I like them.
我 我真希望我可以说
I… I wish i could say
我能够对他们不仅只有最基本的了解而已
I had more than a rudimentary Understanding of them.
也许他们更难预知
Maybe if they were Less unpredictable.
埃莉诺应该不会同意你的看法
Eleanor would disagree With you.
埃莉诺
Eleanor?
科斯特洛小姐
Miss costello.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
她曾经对你谈到过我
She’s spoken to you about me?
她说了什么
What did she say?
诸如 你是个好人
That you are a kind man.
你很能关心人
That you care very much For people.
我想要给这个组里的其他人也试用这种药
I would like to put the rest Of the group on the drug.
我意识到这可能会很花钱
I realize This may be expensive.
你知道你正在谈论多少钱吗
Do you know how much money You’re talking about?
是的 我和雷说过了
Yes, i talked to ray.
我有一个预算
I have an estimate.
正如罗威先生说的 如果药剂师说
Um, the pharmacist says To put all the others
给剩下的所有人施用相同的药量的话
On the same dosage As mr. Lowe.
那将会是 12 000
It would be 12,000.
多少
How much?
12 000元
$12,000.
一个月 在董事会同意之前我不能去做
A month? I can’t go Before the board with that.
我曾想到过直接地和病人们说
I was thinking of speaking Directly to the patrons.
少数的病人
The few patrons This hospital has
医院已经尽可能的给了最好的治疗了
Already give What they can.
我们必须说服他们
We’ll have to convince them
给更多的费用
To give more.
也许如果他们见到 罗威先生
Perhaps if they see mr. Lowe…
你过高的估计罗威先生在人们身上的影响力
You overestimate the effect Mr. Lowe has on people.
我们正在谈论钱的问题
We’re talking about money.
这曾经有特别硬的轴状的肌肉组织
There was extreme rigidity Of the axial musculature.
这是对肢体反射的一个整体损坏
This is a gross impairment Of the postural reflexes.
一个脑干型的僵硬
It’s a brain stem type Of rigidity.
脑膜僵硬
A meningismus.
最神奇的是这复杂的面部表情掩饰…
What’s most striking Is the profound facial masking…
AFFERENTATION…不要把它和
The afferentation…Which should not be confused
冷漠
With apathy
或紧张症混淆
Or catatonia.
有些事物却又能和他沟通
Some things could Reach him though.
提及他的名字
The mention of his name
一段音乐中的特定音符
Notes of a particular Piece of music
或着触觉到其他的人
Or the touch Of another human being.
但是这些唤醒是很少发生而且又很短暂
But these awakenings were rare And transient
只持续片刻
Lasting only a moment.
其它时间 他只是保持在你现在所见到的状态
The rest of the time, He remained as you see here
在隐含的意思上 睡眠或者甚至死亡
In a metaphorical, if not Physiological equivalent
如果不是生理上的是等同的
Of sleep or even death.
当我们最初发现他在一个远海湾医院的时候
This was his condition
他的状况曾是这样
When we first found him in A remote bay of his hospital
他的生命的质量只有30 年
And the quality of his life For the last 30 years.
现在呢
Now?
只要你准备好的时候
Whenever you’re ready.
我的名字是雷纳 罗威
My name is leonard lowe.
这已经解释过了 我已经昏迷
It has been explained to me That i have been away
了相当一段时间
For quite some time.
我现在苏醒了
I’m back.
好 现在好了
Okay, here we go.
把她带走
Take her away.
没问题
All right.
多谢你
Thank you very much.
当然
Sure.
塞尔博士
Dr. Sayer?
它是什么
What is it?
一个真♥他♥妈♥的奇迹
It’s a fucking miracle.
我的眼镜在哪里
Where are my glasses?
架在你的脸上呢
They’re on your face.
谢谢你
Thank you.
贝丝 关上门
Beth, Close the door.
我正在讲话
I’m talking.
灯光
Light.
我会站起来
I’ll stand up.
哈罗
Hello?
终于
At last.
这是哪里
Where is this?
但是没有人
…but nobody.
我正在步行
I’m walking.

Ben?
你是谁
Who are you?
谢谢你的来临
Thank you For coming.
今天状况稍微不同
Things are A little different today.
米利暗姆
Miriam…
快 米利暗姆
Come on, miriam.
米利暗姆
Miriam.
快 米利暗姆
Come on, miriam.
露西
Lucy?
我 我做了个最奇怪的梦
I… I had The strangest dream.
我不得不测你的血压
I have to take Your blood pressure.
我已经坐着长达 25 年
I’ve been sitting For 25 years.
你错过了你的机会
You missed your chance.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我需要补妆
I need some makeup.
好 我想我们可以做到这个
Okay, i think We can take care of that.
而且我想染一下头发
And i need some dye for my hair.
黑色的
Black.
黑色的
Black?
萝丝 你确定吗
Rose, Are you sure?
是的 它一直都是黑的
Yes, it’s always been black.
塞尔博士 有关果树的一些事情
Dr. Sayer, something About fruit trees.
修剪果树
Prune the fruit trees.
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Herzliche bedanken.
我想要一份牛排 半生的
I want a steak, Rare
还有土豆泥和肉汁 长豆荚
Mashed potatoes and gravy, String beans.
我知道了一些事情 但是没有一件是有意义的
I was aware of things, But nothing meant anything.
和我毫无关联
It was no connection to me.
有过一场或两场战争
There was a war or two…
今天早晨我独自去到了浴室
This morning i went To the bathroom all by myself.
做到 做到 做到了
Do it, do it, Do it!
我想我从某种意义上更喜欢他们了
I think i liked them Better the other way.
哦 他去哪里了
Oh, where did he go?
罗兰多 你能跟我说说话吗
Rolando, Can you speak to me?
它是 科斯特洛小姐
It’s miss costello.
你明白我说的吗
Do you understand me?
露西
Lucy?
今年是哪一年
What year is it?
今年是什么年
Whatyearis it?
是 1926 笨蛋
It’s ’26, silly.
米利暗姆
Miriam!
米利暗姆 快 米利暗姆 来点儿运动
Miriam! Come on, Miriam, be a sport.
不要碰 不要碰
Don’t touch! Don’t touch!
米利暗姆 不
Miriam, don’t!
我开始厌倦了
I’m getting tired of this.
快 米利暗姆
Come on, miriam.
“就像拥挤而狂暴的巴士底监狱
“like crowds storming The bastille
“有势力的人麦茨侵袭了他们的更衣室
“the mighty mets Stormed their locker room
“在 9:00 之后不久他们不能忘怀的夜晚
“shortly after 9:00 On their night to remember
“触发了一个在棒球历史中最大声的 最野性的
“and touched off one Of the loudest, wildest
“最湿润的胜利庆祝会
“wettest victory celebrations In baseball history.
“在七个毫无建树的季节之后
“released from bondage And ridicule
“从束缚及耻笑中解脱出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!