他们知道
They know!
他们知道 他们知道
They know! They know!
他们知道
They know!
因为我们
Because we…
我们提醒了他们
We remind them…
我们提醒了他们有一个问题
We remind them That there is a problem…
有一个问题
That there is a problem
他们还没有一个答案
That they don’t have An answer to
而且他们永远无法是治疗者
And they’ll never be healers
除非他们意识到这个…
Until they realize this…
直到他们开始正视这个问题…
Until they start To see the problem…
直到他们开始承认有一个问题
Until they start to admit That there is a problem
而这个问题不是我们的
And that the problem isn’t us.
我们不是问题
We’re not the problem.
问题是他们 他们是问题
It’s them! They’re the problem!
他们是 问题
They’re the… Problem.
他们是问题
They’re the problem!
他们是问题
They’rethe problem!
他已经活了30 年之久还未曾释放过忿怒
He’s lived for 30 years Without releasing anger.
正如拥有其他的
have the others.
我认为他的行为比其他人自然一些
I think his behavior Is more natural than the others.
他的抽筋和妄想狂是正常行为的表示
His tics and paranoia Are signs of normal behavior?
因为他是在那个位置
Because he’s In that place.
是那样吗
Is that it?
是的 我们唤醒他
Yes. We wake him up
然后就把他锁在一个笼中
And then lock him In a cage.
那不是妄想狂 那是一个事实
That’s not paranoia, That’s a fact.
事实上我曾经得过20个拒绝吃的精神病人
The fact is i’ve got 20 psychotics refusing to eat.
他们不知道他们为什么拒绝吃
They have no idea Why they’re refusing to eat.
我应该让这样继续下去多久
How long should I let that go on?
他知道为什么 他想要出去
He knows why. He wants out.
罗威先生不是五号♥病房♥的救世主
Mr. Lowe is not the messiah Of ward five.
他还没有恢复
He wasn’t resurrected.
他被施用过药…
He was administered a drug…
一个药已经达不到
A drug that has fallen short
它的荣誉上的神乎其神的效果
Of its somewhat Miraculous reputation.
其他的人很好
The others are fine.
他们没有什么和征兆
They show no signs…
他开始用药的时间会长些 医生
He’s been on it longer, doctor.
我同情他
I sympathize with him.
我已经尝试过收留他
I’ve tried to accommodate him
但是我不会让他威胁到
But i will not let him Endanger the health
在这个医院中其他病人的健康
Of the rest of the patients In this hospital.
在那边等我
Wait for me Out there.

Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起
Excuse me.
我们不能容许的
We can’t allow it.
他没事了
He’s all right.
他没事了
He’s all right.
今天你好吗
How are you today?
我没事
I’m all right.
你好吗
How are you?
从来没有这么好过
Never better.
这些绅士想要做什么
What’s the purpose Of these gentlemen?
这些绅士帮忙保护我
These gentlemen help protect me.
我真想我没有要过他们的帮助
I wish i didn’t need them.
有人想要伤害你
Someone’s trying to hurt you?

Who?

Who?
那就是了 是不是…谁
That’s the thing, Isn’t it…who?
人们永远不知道
One never knows.
我期待的最少的人 我却期待着
Someone i least expect, I expect.
看看过去的记载
Look at history.
雷纳 每个在病房♥的病人
Leonard, every patient On this ward
想着这是一个针对他的阴谋
Thinks there’s A plot against him.
他们误解了
They’re mistaken.
他们发疯了
They’re crazy.
你已经变得更坏了
You’ve gotten worse.
药没有发挥效用
The drug’s not working.
所有的这些事情你正在经历的
All these things You’re experiencing
是它的副作用
Are the side effects of that
他们正在使你有这样的表现行为
And they’re making you Behave this way.
我有事情要办
I have things to do.
雷纳
Leonard…
雷纳 谢谢 看看你自己
Leonard, please, Look at yourself.
不 看着你自己
No, look atyourself.
我有病了
I have a sickness.
疾病把我带离开世界
Sickness took me Out of the world
和我挣扎着醒来
And i fought to come back.
我挣扎了 30 年
I fought for 30 years.
30多年 而我仍然正在挣扎
30 years, And i’m still fighting.
但是你
But you…
你没有任何借口
You have no excuse.
你没有借口
You have no excuse!
你不过只是一个受过惊吓一无所有的孤独老人
You’re just a scared And lonely man with nothing!
没有生命 一无所有
No life, nothing!
你是那个睡熟的人
You’re the one That’s asleep.
你的药可能被拿走了
Your medicine Could be taken away.
他们能那样做
They can do that.
你可能早晨醒来然后它就不在那里了
You could wake up in the morning And it won’t be there.
雷纳
Leonard…
离开我
Get away from me!
我没事的
I’m all right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我刚摔了一跤
I just fell.
我很好
I’m fine.
塞尔
Sayer?
帮助我
Help me.
你能步行吗
Can you walk?
我不会让他们拿走药的 雷纳
I won’t let them take The medicine away, leonard.
我们会一起搞定它的
We’ll work together with it.
我们正在犯一个不必要的险
We’re taking An unnecessary risk.
他已经对药有了的反应
He’s had a reaction to the drug.
他已经有一些抽筋的现象
He has acquired some tics
但是他对他的外表的关系
But he’s not as concerned With his appearance
不像在其他病人身上所产生的效果一样
As the effect On the other patients.
我们会研究一下对他下的药量
We’ll be working With his dosage.
他知道而且准备好所以产生的药效
He knows and is prepared For effects
但是他想要其他人
But he wants The others prepared
也都准备好
As well.
帮我解决这个问题
Help me with this.
是的 医生
Yes, doctor.
嗨 莱尼
Hey, lenny.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么样了 雷纳
How are you doing, leonard?
你没事吧
You all right?
呀 见到你真好 雷纳
Gee, it’s swell To see you, leonard.
这里周围真很宁静
It’s quiet around here.
因为我们正在等你
‘Cause we’re waiting For you.
只是于曙光中一首歌♥
? Just a song at twilight ?
而且光很暗
And the lights are low
你是看起来气色很好 莱恩
You’re looking good, len.
你看起来一天好过一天
You’re looking better every day.
柔和地来去
… Softly come and go
如果他只是受够了呢
What if he’s Just had enough of it?
如果这仅仅对于大家
What if it’s just A matter of time
都只是关系时间的问题
For all of us?
没有任何医学的解释
There’s no medical reason

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!