回到病房♥
Back to the ward.
快 黛比
Come on, debbie.
比尔 戴安
Bill, dion.
快点
Come on.
那么 为什么你在这里
So, why are you here?
我接受药物治疗
I receive medication.
为什么
For what?
没有它 我会有点儿像你的父亲那样
Without it, i’m sort of Like your father.
但是我现在很好
But i’m okay now.
哦 那很好
Oh. That’s good.
你让我爱上你
You made me love you
我没有想去做
I didn’t want to do it
我没有想去做
I didn’t want to do it
你使我爱上你
You made me love you
你一直都明白
And all the time you knew it
我猜你一直都了解
I guess you always knew it
你使我快乐
You make me happy
有时你让我伤感
And sometimes You make me sad
曾经多少次 亲爱的
There were times, dear,
你让我 哦 那么高兴
You made me, oh, so glad
你让我叹息
You made me sigh for
我不想告诉你
I didn’t want to tell you
我不想要告诉你
I didn’t want to tell you
我想要一点爱
I want some love
那是真的 是 的确我需要
That’s true, yes, i do, Indeed i do
给我 给我 给我
Give me, give me, give me
我为什么哭
What i cry for
你知道你有让人发狂愿为你而死去的吻
You know you got the frantic Kisses that i’d die for
你知道你让我爱上你
You know you made me Love you.
谢谢你 萝丝
Thank you, rose.
而我是那么确定
And i was so sure
他就是熏猪肉加煎蛋 小麦土司面包 和黑咖啡
He was over-easy with bacon, Wheat toast, and black coffee
在他说出要吃什么我就已经带来了吃的
That i brought his food Before he ordered.
你知道他说什么
You know what he says?
“你忘记带蕃茄”
“you forgot the tomato.”
你带来了吗
Did you bring it?
没有 我们没有番茄了
No, we were out of them.
所以我没有能够拿到它
That’s why i didn’t get it In the first place.
访问时间是从 3:00 到 6:00
Visiting hours are From 3:00 to 6:00
每天都一样
Every day.
脑桥医院
Bainbridge hospital.
能和你说话真的很好 雷纳
It was really nice Talking to you, leonard.
我也觉得和你说话感觉很好
It was nice talking To you too.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
保拉
Paula?
是的
Yeah?
他知道
He knows.
你的父亲
Your father.
他知道你探访过他
He knows you visit him.
再会
See you.
医生 这些是我的朋友
Doctor, these are my friends.
他不是猫叫声
Isn’t he The cat’s meow?
来这里 我想要给你看看这个天窗
Come here, i want to show you The sun roof.
米利暗姆
Miriam…
我不知道如何告诉你关于这件事
I don’t know how To tell you this
的确我正准备说出来
So i’m just Going to say it.
你的丈夫
Your husband…
他同意在 1953 年同你离婚
He was granted a divorce From you in 1953.
谢谢上帝
Thank god.
哦 看那边
Oh, look at that.
庞蒂克 金火鸟 400引擎
Pontiac firebird 400 Engine.
金火鸟
Firebird.
那是一辆车
Now, that’s a car.
露西 我能牵着你的手吗
Lucy, may i have your hand?
把我从这个地方带走
Take me away From this place.
错了
Wrong.
它就在这里
It’s right here.
看来我输了
Guess i lose.
我猜你的运气开始变了
I guess your luck Is changing.
很好 很好
Very nice, very nice.
怎么样
How’s it going?
怎么样
How’s it going?
是的 你感觉如何
Yeah, how do you feel?
好吧 我的父母去世了
Well, my parents Are dead.
我的妻子在一所学院里
My wife is in An institution.
我的儿子已经失踪于西部的某处
My son has disappeared Out west somewhere.
我觉得老了
I feel old
我觉得被骗了
And i feel swindled.
那就是我的感觉
That’s how i feel.
我在嗜好商店停留了一会儿
I stopped By the hobby shop.
我买♥♥多一些铅笔
I got some more pencils
而且我卖♥♥了这个
And i got this.
一个小的 T状-方形
A small t-square.
哦 我用得着那个
Oh, i can use that.
是的 哦 好的
Yeah. Oh, good.

Okay.
嗨 雷纳
Hi, leonard.

Hi.
那真的很好
That’s really nice.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
雷纳
Leonard.
他以前从不谈论有关女孩的事情
He never talked About girls before.
当然 从来没有什么东西和他们有关
Certainly never had Anything to do with them.
这有一点荒谬 所有的这个女孩的事
It’s a bit ridiculous, All this girl business.
你不这样想吗
Don’t you think?
他是大人了 罗威太太
He’s a grown man, Mrs. Lowe.
你知道他对我说什么吗
You know what He said to me?
我应该拿假期了
I should Take a vacation.
我应该走开去放松一下
I should go away And relax.
我肯定他是认为你该有个假期了
I’m sure he meant Youdeservea vacation.
我不能把他独自地留在这个地方
I can’t leave him Alone in this place.
没有我他会死的
He’d die without me.
女孩们
Girls!

Hello.
哈罗
Hello.
塞尔医生
Dr. Sayer?
塞尔医生 我得和你谈谈
Dr. Sayer, i’ve got To talk to you.
雷纳
Leonard?
是的 我认为
Yes. I think it’s important
说出一些事情很重要
That some things were said.
我刚想和你说点儿什么
I just got to talk to you.
什么样的事情
What kind of things?
重要的事情
Things that matter.
发生在我身上的事情
Things that have happened to me.
我已经开始明白的事情
Things i’ve come to understand.
事情 事情
Things, things.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你的办公室
Your office.
很晚了
It’s very late.
是吗
Is it?
雷纳 你留在那儿
Leonard, you stay there.
我马上过去
I’ll be right over.
好的
Good.
雷纳
Leonard?
雷纳
Leonard.
塞尔医生 坐下
Dr. Sayer, sit down.
为什么
Why?
怎么回事
What’s wrong?
我们得告诉每个人
We’ve got To tell everybody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!