泉桥
比利时
1914年10月31日
Mon上尉!
Mon capitaine!
来自总部的命令,长官
Orders from headquarters, sir
命令…
The orders…
正在攻击这座桥
Are to attack the bridge.
我们可以预料会有重大伤亡
We can expect heavy casualties.
没有人会活着到达那座桥
No-one will reach that bridge alive.
找到你的神经,男人们
Find your nerve, men.
我们冒着生命危险
We risk our lives
但我们可以夺回我们的家!
but we can take back our home!
数百年, 诗人梦想为爱而死
For centuries, poets have dreamt of dying for love.
我想我们会是幸运儿
I suppose we shall be the lucky ones.
命令要等三个小时 风向东
The orders are to wait three hours for the wind to turn east
然后点燃我们所有的煤气罐
then fire every gas canister we have.
还有一个选择,上尉
There is an alternative, captain.
怎么了,波洛?
What is it, poirot?
我们马上进攻
We attack right now.
现在?
Now?
是的
Yes.
在接下来的七分钟内
Within the next seven minutes.
也许八
Perhaps eight.
每天早上
Every morning
海燕飞起来
the petrels take flight
就在风向东转之前
just before the wind turns east.
你看?
You see?
今天早上
This morning
他们飞得很早
they fly early.
现在的风况很理想
The wind conditions are ideal now
可以隐藏我们前进
to hide our advance.
被气体隐藏
Hidden by the gas
我们将穿越200米的无人区 没有被看到
we will cross 200 metres of no man’s land without being seen.
在敌人发现之前
Before the enemy even knows
我们发起攻击!
that we attack!
如果你错了,风会吹 给我军的其余部分加油
If you’re wrong, the wind will blow the gas back on the rest of our army.
当他们杀死我们时,我们给自己加油, 那就是你想要的?
We gas ourselves as they kill us, that’s what you want?
我没有错
I am not wrong.
是伏击
It’s an ambush.
我看不见他们
I can’t see them.
撤退!
Retreat!
你是对的!
You were right!
你太敏锐了,不能当农民,波洛
You are too sharp to be a farmer, poirot.
不!上尉!
Non! Capitaine!
我叫你不要来
I asked you not to come.
我也是护士
I’m a nurse, too.
听说有伤兵
I heard there was a wounded soldier
谁在战场上的直觉挽救了他的整个公♥司♥
whose instincts on the battlefield saved his entire company.
我没有救我的上尉
I did not save my captain.
你同意嫁给我 在这一切之前
And you agreed to marry me before all of this.
凯瑟琳,你该走了
Katherine, you should go.
你知道爱情是如何发生的吗?
Do you have any idea how love works?
当你爱一个人时,你爱他
When you love someone, you love them
通过他们所有的心情 并且随着时间的推移而变化
through all their moods and changes over time.
他们最坏的品质在滋扰时达到顶峰
Their worst qualities peak at nuisance.
他们的缺陷变成雀斑
Their flaws become freckles.
而当它发生…
And as it happens…
我爱你
I love you.
那这个呢?
What about this?
过来
Come here.
很容易的
Simple.
你会长出小胡子
You’ll grow a moustache.
尼罗河惨案
波洛!你去了哪里啊?
Poirot! Where you been?
阿伦德尔之谜? 你“有案子”吗?
The arundell mystery? Are you “with case”?
不,我饿了
No, I am with hunger.
布隆丁先生!
Monsieur blondin!
波洛先生,你破案了 在埃及
Monsieur poirot, you solved the case in Egypt.
这是一个巨大的成功 但我必须回来
It was a great success. But I must return.
而今晚将是…
And tonight is gonna be…
谢谢,先生
Merci, monsieur.
菜单上的每种甜点之一 正在路上
One of every dessert on the menu is on its way.
波洛先生还有什么想要的,尽管吩咐
Anything else Mr. Poirot wants, just ask.
