Launching.
初始配型一致
I have the first congruency.
-大脑健全 相当活跃 -走着瞧
– That’s a gorgeous brain. Nice activity. – Go figure.
相位同步40%
Phase-Lock 40%.
好吧 我也进去了
All right. Going in.
我用四号♥联结器
I’m going in in four.
相位同步99% 联结稳定
Phase-Lock 99%. Link is stable.
他进来了 杰克 你能听到吗 杰克
He’s in. Jake, can you hear me? Can you hear me, Jake?
瞳孔反应正常
Pupillary reflex is good.
听力反应正常 觉得怎么样 杰克
Pinna response normal. How you feeling, Jake?
你们好
Hey, guys.
欢迎进入新身体 杰克
Welcome to your new body, Jake.
很好
Good!
放轻松 慢慢来 杰克
Yeah, we’re gonna take this nice and easy, Jake.
-活动一下你的手指 -好
– And touch your thumb to your fingers. – Yeah.
-活动一下你的手指 -没问题
– Thumb to your fingers. – No problem.
很好 我看你记住这点了
That’s good. I can see you can remember that one.
-明白 -如果你想要坐起来
– Got it. – Well, if you want to sit up,
-也没问题 -好吧 慢点
– that’s fine. – Okay, good. Just take it
慢慢来 杰克 很好 没有出现运动失调
nice and slow, Jake. Good. Okay, well, no truncal ataxia, that’s good.
你有没有感到头晕或目眩 你在转动脚趾
Are you feeling lightheaded or dizzy at all? You’re wiggling your toes!
-很好 杰克 -太棒了
– Good. Good, Jake. – That’s great.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!