“after seven destitute seasons
他们崛起了”
They raised the… ”
萝莉 萝莉 萝莉
Lolly, lolly, lolly
萝莉 萝莉 萝莉
Lolly, lolly, lolly…
萝莉 萝莉 萝莉
Lolly, lolly, lolly…
悉尼
Sydney.
嗨 悉尼
Hi, sydney.

Hi.
我们要去同一个地方吗
Are we going To the same place?
嗯 事实上 我不知道
Well, actually, I don’t know.
呆在一起 呆在一起
Stay together, Stay together.
把他们两个带到那儿去
Bring them two Back there.
所有人都呆在一起
Everybody Stay together.
再见 再见
Bye! Bye!
在这里
Here.
带雷纳回来
Bring leonard back.
你会不会把雷纳找回来
Will you Get leonard?
没关系
It’s all right.
嗨 雷纳
Hey, leonard!
嗨 嗨 快 快点
Hey, hey, come on, Come on.
每个人 请和你们的组员们留在这里
Everyone, please stay With the group here.
赶紧
Hurry up!
快 现在
Come on, now.
呆在一起
Stay together.
早上好 小姐
Bon giorno, signorina.
我想要问你一下我的父亲怎么样了
I want to ask you How my father’s doing.
妈 也许我们不应该去
Ma, maybe We shouldn’t go.
不 我想要去
No, i want to go.
我走楼梯
I’ll take the stairs.
我在那里和你碰头
I’ll meet you there.
真挤
It’s crowded.
下次再去吧
Go another time.
你不能站在那里 否则门关不上
You can’t be there Or the door won’t close.
伯特 不要再跳了
Bert, stop jumping!
悉尼要走了
Sydney’s going.
他是个病人 妈妈
He’s a patient, mom.
他是个不同类型的病人
He’s not the same kind Of patient.
是的 但是他仍然是一位病人 妈妈
Yeah, but he’s still A patient, mom.
你不是
You’re not.
我是你的母亲
I’m your mother.
还有其他的母亲要去吗
Are there Any other mothers going?
等等
Wait a minute.
哇 你对你的头发做了什么
Now, what have you done To your hair?
是的 伯特 那是一个轮胎
Yes, bert, That’s a tire.
我知道 我不是一个白♥痴♥
I know. I’m not an idiot.
你的公共汽车在那儿
There’s your bus.
玩得开心
Have fun.
你对我很糟糕
You treat me like an asshole.
我们会打理那个的
We’ll take care Of that.
回见 兄弟们
See you, guys.
你准备好了 雷纳
Are you ready, Leonard?
我已经决定不去了
I’ve decided not to go.
我准备留下来
I’m going to stay.
为什么 怎么回事
Why? What’s wrong?
很好 我只是
I’m okay. I just…
挥手示意
Wave.
Um…
医生 医生快 已经
Doctor, doctor Come on, already.
我就来了 没问题吗
I’m coming, All right?
雷纳 你确定吗
Leonard, Are you sure?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我很好 回见
I’m fine. See you later.
玩得开心
Have a good time.
医生
Doctor…
我就来了
I’m coming!
再见 大伙
Bye, your guys!
再见
Bye-bye.
伯特 你能坐下吗
Bert, Will you sit down?!
鱼杆 谢谢
Fish sticks please.

Okay.
好 给你
Okay, here you go.

Hi.
肉包 谢谢
Um, meat loaf, please.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
肉包
Meat loaf.
我也要肉包
Meat loaf too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给你 可以吗
There you go, okay?
你正在跟我学吗
Are you following me?
哦 对不起
Oh, i’m sorry.
我只是在开玩笑
I was only kidding.
我见到你刚才在二楼
I saw you Upstairs just now.
你是来拜访谁吗
Are you Visiting someone?
没有
No.
你在这里工作
You work here.
我住在这里
I live here.
你是个病人
You’re a patient?
$1 80
That’s $1.80.
你看起来不像一位病人
You don’t look Like a patient.
我不像
I don’t?
我总是爱仙人掌 你不是吗
I’ve always loved Carnegiea, haven’t you?
塞尔医生
Dr. Sayer.
安东尼 是什么东西
What is it, anthony?
你选择这个地方
You choose this place?
为什么
Why?
我总是来这里
I always come here
不要破坏我的心情 这是一个美好的地方
Don’t get me wrong, This is a nice place
但是在第一个小时之后 它会失去一些东西
But after the first hour, It loses something.
安东尼似乎认为这组人很无聊
Anthony seems to think The group is bored.
他们是无聊
They are.
我想带他们
I thought About taking them
去歌♥剧院
To the opera house.
歌♥剧
The opera?
好吧 博物学博物馆
Well, the museum Of natural history.
哦 不 不 我不这么认为
Oh, no, no, I don’t think so.
太多充满没有生命的事物了
Just a lot of Dead stuffed things.
哦 那那里还有别的什么吗
Oh, well, uh… Where else is there?
问他们
Ask them.
它又合法了吗
Is it legal again?
是的 有时候
Yes, for some time.
女士 我能为你拿点儿什么
Ladies, What can i get you?
好吧 一个在石头上的强盗罗伊
Well, a rob roy On the rocks.
你能制♥作♥那个一个处♥女♥强盗罗伊
Can you make that A virgin rob roy?
我在餐厅上夜班
I work the night shifts At this diner
所以有时后在工作之前我会去探望我的父亲
So sometimes before work I’ll come see my father.
他过去习惯去玩遍所有的游戏
He used to go To all the games
因此我喜欢给他读有关运动内容
So i like to read him The sports pages.
我甚至不知道
I don’t even know
他是否知道我来看过他
If he knows I visit him or not.
我的母亲不这么认为
My mother Doesn’t think so.
但是你这样认为
But you do.
好吧 有时我想我看到了某些东西
Well, sometimes i think I see something.
你知道 我想我看到变化
You know, i think I see a change
而且有时候 我看到他像是
And for a moment, I see him like he was
你知道的 和中风之前一样的
You know, Before the stroke
然后又恢复原状
And then it’s gone.
我甚至不知道我是否看到什么东西
I don’t even know If i saw anything.
这有什么意义吗
Does that make any sense?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
好 我的队员们
Okay, my troop

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!