只用打打电♥话♥ 天天跟人约饭聊天
by making phone calls and going to three lunches a day.
而且 你也不用去试镜 让自己难堪
And you don’t have to humiliate yourself in an audition.
你能看到别人身上的闪光点
And you get to see what makes people amazing
可能那人自己都还没有发现
before they even know about it themselves.
这也是经纪人的本事
That’s what an agent does, too.
够了 看我不把你拎回家…
Good lord! I’m gonna wring you…
你怎么一瘸一拐的
Why are you limping?
别想转换话题
Quit changing the subject.
我想说 你的弟弟就算没被选上
Let me just say that for your little brother
能接到试镜召回通知就已经很棒了
to have even gotten a callback is kind of remarkable.
这说明内特真的很有天分 安东尼
And it says big things about Nate’s talent, Anthony.
只要…只要两小时就好
It just… It’s two hours, two hours.
哎呀
Oh, no!
我最爱的花瓶
My favorite vase.
内特
Nate!
天啊
Oh, no!
内特 站住
Natey! Stop!
他一直很想尝试翻窗逃跑
He’s always wanted to escape out a window.
给他当经纪人应该挺不错
Gosh, he is a great client.
等我逮到这个臭小子…
When I catch this punk…
阿斯托利亚大道站
你应该没打算翻过闸机吧
I know you not about to hop over that turnstile.
太好了 地铁工作人员 我有紧急情况
Thank goodness! A subway person. I’m experiencing an emergency.
“紧急情况” 真的吗
“An emergency?” Really?
我要去曼哈顿 这事关我的生死和梦想
I need to get to Manhattan. It’s a matter of life, death, and dreams.
等等 等一下 你是不是…喂 基斯 你过来
Hold up. Wait a minute. Are you… Yo, Keith, come here!
快点
Quick!
这是不是那个抖音上爆红的孩子
Don’t he look like that kid that went viral on TikTok?
我爆红
I did?
是的 就是我 我就是那孩子
Yes! That’s me! I’m the kid!
能为我的侄女要一张你的合影吗
Can I get a selfie for my niece?
能让我免费搭一次地铁吗
Can I get a free ride on the subway?
快走
Let’s go! Let’s go!
他拿走了我的风衣
Ooh, he took my trench coat.
-对了 我的… -找钥匙吗
-Oh. Yeah. Where is my… -Keys?
是的 好了 我们去试镜的地方找他
Yeah. Okay. So, we’re going to just find him at the audition studio,
一切都会没事的
and it’s going to be okay.
-好的 是的 -走吧
-Okay. Yeah. -Let’s go.
这事解决后 我想知道这个地方的租金是多少
When this is over, I want to know how much you pay for this place.
好的 你绝对想不到
Okay. You’d be surprised.
打扰了 您知道百老汇是哪一站吗
Excuse me, do you know the stop for Broadway?
哪个百老汇 百老汇有很多
Which Broadway? There is a lot of Broadways.
就是那个最有名的百老汇
You know, like, the Broadway.
人们说在百老汇 霓虹灯五光十色
They say the neon lights Are bright on Broadway
你是抖音上那个孩子
That’s the TikTok kid!
只要他活着 一切都好说
As long as he’s alive, everything will be okay.
我非宰了他不可
So I can kill him.
除非先宰了他的经纪人
Over his agent’s dead body.
好了 谁也不许宰了谁
All right, nobody’s murdering anyone!
你先挑起来的
You started it.
好了 放尊重点 这里是试镜的地方
All right, be respectful. This is an audition place.
《孤独的女人》试镜室1
《星际宝贝》
全新音乐剧 即将登陆百老汇
好的
Okay.
《星际宝贝》是一部动画
Lilo & Stitch. It was a cartoon.
请你再查一遍安排表 好吗
Can you just please check the schedule again?
这不可能是他胡编的
There’s no way he made this up.
肯定是被绑♥架♥了
A hundred percent kidnapped.
不要…别再说了
Don’t… Stop saying that!
今天没有安排《星际宝贝》的试镜 真的
There’s no Lilo & Stitch on the schedule today. Promise.
你今天上午真的没见过长得像我的孩子
You haven’t seen anyone this morning who looks like me?
比我矮一点 笨一点的
Just like, little shorter, kind of gawky?
他才不笨 他相当有可塑性 也非常可爱
He’s not gawky, he is incredibly castable and very cuddly.
我不管他会爱上谁
No matter who he chooses to love.
好了
Okay, okay. Yeah.
反正吧…
Anyway…
-这位阿姨 -我只是想…
-Ma’am! -I just want…
等等 “阿姨” 你叫我阿姨 搞不好我们大学是同一届的
Wait, “Ma’am?” “Ma’am?” I’m ma’am to you? We could have gone to college together.
-等等 -我的…好吧
-Hold on. -My… Okay.
