I think the director should meet you.
你能出去把相关信息告诉他妈妈吗
Can you run out and give his mother the info?
你们可以直接告诉我
You can just tell me.
我妈估计在大厅里乱逛呢 想碰上几个名人
Mom’s probably wandering the halls, or something, looking for celebrities.
-你能记住所有细节吗 -放心
-You can remember all the details? -Of course.
我有过夜才忘的好记性
I have a pornographic memory.
明天来西41街的新阿姆斯特丹剧院
Tomorrow at the New Amsterdam Theatre on West 41st Street.
早上10点30分 准时到剧院后门 好吗
Come to the stage door at30 a.m. sharp, okay?
那是《狮子王》首演的地方
That’s where The Lion King opened.
有什么问题吗
Is that a question?
没有
No.
抱歉 你们介意我从窗户翻出去吗
Sorry, do you mind if I exit out the window?
《西区故事》阳台那场戏是我的人生目标之一
The West Side Story balcony scene is on my bucket list.
我们在四楼 外面也没有安全梯
We’re on the fourth floor and there’s no fire escape.
好吧 有道理
Oh, yeah, that makes sense.
妈妈
Mom!
叫下一个孩子进来
Send in the next kid.
你在哪儿呢 妈妈
-Where are you, Mom?
太棒了
Yes, yes, yes!
莉比
Libby.
“你绝对不会相信…”
“You’ll never believe…”
不会吧
I don’t believe this.
下一个
Next in line!
你愿意捐款帮助白血病患儿吗
Would you like to make a donation to help children with leukemia?
不 谢了 那你愿意捐款帮助
No, thank you. Would you like to make a donation to children
今晚没地方睡觉的孩子吗
who don’t have a place to sleep tonight?
你这样不够
You’re short.
-你说什么 -你还差一美元
-Excuse me? -You’re a dollar short.
你看 我真的很需要一个手♥机♥充电器
Look, I really need to buy a phone charger.
下一个
Next in line!
我很少为人祈祷 但我会为你祈祷的 女士
I’m not the praying kind but I’m gonna pray for you, ma’am.
捐赠你的外套
在百老汇
On Broadway
据说这里处处有奇遇
They say there’s always magic in the air
可当你在那条街上漫步
But when you’re walking down that street
却要忍♥受食不果腹
And you ain’t had enough to eat
一毛钱连擦鞋都不够
One thin dime won’t even shine your shoes
听好了 继续努力 孩子
Hey, now, keep up the good work, kid.
你唱得不错
You’re sounding good.
他们说我在百老汇坚持不了多久
They say that I won’t last too long on Broadway
很快就会搭乘灰狗汽车 往家里走
I’ll catch a Greyhound bus for home They all say
嘿 可我知道 他们大错特错
Hey! But they dead wrong I know they are
因为我还能在这里 弹奏吉他
‘Cause I can play this here guitar
我决不放弃 我的百老汇明星梦
And I won’t quit till I’m a star On Broadway
大家尽情演奏
Play it, fellas!
在百老汇
On Broadway!
在百老汇
On Broadway!

Hey!
欢迎大家点歌♥
I’m happy to take requests.
你知道《屋顶上的小提琴手》吗
Do you know anything from Fiddler on the Roof?
这还要问
Do I?
祝贺你们
Mazel tov!
下一个
Next in line!
你好
Hello.
我筹到了钱
Funds have been raised.
我要买♥♥这个 用零钱支付
I will be paying for this, with quarters and dimes.
另外 我要买♥♥下这件外套
I will also be purchasing this coat.
-给我离她远一点 -不
-Get away from her. -No.
你说什么
What did you say?
“欧哈那”意思是“家人”
O’hana means “family.”
-“家人”意思是没有人… -没有人会被抛弃
-“Family” means nobody… -Nobody gets left behind.
内特·福斯特 手♥机♥
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi!
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
关于在汽车上发生的事…
-So, about what went down on the bus…
你那边怎么这么吵
What is all that noise?
看在斯蒂芬·乔舒亚·桑德海姆的份上 你到底在什么地方
Where in the name of Stephen Joshua Sondheim are you?
纽约市
New York City.
还在这里 莉比 我进入最后一轮选拔了
Still. Libby, I got a final callback,
就在明天 在新阿姆斯特丹剧院
for tomorrow, and it’s at the New Amsterdam Theatre.
前提是我能活到明天
But that’s only if I don’t get killed first.
我打给海蒂姨妈了 但只能语♥音♥留言
I called Aunt Heidi, it went right to voicemail
我也不知道她住在哪里
and I don’t know where she lives,
我现在完全不知道今晚该睡在哪里
and I have no idea where I’m going to sleep tonight.
内特 不要慌张
Nate, Nate, stop spinning.
