住手 喂
Stop! Hey!
快走
Go! Go!
看吧 他闪开了
There, see? He moved.
喂 老兄 你干嘛
Dude, dude. Whoa, dude! Dude, no!
看不见了
I’m blind.
-杰克 -奈蒂莉
– Jake! – Neytiri!
快点 过来
Here, come on!
这里暂停
Freeze it right there.
放大 放清晰
Scale up. Enhance.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
-给我找个机师来 -是 长官
– Get me a pilot. – Yes, sir.
由苏泰带领军队反击
Tsu’tey will lead the war party.
住手 请住手
Stop please!
这样只会让事态恶化
This will only make it worse.
你没资格在这说话
You do not speak here!
我们要给他们致命一击
We will strike them in the heart.
苏泰 别这样
Tsu’tey! Don’t do this.
-你 -听我说 兄弟…
– You! – Listen. Brother…
-你们结合了吗 -见鬼
– You mated with this woman? – Oh, shit.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
我们当着爱娃的面结合了 木已成舟
We are mated before Eywa. It is done.
兄弟 求你了
Brother, please.
不要进攻那些地球人 很多族人会因此丧命
Do not attack the Sky People. Many Omaticaya will die if you do.
我不是你兄弟
You are not my brother!
我也不是你的敌人
And I am not your enemy!
外面的才是敌人 他们强大无比
The enemy is out there, and they are very powerful!
快点
Go! Go! Go!
-我能和他们谈谈 -废话少说
– I can talk to them. – No more talk.
苏泰
Tsu’tey!
我是奥玛蒂卡亚族人 是你们中的一份子
I am Omaticaya. I am one of you.
我有权在这里发言
And I have the right to speak.
我有话对你们说
I have something to say…
对你们所有人
…to all of you.
说出我内心的肺腑之言
The words are like stones in my heart.
长官 不好意思 不行 等等
Sir, I’m sorry. No, no, no! Hold on!
你不能强行中断联结
You can’t interrupt a link in progress!
这样很危险
It’s very dangerous!
格蕾丝
Grace!

Oh, no.
-等等 -冷静点 先生
– Wait! – Stay down, sir.
好吧 听着
Okay. Look…
我是被派来…
I was sent here to…
看到了吗
You see?
这只是一具魔鬼的化身
It is a demon in a false body.
-你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗 -是你先越的界
– Are you out of your goddamn mind? – You crossed the line.
把这个废物抬出去
Wheel this meat out of here.
杰克 这到底是怎么回事
Jake! What the hell is going on here?
你让我太失望了 孩子
You let me down, son.
怎么
So, what,
你多了一条尾巴
you find yourself some local tail
就忘了自己的身份了吗
and you just completely forget what team you’re playing for?
帕克 现在这事还有挽救的余地
Parker, there is time to salvage the situation.
-帕克 -闭上你的嘴
– Parker… – Shut your pie hole!
不然怎样 游骑兵同志 开枪打死我吗
Or what, Ranger Rick? You gonna shoot me?
-别以为我不会 -你得管好你的走狗
– I could do that. – You need to muzzle your dog.
你们两个人都退一步 好吧
Yeah, can we just take this down a couple of notches, please?
你不想让你的人送命吗
You say you want to keep your people alive?
最好听听她的话
You start by listening to her.
这些树对奥玛蒂卡亚人来说是圣物
Those trees were sacred to the Omaticaya
-你根本无法想象 -知道吗
– in a way you can’t imagine. – You know what?
你往空中扔上一根树枝
You throw a stick in the air around here,
突然就变身成为神圣藤蔓了吗
it’s gonna land on some sacred fern,
-老天爷 -我不是说
– for Christ’s sake! – I’m not talking
什么异教巫术 而是确实存在的东西
about some kind of pagan voodoo here. I’m talking about something real,
在生物学上的确可以测量到的指标
something measurable in the biology of the forest.
那到底是什么
Which is what, exactly?
在我们看来
What we think we know
在树根之间 存在某种电化能量交流
is that there is some kind of electrochemical communication
就像是神经元之间的突触交流
between the roots of the trees, like the synapses between neurons.
每棵树与周围树的联结达到十的四次方
And each tree has ten-to-the-fourth connections to the trees around it.
而潘多拉星上有十的十二次方棵这样的树
And there are ten-to-the-twelfth trees on Pandora.
