You don’t have luck.
喂 内特小姐
Yo, Natey the lady!
你给我小心点
Watch your back.
我觉得 还是别想纽约了
You know what? Forget New York.
我只想熬过七年级
I’m just trying to survive seventh grade.
内特 那个…好吧
Well, Nate, that’s… Okay.
等我们去了西弗吉尼亚…
NATE’When we go to West Virginia…
在吗 我回来了
Hello. Hi.
天啊 我们…我们被赶出去了吗
Oh, my gosh! Are we… Did we get evicted?
-什么 没有 -暂时还没
-What? No. -Not yet.
好吧 他回来了 你们就赶紧说了吧
Okay, he’s home. Will you guys just spill?
-这是要干什么 -孩子们
-What’s goin’ on? -Boys…
你们老爸要带我出去过周末
Daddy is taking me away for the weekend.
去西弗吉尼亚一个高档地方庆祝周年纪念日
Somewhere fancy in West Virginia for our big anniversary!
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我们家去得起“高档地方”了
We can afford “fancy?”
所以上帝才发明了信♥用♥卡♥啊
That’s why God invented credit cards.
而且你们老妈最近一直加班
And your mom’s been working double shifts.
这是她应得的假期
And so she’s earned it.
你们老爸今天的工作面试感觉很不错
Daddy had a really good job interview today.
他就快咸鱼翻身了 不过保姆没空 所以…
He’s going to land on his feet soon. But the sitter is tied up, so…
我可不想周末照顾他 不可能
Oh, I’m not watching him this weekend. No way.
明天你们不是要去客场比赛吗
Don’t you have an away game tomorrow?
不是比赛 是运动会
It’s not a game, it’s a meet.
你一定会赢的
NATE’You’re gonna win it.
不久的将来 你还会凭此获得全奖上大学
One of these days, you’re gonna get that full ride to college.
话别说太满 老爸
Don’t jinx me, Dad.
你总是能赢
You always win!
他总是能赢
NATE’He always wins.
我可以…
I could…
今晚我可以去莉比妈妈家住
I could stay at Libby’s mom’s place tonight.
可以吗 会不会给人添麻烦
Could you? Would that be too much trouble?
什么 你们从不让我去女孩家过夜
What? You would never let me stay the night at a girl’s house.
你又不是内特
You’re not Nate.
内特不一样
Nate’s different.
百老汇梦想日记
好的 我们再检查一遍清单
Okay. Let’s go over the checklist.
你有没有在家来一套自♥拍♥
Did you take a series of selfies at your house
以便有计划地发布到社交网上
to post on Instagram at strategic intervals?
拍了 我准备了200多种方案
Yes, I have over 200 options.
-给你家狗喂足了粮吗 -喂了
-Did you triple-feed your dog? -Check.
选角导演询问我们父母的手♥机♥号♥时要怎么说
What do you say if the casting director asked for our parents’ phone numbers?
我们互相报对方的手♥机♥号♥
We give them each other’s,
如果选角的人打来电♥话♥ 我就假装是你♥爸♥
and I pretend to be your dad if the casting people call.
没错 不过你还是假装是我妈吧
Correct. But you should probably pretend to be my mom.
因为你还没有变声 你带了大头照吗
Your voice hasn’t changed yet. Did you pack your headshot?
内特 这是一张钱包大小的学校登记照
Nate, that’s a wallet-sized school photo
而且这是你最丑的发型
from when you had your worst haircut.
我爸没有工作 莉比
My dad doesn’t have a job, Libby.
我家才没有现成的大尺寸写♥真♥
We don’t just have glossy eight-by-tens ready to go.
好好说话
Tone.
好了 去汽车站的拼车就快到了
Okay. Lyft to the bus station is almost here.
你在干什么
What is happening right now?
我一直很想尝试翻窗出逃
I’ve always wanted to climb out a window.
就像《西区故事》里火灾逃生时的 《今夜》二重唱
Like the Tonight duet, on the fire escape, in West Side Story.
你想在试镜之前摔折脚踝吗
You want to break your ankle before we get to this audition?
嘿 莉比
Hey, Lib?
你为什么要为我做这一切
Why are you doing all this for me?
因为我也咽不下这口气
Because, it damages my clout,
我最好的朋友 竟然连林肯的替补演员都没选上
when my best friend isn’t even cast as Abraham Lincoln’s understudy.
而且我觉得你需要振作起来
And I figured you could use the mood lift.
