Uh, DiGennaro?
迪詹纳罗
Oh, DiGennaro.
社会研究
Social studies,
九年级世界历…
ninth grade global hist…
美国历史
American history.
在少年棒球联盟当教练
Coaches Little League, too.
没错
Yes.
这些都太简单了 难的来了
Well, these are too easy. Oh, here’s a toughie.
托德亨特
Todhunter.
妈的
Oh, shit.
托德亨特 托德亨特
Todhunter, Todhunter…
托德亨特老师
Mr. Todhunter.
这个赛季的保龄球联赛进展如何
How’s that bowling league shaping up this season?
我们处在领先位置
We’re ahead.
但我们周日有一场和耶利哥高中的大赛
But we’ve got our big match against Jericho on Sunday.
耶利哥啊 你肯定能杀他们片甲不留
Jericho, mm. I think you’ll crush them.
谢谢你举办这场聚会
Thank you for putting this on.
欢迎老师们
感谢你们做的一切
-太贴心了 -没什么 我的荣幸
– This is so nice. – Oh, of course. My pleasure.
-弗兰克 -我也只能做到这些
– Oh, Frank! – The least I could do.
-失陪一下 -弗兰克
– Yeah, excuse me. – Hey, Frank.
所以
So, um…
要去拉斯维加斯了你激动吗
hey, are you getting pumped for Vegas?
反正我是已经打包好了
‘Cause, uh, I got my bags packed.
我已经准备好出发了
I’m ready to go.
是啊 离开老婆几天
Yeah. It’ll be good to get away from the wife
还是很不错的
for a few days too, huh?
-是吧 -是啊
– Right? – Right.
离开个几天
A few days, yeah.
你想知道承包商给的报价是多少
You want to know how many bids we got from contractors?
协作 进取
关于天桥建设
For the SkyWalk construction,
你们有过几种不同的方案 是吗
you explored several options, right?
-我们有过四五套方案 -好吧
– I think we had four or five. – Okay.
具体是哪些公♥司♥呢
From which firms, exactly?
等 等一下
Hang-hang on a sec.
你要写的是个什么文章
What’s this article you’re supposed to be writing?
是关于天桥的报道
Oh, it’s a piece on the SkyWalk.
校园报想要深入地了解
And the student paper wanted a deep dive
建筑细节吗
into construction specs?
他们让我自♥由♥发挥 某种程度上
They’re giving me free reign, more or less.
我只是想找个有趣的切入点
I guess I’m just looking for an interesting way in.
-好吧 露丝 -蕾切尔
– Oh, okay, Ruth. – Rachel.
蕾切尔 那就让我来给你的故事找个角度
Rachel, so let me give you a great angle for your story.
-你想写下来还是 -我在录音呢
– Okay. You wanna write this down or are you… – I’m taping.
那好
Okay.
天桥是一个伟大的项目
The SkyWalk is a great project.
它将会成为整个长岛唯一的一座天桥
It’ll be the first SkyWalk on all of Long Island,
也是罗斯林又一个
and yet one more reason Roslyn schools
碾压耶利哥和西奥赛特的理由
put Jericho and Syosset to shame.
而且它看起来很漂亮 也会让我们的生活更轻松
And it’ll look great and make all our lives easier.
谢谢 结束 祝晚安好运
Thank you, the end. Good night and good luck.
还有什么能帮你的吗
What else can I help you with?
你手边有报价的资料吗
Do you have the bids handy?
还是说不在你手边
Or are they not on you?
当然不在我手边 都锁在地下室
No, they’re not on me. They’re locked in the basement,
压在一堆年鉴里
lost in the annals of history.
我下节没课
Well, I have next period free.
是吗
Do you?
好吧
All right.
祝你能找到
Good luck finding ’em.
档案馆
你有什么事吗
Do you need somethin’?
复印点东西
Just a couple of photocopies.
好吧
Okay.
成功 尊重
-你今年高二吗 -高一
– So you’re a sophomore? – Junior.