那就是很多吧
Which is a lot, I’m guessing.
这比人类的大脑更复杂
It’s more connections than the human brain.
明白吗 这是个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Get it? It’s a network.
整个星球的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络 纳威族能通过这个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
It’s a global network, and the Na’vi can access it.
上传和下载数据 这就是个记忆库
They can upload and download data. Memories.
就和你刚才毁掉的那个一样
At sites like the one you just destroyed.
一点没错
Yes!
你们这帮人到底是吃什么长大的啊
What the hell have you people been smoking out there?
那不过是些遭了瘟的树罢了
They’re just goddamn trees!
-你得清醒一下 帕克 -不 是你要清醒
– You need to wake up, Parker. – No. You need to wake up.
这个星球的财富不在地底下 而在我们身边
The wealth of this world isn’t in the ground. It’s all around us.
纳威族深知这一点 所以他们为保卫他们而战
The Na’vi know that, and they are fighting to defend it.
如果你想和他们共享这个世界 就得了解他们
If you want to share this world with them, you need to understand them.
我们可了解他们呢 这多亏了杰克
I’d say we understand them just fine, thanks to Jake here.
博士 过来看看
Hey, Doc, come take a look.
他们绝不会放弃自己的家园
They’re not gonna give up their home.
他们不会接受任何条件
They’re not gonna make a deal.
他们要什么呢 低度啤酒
For what? Lite beer?
还是牛仔裤
And blue jeans?
他们不需要我们的任何东西
There’s nothing that we have that they want.
上头派我去做的一切只是浪费时间
Everything they sent me out here to do is a waste of time.
他们绝不会离开家园树
They’re never gonna leave Hometree.
既然达不成协议 事情就简单多了
So, since a deal can’t be made, I guess things get real simple.
杰克 多谢 我真是太感动了
Jake, thanks. I’m getting all emotional.
要不要我送你个深深的吻呢
I might just give you a big wet kiss.
什么情况 莱尔
Talk to me, Lyle.
看样子他们先是用龙妖袭击
It looks like they hit it with banshees first.
看到那个斜坡了吗
See the angle’s steep?
他们点燃了AMP装甲
They set the ampsuit on fire.
驾驶员被烤焦了
Driver’s toast.
剩下的人呢
The rest of the squad?
六具尸体 全军覆没
Six bodies. That’s all of them.
装备都报废了
The equipment’s totaled.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
我会把土著的伤亡降到最低
I’ll do it with minimal casualties to the indigenous.
我会先用烟雾弹把他们赶出来
I’ll drive them out with gas first.
这样比较人道
It’ll be humane.
算是吧
More or less.
好 开始行动吧
All right, let’s pull the trigger.
快点 伙计们 整装出发
Come on, people. Let’s get it packed, let’s go.
他们从来就没想让我们成功
You know, they never even wanted us to succeed.
他们故意用推土机摧毁圣地 逼纳威人奋起反抗
They bulldozed a sacred site on purpose to trigger a response.
挑起战争 这样他们就得逞了
Just fabricating this war to get what they want.
事情就是这样
This is how it’s done.
如果有人的家园地下有你想要的玩意
When people are sitting on shit that you want,
你只须逼他们成为你的敌人 这样你就能光明正大地去抢了
you make them your enemy. Then you’re justified in taking it.
夸里奇在召集直升机 他要进攻家园树
Quaritch is rolling the gunships. He’s gonna hit Hometree.
我的天啊
My God.
-奥古斯汀博士 你不能上来 -滚开
– Dr. Augustine! You cannot be up here! – Back off!
帕克 等一下 你这是要…
Parker. Wait. Stop. These are people you’re about to…
-我让你滚开 -不不不
– I said back off! – No. No, no, no, no.
他们不过是住在树上会飞的野人
They’re fly-bitten savages that live in a tree!
好吗 看看下面
All right? Look around!
我不知道你怎么想 但这么多树呢 换一棵有什么大不了
I don’t know about you, but I see a lot of trees! They can move!
-你们能不能先走开… -是 先生
– Can you guys just please… – Yes, sir.
那里是他们的家 那里有孩子和婴儿
There are families in there. There are children. Babies.
难道你连孩子也要杀吗
Are you gonna kill children?
你也不想让自己背上这种罪孽 相信我
You don’t want that kind of blood on your hands. Believe me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!