另外 我很享受表达爱的时光 所以…
Plus, my love language is quality time, so…
你刚才是说你爱我吗
Did you just say you love me?
我叫的车要到了 还有12秒 快走
The Lyft’s going to be here in, like, 12 seconds. Go.
Lyft打车
这大概能让我们提前熟悉纽约的交通系统
This is probably good practice for the New York City transit system.
纽约
是的
Yeah, it is.
车票多少钱 我用Venmo转给你
How much were the bus tickets? I’ll Venmo you.
等你成了百老汇大明星再还我不迟
You can pay me back when you’re a big Broadway star.
好的 各位
Okay, folks…
还有 我要靠着你睡觉 你就忍♥着吧
Also, I’m using your shoulder as a pillow and you’re dealing with it.
我是艾略特 本次旅程的司机
My name is Elliot and I will be your driver
我们将前往纽约市
on route to New York City.
对了…
Hey…
等我们到了那里
-So, when we get there… -Mmm-hmm.
我知道你可能把纽♥约♥时♥报♥广场 想象成20世纪50年代《红男绿女》里那样
I know you kind of think of Times Square as the 1950s Guys and Dolls fantasia,
但其实 人们不会在大街上跳舞 而是会抢劫你
but people don’t actually dance in the street. They mug you.

Hey.
我们虽然不起眼 但是…
We may be small, but…
但是什么
But what?
让我想想怎么说
I’m trying to think of something.
果不其然
Exactly.
好了 各位乘客晚上好
Okay. Good evening, folks.
再次介绍 我是艾略特…
Once again, my name is Elliot…
再见 匹兹堡
Goodbye, Pittsburgh.
今晚的终点站是纽约市
New York City will be the last stop tonight.
请安心坐下 享受你的旅程
So, sit back and please enjoy your ride.
乘客们 纽约市就要到了 终点站
New York coming, people. Last stop.
终点站…
Last stop. Last stop. Last stop…
我口袋里揣着车票
I got my ticket in my pocket
任由心情随风飞扬
I got my heart here on my sleeve
时报广场 地铁
别为我担心 我有信心
Don’t worry ’bout me ’cause I got this
反驳质疑的声音
They’re gonna regret doubting me
街灯炫目 人潮疯狂
The lights are bright, people are crazy
我看着一切 透过车窗
I see it all through my window
高楼林立 我不会迷失自己
Buildings are tall, it doesn’t faze me
别担心 因为我知道 我知道
Don’t gotta worry ’cause I know, I know, I know that
我天生属于这里
This is where I’m supposed to be
我资历尚浅 但我潜力无限
I might be young, but I’m mighty
让他们说去
So let the talkers talk
说什么都行
They can say what they say
总有一天 耀眼灯牌上会写我的大名
They’re gonna see my name in lights up On the marquee one day
我有梦就追 让全城热泪
I’m a do what I do Make the city mine
我虽不起眼 但成名就在一夜之间
I might be small, but I’m I’m headed to the big time
成名就在一夜之间
I’m headed to the big time
噢 是的
Ooh yeah
当我走过 人们看我
People are staring as I walk by
看我
Walk by
他们在想 我是不是疯了
They wonder if I’ve gone insane
你疯了
You crazy
但我要让所有人刮目相看
But I’ll brush off every side eye
内特
一脸笑容 自信满满
Walk with a smile on my face
因为我知道 我知道
‘Cause I know, I know that
我天生属于这里
This is where I’m supposed to be
我资历尚浅 但我潜力无限
I might be young, but I’m mighty
让他们说去
So let the talkers talk
说什么都行
They can say what they say
总有一天 耀眼灯牌上会写我的大名
They’re gonna see my name in lights up On the marquee one day
我有梦就追 让全城热泪
I’m a do what I do Make the city mine
我虽不起眼 但成名就在一夜之间
I might be small, but I’m I’m headed to the big time
成名就在一夜之间
Headed to the big time
我成名就在一夜之间
I’m headed to the big time
成名就在一夜之间
Headed to the big time
我要成为你的骄傲
I’ll make you proud of me
我发誓 我在努力
I swear I’m working hard
就快要实现
I’m almost there
我要体现我的价值 证明大家都错了
And if I prove my worth And prove everyone wrong
也许那样 我才会感觉被接纳
Well, maybe then I’ll finally feel like I actually belong
因为有所成就 才不会落后
‘Cause if I make it big I won’t get left behind
所以是的 我虽不起眼 但是
So, yeah, I’m small, but I’m

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!