你早就知道他的试镜不在这里 是不是
You knew the callback wasn’t here, didn’t you?
-海蒂姨妈 -什么
-Aunt Heidi. -What?
他在一个叫阿姆斯特丹剧院的地方
He’s at some place called the Amsterdam Theatre.
新阿姆斯特丹 安东尼 “新”字很重要
New Amsterdam, Anthony. “New.” Words matter.
剧院后门
-是你 -是我 你好
-You! -Me. Hello.
这是《星际宝贝》最后一轮试镜 对吧
This is the Lilo & Stitch final callback, right?
希望如此
I hope so.
那你怎么一副《悲惨世界》里艾潘妮的邋遢样
Then why did you come dressed as Éponine from Les Miz?
祝你好运
Good luck!
好了 我们开始音乐剧选角吧
Okay. Let’s cast a musical.
抓紧时间
Not much time.
就在楼上
Right up the stairs.
嗨 双胞胎 你们好吗
Hello, twins. How are you?
快进去 上楼
Keep it moving. Up, up, up, up.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
别担心 我会脱掉风衣的
Don’t worry, I’m losing the coat.
快进去
Go!
即将登陆百老汇
快点吧
Come on.
我感觉我就像《保姆大冒险》里的伊丽莎白·舒
I feel like Elisabeth Shue in Adventures in Babysitting
和她看到孩子扎伤了脚时一样慌
when the kid she’s watching gets stabbed in the foot.
怎么…好吧 我太老了 嗨 我已经100岁了
What… Okay, I’m 100. Hi, I’m 100 years old.
海蒂
Heidi?
天啊 不要看我 我太邋遢了
Oh, my gosh! Don’t look at me. I’m a mess.
你昨天没出现啊
You disappeared yesterday.
有才华的人不来 最让我不开心了
-I hate when good people disappear.
《孤独的女人》是一部很重要的剧 海蒂
A Solitary Woman is a major play, Heidi.
-是的 -挑选演员太难了
-Yeah. -It’s been a bear to cast.
抱歉 家里出了事
I’m sorry. Family emergency.
你看 刚好有人临时不来了
Look, I just got a last minute no-show
本周导演也没有看中任何人 我能把你插♥进♥去吗
and the director hasn’t liked anybody this week. Can I slot you in?
这是去外地巡演的 还是直接上百老汇的
Is this an out-of-town job, or straight to Broadway?
好吧 你问的…其实是一个好问题
All right, that’s a really good question, actually.
直接上百老汇 亲爱的
Straight to Broadway, baby.
-你留下试镜 -等下去阿姆斯特丹剧院找我们
-You’re doing this audition. -Meet us at the Amsterdam Theatre!
安东尼 不是那个以自♥由♥闻名的欧洲城市 是百老汇的一家剧院
Anthony, it’s not a famously liberal city in Europe. It’s a Broadway theater.
-好的 谢谢 行 -多谢了
-Okay, thanks. No, yeah. -Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她没空 再说吧 等我们看看她的档期
She’s not available. We’ll check on her availability.
好的 准备好了就开始 内特
Okay, whenever you’re ready, Nate.
好的 抱歉 让一让 抱歉
Okay. Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry.
我实在来不及背下这些台词 所以…
I barely had any time to memorize these sides, so…
这不重要 尽力而为就行
That’s not important. Just do your best.
从第一场史迪奇入场时开始
Start with Stitch’s entrance in the first scene.
“你还有什么要说的 ”
“How do you plead?”
“我没有罪”
“Not guilty! My experiments are only theoretical
“我的实验品只是理论上的 而且完全在法律的界限以内”
“and completely within legal boundaries.”
内特 要不你重来一遍 只用念史迪奇的台词
Nate, if you actually want to start over, and just read Stitch’s line…
没关系 我可以
No worries, I got this!
“我们确信 你的确造出了某种东西”
“We believe you actually created something.”
“造出了某种东西 哈 你这是不负责任也是不道德的控诉”
“Created something? But that would be irresponsible and unethical.”
就在这时 玻璃罐子里的史迪奇转过身来
And then it says Stitch turns around in the glass jar.
“那个东西是什么怪物 ”
“What is that monstrosity?”
-跟你说过 -“它不是怪物 ”
-Told you. -“‘Monstrosity’?
“你现在看到的是一个全新的物种”
“What you see before you is the first of a new species.
“我叫它实验品626”
“I call it Experiment 626.”
匹兹堡来的还能好到哪儿去
That’s what you get from Pittsburgh.
然后强霸唱《626不仅仅是一个数字》
And then Jumba sings the song 626 is Not Just a Number.
那首歌♥现在正在重新填词 谢谢
And which is actually getting rewritten as we sit here. Thank you.
抱歉 我是不是应该…
Oh, I’m sorry. Should I not have…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!