欢迎来到宾夕法尼亚
追求你的幸福
内特
梦想
格温·沃顿《红发女郎》
《欢乐音乐妙无穷》
7点15分 演员表 今天公布
老弟 现在是早上7点
Bro. It’s like00 a.m.
凌仕超凡香氛
《内特的梦想剧院》
莉比 来电
你好 我根本睡不着 你睡着了吗 我完全没睡着
Hi. Hello. I couldn’t sleep. Could you sleep? ‘Cause I couldn’t sleep.
早上好 内特
And good morning to you, Nate.
我睡得很安稳
Slept like a baby.
我今天入选问题不大
Today is very low stakes for me.
只要能进合唱团 我就满足了
I’ll just be happy if I get cast in the chorus.
你应该参加主角试镜的
You should have auditioned for a big part.
我们就能一起紧张地等结果了
We should be, like, nervous about this together.
老板
Yeah,
不必了 我受不了被拒绝
no thanks. I don’t really do rejection.
总之 我打给你是想说 “祝你好运”或者“马到成功”
Anyway, I was just calling to say “good luck” or “break a leg.”
今年的主角非你莫属
You deserve the lead this year.
你真的这样认为
You really think so?
那你说《魔法坏女巫》是不是比《Q大道》
I mean, should Wicked have beaten Avenue Q
更应该获得2004年的托尼奖
at the 2004 Tony Awards?
那是肯定的
Obviously.
新音乐剧《魔法坏女巫》
不用我多说了吧
I rest my case.
嘿 今天起这么早
Hey. You’re up early.
今天要出结果了 妈妈
Today is the day, Ma.
这件毛衣会不会太刻意了
Is this sweater trying too hard?
我希望给人的感觉是
I want my look to say,
“我很荣幸当选主演”
“I am honored to have been cast as the lead role,
“但我原本并没有多在意”
“but I wasn’t expecting it.”
今天要公布校园舞台剧演员名单
They’re posting the cast list for the school play today.
-音乐剧 -什么
-Musical. -Sorry?
是音乐剧 不是舞台剧
Musical. Not play.
早啊
Yo-yo!
安东尼 你怎么把运动包扔进干净的衣物筐里
Anthony, please. Track bag in the clean laundry. Really?
不用杯子吗
No cup?
你以为我六岁啊
What am I, six?
好了 你们俩
All right, you two.
内特 动作快点 校车马上就来了
Nate, please get going, the bus is gonna be here any minute.
-你擦了口红吗 -没有
-Are you wearing lipstick? -No.
老弟 你居然擦了口红
Bro, you’re wearing lipstick.
这是唇膏 医用级别的
It’s lip gloss. Clinical strength.
儿科医生说我的唇部容易过敏
The pediatrician said my lip skin is unusually sensitive.
-儿科医生真这么说过 -请配合我一下 妈妈
-Did the pediatrician actually say that? -Work with me here, Ma.
好吧 等我把车开出来再走
All right, just wait for my truck to pull out before you leave.
把毛衣扯出来吧 你这也太刻意了
And untuck your sweater. You’re trying too hard.
别在意安东尼的话
Ignore Anthony.
我不在乎
Obviously.
您早啊 师♥傅♥
Good day, guv’nor.
这批观众真难取悦
Tough crowd.
这一排不许再坐女生了
No more girls in this row.
哈哈 真有创意
Ha-ha. Super original.
坐啊 女士优先
Go on. Ladies first.
别动我的兔脚幸运符
Don’t touch my rabbit foot.
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, my gosh! I’m so sorry.
可以把兔脚幸运符还给我吗
Can I have my rabbit foot back?
快坐下 同学们
Sit down, boys.
到了学校给我小心点 呆瓜
Better watch your back in the hall today, loser.
莉比 演员表已经出来了 来找我 有好消息
是好消息
Good news.
内特
哇 我太荣幸了
Wow, this is an honor.
哇 真不敢相信 我是主演
Wow, I can’t believe it. I’m the lead.
拜托 一定要是我
Please, please, please, please.
戏剧社团
演员表 林肯
下次还有机会 内特
Better luck next time, Nate.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝贺你以亚伯拉罕·林肯的角色
Congratulations on getting the role of Abraham Lincoln
出演《林肯:未经许可的摇滚》音乐剧
in The Unauthorized Rock Musical.
你的表现一定会很精彩
You’re gonna be amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
内森 你看到演员表了吗
Nathan. Did you see the list?
我只是…
I just…
这个角色很重要
It’s a big role.
是男一号♥
The title role.
对没有主角经验的人来说 会很难
It’s a lot for someone who’s never had a leading role before.