满屋子都在疑惑 为什么没有音乐
The whole house is wondering why there’s no music.
没有音乐 因为没有付钱
There’s no music because no money’s been paid.
我在晚上结束时付钱给每个人
I pay everyone at the end of the night.
嗯,根据我的经验,
Well, in my experience,
如此正直奔跑的人, 像您这样的豪华场地,
men who run such upright, quality establishments like yours,
账单来了就丢了钱包
lose their wallets when the bill comes.
我打赌你已经忘记了我的名字
I’m betting you already forgot my name.
罗莎莉奥特伯恩
Rosalie otterbourne.
我不仅仅是莎乐美奥特伯恩的经理, 我是她的侄女
I’m not just salome otterbourne’s manager, I’m her niece.
她退休后会很富有, 我会关注的
She’ll retire wealthy, and I’ll see to that.
我们预先得到报酬
And we get paid up front.
所以如果你想要一点音乐,
So if you want a little music,
首先,我想看一堆绿色
first, I wanna see a stack of green
或任何颜色的钱 在你的国家
or whatever color money is in your country.
你现在记得我的名字
You remember my name now.
布隆丁:女士们先生们!
Blondin: Ladies and gentlemen!
莎乐美奥特伯恩!
Salome otterbourne!
我想告诉你自然事实
I wanna tell you the natural facts
男人不明白 好书对
that a man don’t understand the good book right
就这样
and that’s all
就这样 –
That’s all –
你知道吗? 我们必须有更多的爱
You know what? We got to have more love
更了解我们生活中的每一天
more understanding every day of our lives
就这样
and that’s all
现在当你看到人们跳
now when you see folks jump
从这个或那个
from this or that
他们不知道,他们不知道 他们在哪里
They don’t know, they don’t know where in the devil they’re at
就这样
and that’s all
听着,人们互相争斗
Listen, people fighting one another
并认为他们做得很好
and think they’re doing swell
他们想要的只是你的钱
and all they want is your money
你可以去… 就这样
and you can go to… And that’s all
就这样
that’s all
你们都必须有宗教信仰
y’all got to have religion
我告诉你,仅此而已
I tell ya, that’s all
记者1:里奇韦小姐!
Reporter 1: Miss ridgeway!
记者2:林内特!
Reporter 2: Linnet!
里奇韦小姐! 里奇韦小姐,请!
Miss ridgeway! Miss ridgeway, please!
记者1: 来吧,给我们一个微笑!
Reporter 1: Come on, give us a smile!
记者2:里奇韦小姐! 记者1:给我们一个微笑!
Reporter 2: Miss ridgeway! Reporter 1: Give us a smile!
守卫:请退后 为里奇韦小姐让路
Guard: Stand back, please. Make way for miss ridgeway.
在我头顶
Up above my head
女合唱:在我头顶
female chorus: Up above my head
我听到空气中的音乐
I hear music in the air
林内特·里奇韦小姐,
Miss linnet ridgeway,
我不能告诉你这是什么荣誉
I can’t tell you what an honor it is.
谢谢我们有……有七个
Merci. We have the… there are seven.
确实最好的七个,先生
Indeed. Seven of the very finest, sir.
我不要七个 我只想要六个
I do not want seven. I want only the six.
我不能有,呃,奇数
I cannot have, uh, the uneven number.
啊,现在我们有了偶数 这很好
Ah, now we have the even number. This is good.
我应该拿走哪个?我不知道
Which should I take away? I do not know.
不,请不要我的小朋友 太感谢了
No, not my little friend, please. Thank you so much.
非常非常感谢你
Thank you very, very much.
这是,你看,我的小…
It is, you see, my little…
林内特
Linnet.
看起来不公平 并成为你
It’s not fair looking like that and getting to be you.
哦,好吧,我让路易丝挑出来 看到我的杰克有一些特别的东西
Oh, well, I asked Louise to pick out something special to see my Jacks.
已经好多年了
It’s been ages.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!