我儿子杰克在贝尔莫尔读高二
My son Jake is actually in the second grade over at Bellmore.
离这里不太远
You know, not too far from here.
在南海岸
South Shore, you know.
这栋楼太老了 经常漏水
It’s an old building. We get leaks every so often.
通常稍等一会就不漏了
It usually stops after, like, a minute.
曼德勒海湾度假村
我们需要赌王 掷个十二点
We need a hard eight here. We need boxcars.
我们需要十二点 莱尼 十二点
We need boxcars, Lenny, we need boxcars.
在减少资源或将学习和成本联♥系♥起来的情况下提高绩效
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you’re all thinking.
乍一看 这些数字可能让人望而却步
At first glance, these numbers might seem prohibitive
但我在这里想带着远见跟你们讲
but I’m here to tell you that with some vision,
它们可以和谐共存
they can dovetail quite amicably.
我们可以看到 这个项目
As we can see, the added benefits
带来的益处数不胜数
to such a program are remunerative.
我很想让你看看我们在那里做的事情
I’d love for you to see what we’re doing out there
-如果你们什么时候来长岛 -我想
– if you’re ever on Long Island. – Yeah, I think,
我想我们十一月十二月会去东海岸
I think we’re on the East Coast in November, December.
-所以我 -我们也会在
– So I’ll… – Well, we’re there.
很好 太好了
Good, good, good, good. Okay.
走之前过来喝一杯
And listen, stop by and have a drink before you leave.
-好吗 -那太好了
– All right? – That was terrific.
-谢谢 -保重
– Thank you. – Take care.
很好
Great.
好吧
All right.
来点什么
What can I get ya?
一杯苏打水加青柠
Just a club soda with lime.
麻烦菜单给我看一下
And can I see your food menu, please?
还有
And…
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔·康特拉斯
Kyle Contreras.
十五年前上普兰多姆高中 是吗
Plandome High maybe 15 years ago, right?
我以前在那儿教英语
Yeah, I used to teach English there.
塔索内博士
Dr. Tassone.
叫我弗兰克吧
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
我以为我们前脚踏出校门
I would think that you would forget
你后脚就会把我们忘得一干二净
about us the minute we got out of there.
那你可就大错特错了
No, you’d be surprised.
有时候我倒希望可以忘掉
I mean, some things I wish I could forget.
你知道我希望忘记哪件事吗
Yeah. You know somethin’ I wish I could forget?
利普曼的假发
Would be Lippman’s hair piece.
你还记得那个
Do you remember that thing that…
那玩意…
That… with the…
天呐 利普曼的假发
Oh, my God, Lippman’s hair piece, Christ.
那你现在都做什么
So, what do you, what do you…
在新学校教英语吗
are you teaching English at the new place?
不 我现在做行政了
No, I’m, I’m administrative now.
类似校长吗
Like a principal?
类似学校的主管
No, like superintendent of schools.
看看你 你就喜欢这么说话
Look at that. You love saying that.
你就喜欢这样 学校的主管
You love that. Superintendent of schools.
-还摇头晃脑的 -我已经做了十二年了
– With the head, too. – I’ve done it for 12 years.
是很不错的
I mean, look, it’s great.
当然跟其它事情一样 也会有利弊
It does have its trade-offs, like anything.
有时候我真的很想念讲课
I really miss being back in the classroom sometimes
跟学生们一起
with my students, you know.
你怎么样了 还在写作吗
How about you? You, um, you still writing?
短篇 科幻小说 是吧
Short stories, science fiction, right?
我记得你以前到哪都带着
I remember you used to carry around
那本破破烂烂的《沙丘》
that beat-up copy of “Dune” everywhere.
是啊 我写那东西主要是为了
Yeah, I mostly just wrote that stuff
应付你的读书报告
to get out of your book reports.
别这么说 有一篇写的非常好的
No, come on, come on. There was that really good one
那个关于外星殖民地的
about the, um, about the alien colony.
我在给你写的石溪大学推荐信里也提过 对吧
I talked about it in your rec for Stony Brook, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!