让我去试试说服他们
Just let me try to talk them out.
他们信任我
They trust me.
迅速校准 我们马上要进去
Calibrate fast. We’re going in, right now.
3号♥和4号♥开始校准
Calibrating three and four.
-开始同步 -启动 还剩三十秒
– Run sequence. – Initiating. Thirty seconds.
听着 给你们一小时
Listen to me. You’ve got one hour.
除非你想让你的女友和那树同归于尽
Unless you want your girlfriend in there when the ax comes down,
不然的话你就让他们撤离 给你一小时
you get them to evacuate. One hour.
父亲
Father!
母亲
Mother!
艾图肯 我有话要说
Eytukan, I have something to say.
请听我们说
Listen!
说吧 杰克·萨利
Speak, Jakesully.
强大的邪恶正笼罩着我们
A great evil is upon us…
地球人要来了
The Sky People are coming…
他们要来摧毁家园树
…to destroy Hometree.
快告诉他们 他们马上就来了
Look, tell them they’re gonna be here soon.
你们得快走 不然就死定了
You have to leave, or you’re gonna die.
你确定吗
Are you certain of this?
听我说 他们派我来学习你们的文化
Look, they sent me here to learn your ways
就为了到那天时 你们能相信我说的话
so one day I could bring this message and that you would believe it.
你说什么 杰克 你早知道这一切会发生吗
What are you saying, Jake? You knew this would happen?
是的
Yes.
听我说 开始我只是服从命令
Look, at first it was just orders,
之后所有的一切都变了
and then everything changed.
好吗 我陷入了爱情
Okay? I fell in love.
我爱上了这片森林 爱上了这里的族人
I fell in love with the forest and with the Omaticaya people.
我爱上了你
And with you.
-我这么信任你 -我爱你
– I trusted you. – With you. With you.
-我这么信任我 -那就再信我一次 求你了
– I trusted you! – Trust me now, please.
你再也不是我们的人了
You will never be one of The People!
-我不该… -我们想要阻止他们
– I shouldn’t have… – We tried to stop them!
奈蒂莉 求你了
Neytiri, please! Please.
把他们绑起来
Bind them.
你们得快走
Leave now!
你们得离开 他们就要来了
You have to go. They’re coming!
距离目标还有一分钟
Time on target, one mike.
收到 已看到目标
Copy. We have a visual.
收到 保持030编队
Roger that. Stay on heading 030.
明白 030编队
Roger, 030.
-快跑进森林 -他们来了
– Run to the forest! – They’re coming!
-他们要摧毁这地方 -奈蒂莉 你们得快走
– They will destroy this place. – Neytiri, you must go now!
快跑进森林 快跑
Run to the forest! Run!
快跑
Run! Run!
不要怕
Have no fear.
不 见鬼 快跑
No! God damn it, run!
骑上伊柯岚
Take the Ikran…
从上面进攻
…attack from above.
这树还真♥他♥妈♥巨大
That is one big damn tree.
哎呀呀 看来外交谈判破裂了
Well, well, well. I’d say diplomacy has failed.
好了 伙计们 开始行动
All right, people, let’s get this done!
把所有瓦斯弹都对准正门口
I want every gas round you got right in the front door.
明白 CS-40已准备就绪
Roger. CS.40’s going hot.
-开火 -开火
– Fire. – Firing.
正中 射得漂亮 王牌
Bingo. Mighty good shooting, ace.
长官 他们反击了
Sir, they’ve opened fire.
有没有搞错
You’ve got to be kidding me!
这帮蠢货怎么就不识趣呢
These dumb bastards ain’t getting the message.
好吧 我们来给他们烤烤
All right, let’s turn up the heat.
-改用燃♥烧♥弹♥ -改用燃♥烧♥弹♥
– Switch incendiaries! – Switching incendiaries.
开火
Fire.

No!
所有人都到森林里去
Get everyone to the forest.
驱散蟑螂就得这么干
And that’s how you scatter the roaches.
奈蒂莉
Neytiri!
我们得快走 他要炸了那些柱子
We gotta move! He’s gonna blow the columns!
我的天啊
My God!
-默特 不要 -如果你是我们的一份子
– Mo’at! No! – If you are one of us,
那就救救我们
help us.
下达命令 改用导弹攻击
All call signs, switch missiles.
用高爆弹攻击西边的柱子
Give me HE’s at the base of the west columns.
这边
This way!
骑兵分队 改用导弹
Rider section, switch missiles.
-一号♥准备完毕 -二号♥准备就绪
– One’s good. – Two’s rocks up.
-三号♥准备完毕 -来吧 宝贝儿 放马过来
– Three’s up. – Yeah, baby, get some!
CO和火力已准备就绪
Charlie Oscar, Gunrunner standing by.
-把他炸平 -明白
– Bring it down. – Cleared hot.
快点 格蕾丝 快走
Come on, Grace, move!
伏低 低下头
Down! Head down!
快点 伏低
Come on, come on! Down!
-完全命中 -完全命中目标
– Solid hits. – Solid rocks on target.
去你的吧
Screw this.
喂 你这是搞什么
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
我可不干这种破事
I didn’t sign up for this shit!
重复一遍 连锁火力
Repeat. Ripple fire.
快点 快走
Go! Go! Go!
不不不 快回去
No, no, get back! Back!
快啊 快走
Come on! Come on, move! Move!
干得漂亮 伙计们 今晚我请客
That’s good work, people. First round’s on me tonight.
撤吧
Let’s boogie.
龙头 左转 返航
Dragon coming left, heading home.
军♥火♥左转
Gunrunner coming left.
-迅雷收到 -骑兵分队收到
– Thunder copies. – Rider section copies.
父亲
Father!
女儿
Daughter…
拿着我的弓
take… my… bow.
保护我们的人♥民♥
Protect The People.
奈蒂莉
Neytiri!
-我很抱歉 对不起 -走开
– I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Get away.
滚开
Get away!
滚出这里
Get away from here!
别再回来
Never come back!
中断联结
Pull the plug.
-不行 你不能这样 -你不能这样
– No, you can’t do that! – You can’t do that!
-冷静点 -不 求你了
– Calm down! Calm down! – No! Please!
我是个战士 曾梦想自己能带来和平
I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace.
只是到头来 你总得醒来面对现实
Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up.
快走
Let’s go!
放开他
Put him down!
你个杀人凶手
You murderer!
你好啊 哥们 好久不见
What’s going on, brother? Long time no see.
你好
Hey.
我个人觉得那些护着野人的叛徒没资格吃牛排
Personally, I don’t feel these tree-hugging traitors deserve steak.
居然有牛排 真扯淡 我来瞧瞧
They get steak? That’s bullshit. Let me see that.
你心里清楚 跪下
Yeah. You know what that is. Down.
-楚蒂 -趴在地上
– Trudy! – All the way down.
麦斯
Max!
楚蒂 快发动飞机 快点
Trudy, fire up the ship! Go!
这边
Here.
-没人 快点 -给你
– Clear. Come on. – Here you go.
麦斯 你留下 我需要这有个我信得过的人
Max, stay here. I need someone on the inside I can trust.
好 你走吧
Okay. Go.
好了
Clear.
加油 宝贝儿
Come on, baby.
上校 长官 这里有情况
Colonel? Sir? I got a situation here.
是这架参孙1-6 未经许可启动了引擎
It’s Samson 1-6. Unauthorized engine start.
快点
Come on!
戴上面具
Mask on!
毒气警报 戴上面具
Gas, gas, gas!
我受到了攻击 快点
I’m taking fire! Let’s go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!