你就是我的问题
My problem is you.
卡萝尔 是你这种
Carol, it’s, it’s, it’s the people who
像溜赛马一样拿孩子攀比的人
who trot their poor children out like racehorses at Belmont.
-你说什么 -是你这种
– Excuse me? – Who derive some perverse joy
通过支使我们获取变♥态♥满足感的人
out of treating us like low-level service reps.
-够了 -你还记得坐在你身边
– Okay… – I mean, do you remember the teachers who sat with you,
握着你的手
who held you by the hand,
-教你加法的老师吗 -别说了
– who taught you to add. – No.
还有减法 带你读《了不起的盖茨比》
And subtract, or showed you Gatsby,
塞林格的书 甚至是《杀死一只知更鸟》
Salinger for the first time. “Mockingbird,” even.
你忘了他们的名字吗
Do, do their names escape you?
-他们长什么样 -够了
– Are their faces a blur? – Okay.
不 你给我听好
No, you listen to me!
你不想把我们当人对待
You don’t wanna see us as people
因为那对你来说不够便利
because that is not convenient for you.
你用完了就把我们抛到脑后
You just leave us behind at will.
再也想不起来
Never think about us again.
懂吗 你可能会忘 但我们不会
All right, you might forget, but we don’t.
我们永远不会忘
We never forget, ever.
他怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
我也不知道
You know what, I don’t know.
我觉得没怎么
I don’t think anything’s wrong.
我们去吃点东西 然后就回家 好吗
We’re gonna get some food and we’re gonna go home, okay?

All right.
你应该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
在佛州和汉普敦的两处海滨别♥墅♥
Two beach front homes in Florida and the Hamptons.
五辆雅马哈水上摩托 豪车
Five Yamaha Jet-Skis. Luxury cars.
去巴西 波多黎各 夏威夷度假
Vacations to Brazil, Puerto Rico, Hawaii.
电子产品 首饰和艺术品
Electronics, jewelry and artwork.
狗粮
Dog food.
我的律师到了吗
Is my lawyer here yet?
你要把牢底坐穿了 帕姆
You’re going away for a long time, Pam.
而且不只是你
And not just you.
我们有足够的证据起诉你全家
We’ve got enough here to indict the whole family.
别把他们扯进来
Don’t you talk about them.
尤其是可怜的吉姆
And poor Jim especially.
刚刚振作起来
Just gettin’ back on his feet and all.
你知道这年头有前科的人
You have any idea what the job market looks like
找工作有多难吗
these days for ex-cons?
这样吧
You know…
也许你还来得及救他们
it may not be too late for you to save them.
救你儿子
Save your son.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我想见你了
I wanted to see you.
你不用上班吗
You don’t have work?
我辞职了
I quit.
-什么时候 -就今天
– When? – Today.
我就…
I just…
直接上了飞机 现在我来了
just got on a plane and now I’m here.
我再也不走了
And I… I’m not leaving again.
来跳舞
Dance.
-来跟我跳舞 弗兰克 -不 不要
– Dance with me, Frank. – No, no.
跳一会 来吧
A little move, come on.
来嘛
Come on.

Please.
这就对了
There we go.
酒放下 酒放下
Drink down, drink down.
好了
Okay.
什么
What?
-动起来 动起来 -不要
– Shake it up, shake it. – No.
来嘛
Come on!
特殊事务部
没必要当着他们的面
They don’t need to watch.
拿索郡警♥察♥
柜子最上面的抽屉里有三万美元
There’s $30,000 in the top drawer of the dresser.
什么
What?
如果你省着花 能撑一年
Okay, if you’re careful, you can make it last a year.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你的天赋独一无二
What you’ve got in you is so special
你永远不能让任何人夺走它
that you can’t ever, ever let anyone take it away from you
或者利用它
or exploit it.
什么…
What the hell…
你真的 真的…
You really, you really…
-搞什么 -跟我在一起对你没好处
– …is happening right now? – You don’t want me here.
你因纽约州的逮捕令被捕了
You’re under arrest for a warrant out of the state of New York.
请下车
Please step out of the car.
弗兰克 到底怎么回事
Frank, what the hell is happening right now?
先生 把双手放在仪表盘上
Sir, I need your hands on the dash.
弗兰克 到底怎么回事
Frank, what the hell is happening right now?
你不了解我
You don’t know me.
-弗兰克 -我不是好人
– Frank! – Okay, I’m no good.
这么久以来
All this time
我一直在骗你 骗所有人
I’ve been lying to you and everyone else.
-我是个骗子 -快点
– I’m a liar. – Now!
快把手放在仪表盘上
Put your hands on the dash now.
快点 弗兰克 照他们说的做
Do what… Frank, do what they say, now.
-下车 -对不起
– Get out of the car. – I’m sorry.
-不 不 -下车
– No, no, no. – Out of the car.
弗兰克
Frank!
-不 先生 别过来 -弗兰克
– No, sir, stand back, sir, stop. – Frank!
他什么都没做 别碰他
He’s not doing anything. Leave him alone.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank!

Shit.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank, Frank!
我们印了
We printed,
学区的宣传册
pamphlets for the school district.
手册之类的
Handbooks and such.
“我们”
We?
只有我
Me.
言辞力量只有我一个员工
WordPower was just me.
没有合伙人
No partners.
我这么问是因为
I only ask because
你公♥司♥一半的收入
it looks like half your corporation’s earnings
似乎都转至弗朗西斯·A·塔索内名下了
were transferred over to one Francis A. Tassone.
你不能逼我
You can’t make me.
你不能
No, you, you can’t…
逼我指证我的配偶
make me testify against my spouse.
配偶
Spouse?
我们是同居伴侣
We’re domestic partners.
我们已经在一起三十三年了
We’ve been together 33 years.
我们有权得到联邦保护
We’re entitled to federal protections.
你们正式结婚了吗
Are you legally wed?
我想起来了
You know something?
我们问询过的人都说塔索内
Everybody we spoke to said Tassone
提起过他有个配偶 老婆
did talk about a spouse, a wife.
但她已经去世很久了
But that she’d been dead for some time.
三十多年了
Thirty-odd years or something.
你记得吧 他桌上那张新娘照片
You remember that, the bridal photo he had on his desk.
我们查出她的名字了吗
We ever get a name on her?
别说了
Stop it.
别说什么
Stop what?
你肯定也见过吧
I mean, you must have seen it, too.
你肯定经常去他的办公室
I’m sure you were over by his office all the time
毕竟你每年承接学校八十万美元的工作
what with that $800,000 job you were doing for the school.
好吧
Okay.
我们换个话题
Let’s try another avenue.
你是否知道
Were you aware
你的伴侣
that your partner…
今年早些时候在内华达州买♥♥了一处房♥产
closed on a property in Nevada earlier this year
和另一个男人一起
with another man?
他是个舞者
He’s a dancer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!