你姨妈很可能还在博物馆忙受诫礼的事
Your aunt’s probably still at the museum doing that bar mitzvah thing.
你去那里找她
Just find her there.
好的 你看
Okay, see…
这就是我爱你的原因
This is why I love you.
是真的 从认识第一天起 你就一直在背后支持我
I really do. And just, look, you’ve had my back from day one,
就算你不喜欢上台表演 莉比
and even if you don’t like being on stage, Lib,
你依然是耀眼的明星
you’re still a star.
我仍然需要你
I still need you.
等你找到你的人生目标 我一定为你欢呼
And when you find the thing that you love, I’ll be cheering for you.
莉比 你怎么不说话 我们还是好朋友吗
Lib, you’re being really quiet. Are we still best friends?
莉比 通话失败
打扰一下 你们知不知道
Excuse me, would you gentlemen happen to know
怎么去自然历史博物馆
how to get to the Natural History Museum?
-有恐龙 -是的 可爱的小恐龙…
-The dinosaurs. -Yeah, the cute little dinos…
私人活动
欢迎来到博物馆 你是来参加…
Welcome to the museum. Are you here for the bar…
受诫礼 是的 博物馆里举♥行♥的受诫礼可不能错过
Mitzvah. Yes, I would never miss a museum bar mitzvah.
太好了 你叫什么
Terrific. Name?
要不这样 我们玩一个游戏
How about this? This is going to be fun.
你说说看还有谁没有签到 我再告诉你我是谁
You read out who hasn’t checked in yet. And I’ll tell you which one I am.
你这身打扮不像是来参加聚会的
You look a little under-dressed for a party.
要我送你去出口吗 还是你…
Shall I escort you to the exit? Or would you…
嗨 我想问下博物馆今天开放吗
Hi, I was calling to know if you guys open today…
您好 我20分钟前就说过了 今天闭馆…
As I said 20 minutes ago, we are closed…
谁能想到13岁的孩子们一晚上能吃这么多
Who knew 13 year-olds could eat so much in one night?
我完全吃不了鞑靼牛排 我都25岁了
I don’t even like steak tartare and I’m 25.
糟了 我把芦笋忘了
Oh, crap! I forgot the asparagus.
-你守在这里 我回去拿 -好的
-Keep it parked. I’ll go get ’em. -Okay.
今晚忙死了
What a night!
给13岁的小孩办了场派对 我才知道
You never realize how much you dislike 13 year-olds
我有多讨厌他们 是吧 海蒂
till you work a party for them, huh, Heidi?
也不是全都这么讨厌
Aw, they’re not all so bad.
我要是能像我那不知天高地厚的 小外甥一样活力十足就好了
I wish, I wish I were as unjaded as my hilariously bold nephew.
是你在厨房♥里提到的那个孩子吗
Is this the kid you were talking about in the kitchen?
-是的 -看你说起他的样子
-Yeah. -Way you were going on about him,
-我还以为他是你儿子呢 -是啊 那我可太幸运了
-I thought he was your son. -Ha! Yeah, I should be so lucky.
好吧 我今天和他一起待了一刻钟
No. Okay. I spent 15 minutes with the kid today,
他真是比我幽默敏捷一百倍
and he is around 100 times funnier and quicker than I am.
他就像是内森·连恩和大嘴怪的结合体
He’s if, like, Nathan Lane and the Tasmanian Devil had a baby.
你要出电梯
You gettin’ off?
是的 我要去把蛋糕从厨房♥里端出来
Yeah, I got to get the cake out of the kitchen.
扎克的受诫礼
打扰了 你好 我迷路了 我要去厨房♥
Um, pardon me. Hello. I’m lost and I need to get to the kitchen.
我认识你吗
-Do I know you? -Huh?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我说 你叫什么名字
-Huh? -I said, what’s your name?
就是有很大压力 知道吗
It’s just a lot of pressure, you know,
好像我永远不可以失败
and it’s like I’m never allowed to screw up.
我永远不能输 没这个权利
I’m never allowed to lose or anything.
感觉我的父母把未来寄托在我身上 你能理解吗
It’s like I’m my parents’ only hope at a future, if that makes any sense?
是的 非常好 我们该接吻了吗
-Yeah, that’s cool. Should we kiss, or?
安东尼 我姐刚转给我一条抖音
Anthony, my stepsister just sent me this TikTok…
我这儿正忙着呢 不想看无聊的搞笑视频
I’m kinda in the middle of something. Don’t need to see memes right now.
你看 这是在纽约拍的
Look, this is in New York.
很快就会搭乘灰狗汽车 往家里走
I’ll catch a Greyhound bus for home They all say
这怎么回事
Oh, my gosh!
可我知道 他们大错特错
But they’re dead wrong I know they are
你是我家亲戚吗
Are we cousins?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!