没人给机会 想积累主角经验也很难
It’s hard to get a leading role when no one will give you a chance. So…
抱歉 我和我的同事还有点事
If you’ll excuse me, I need to have a word with my associate.
“好消息” 你发消息说你有“好消息”
“Good news”? You texted that you had “Good news.”
莉比 我甚至没有被选为林肯的替补演员
Libby, I wasn’t even cast as Lincoln’s understudy.
也演不了他儿子 那可是个死人
I didn’t even get his son. Who’s dead.
是的 我们一起进合唱团也还不错
And, yes, we will have fun in the chorus together,
但我要扮演一棵树 莉比 一棵树
but I was cast as a tree, Libby. A tree.
你知道这意味着什么吧 莉比
Do you realize what this says about me, right?
意味着我父母说对了 我应该立刻放弃我的梦想
That my parents are right. I should just give up on my dreams now.
我能说话了吗 还是你要继续发泄
Can I talk yet, or are you still yelling?
我还要发泄一下
I’m still yelling!
好吧 你可以说了
Okay, you can talk now.
说出你认为最棒的动画电影
Name the best animated movie of all time.
不知道 《海洋奇缘》之前出的 还是之后出的
I don’t know. Pre-Moana or post-Moana?
《星际宝贝》 内特 《星际宝贝》
Lilo & Stitch, Natey. Lilo & Stitch.
抱歉 我们以为没有别人
Sorry, I thought we were alone.
-你们真是怪胎 -我们知道
-You guys are so weird. -We know.
好吧 《星际宝贝》 小众经典 你勾起了我兴趣 继续说
Okay. Lilo & Stitch. Cult classic. I’m intrigued. Go on.
我听说了一个特大好消息 就在本周末
I’ve got some breaking news about this weekend.
不管是什么 我是不会再涂什么唇膏了 我是认真的
Whatever it is, it better not involve any more glitter lip gloss. I’m serious.
《星际宝贝》试镜
在曼哈顿岛 宝贝
Manhattan Island, baby.
有一场海选
It’s an open audition.
就在明天
Tomorrow.
从小我们就经常说起
Ever since we were little, we’ve been like,
“将来我们一定要自驾去纽约”
“We should take a road trip to New York someday.”
就我们俩去
Just you and me.
所以 我有了一个疯狂的想法
So, I had this crazy idea.
他们要把《星际宝贝》改编成百老汇音乐剧
They’re making Lilo & Stitch into a Broadway musical?
在此参加试镜
内特·福斯特 是你吗
Nate Foster, yes?
当然是我
Absolutely yes!
欢迎参加你余生的第一次试镜
Welcome to the first audition of the rest of your life!
你真的以为打个出租车就能去纽约
You really think you’re going to drive to New York in a cab?
怎么样
So?
咱们去得了纽约吗
How would we even get to New York?
你指望史迪奇开飞船来接我们
Would Stitch pick us up in his spaceship?
好 第一 好好说话
Okay, first of all, tone.
第二 不是飞船
Second, no.
我们偷偷去坐夜间大巴
We’ll sneak away on an overnight bus.
莉比 我妈连药店都不让我自己去
Libby, my mom doesn’t even let me go to Rite Aid alone.
拜托 福斯特同学
Come on, Foster.
活出点自我来
Live a little.
出席托尼奖颁奖典礼时 你要是不带上我 我可会生气的
I’d hate to not be your date to the Tony Awards.
托尼奖史上最佳男演员奖颁给…
And the Tony Award for Best Actor of All Time goes to…
到了纽约 你睡哪里呢
Where would you even sleep in New York?
到时候我们睡哪里呢
Where would we even sleep?
这很难吗 去你姨妈家行吗
Hello, what about your aunt?
好主意 那样噩梦马上成真
Oh, good point. Nightmare scenario.
哇 看来你不是很喜欢她
Oh, wow, love her that much, huh?
我以为她是百老汇的著名演员呢
I thought she was some big Broadway actress.
她是 但她一定会立刻通知我妈妈的
She is. And she would report me to my mom immediately.
她们就像势不两立的女巫姐妹格琳达和艾芙芭
They have very antagonistic Glinda versus Elphaba, act one energy.
你觉得我们到了纽约
You think we’re going to arrive in New York City
就能碰上你姨妈吗 纽约有170亿人口呢
and run into your aunt? In a city of 17 billion people?
凭我的运气 真的会
With my luck? Yes.
内特 你连演死人的机会都没有
Nate. You didn’t even get cast as Lincoln’s dead son.
你没有运气可言

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!