欢迎来书呆学校 书呆子
Welcome to nerd school, nerd.
我…
Hey, I…
要不是你 我也不会在这里 所以
I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. So,
你懂的
you know,
非常感谢你没有放弃我
thanks for not giving up on me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah. I’m okay.
但是卡拉翰教授还在里面
But Professor Callaghan is still in there.
正 不要
Tadashi, no!
卡拉翰在里面
Callaghan’s in there.
得有人去帮忙
Someone has to help.

Tadashi!

Tadashi!
给 喝点茶
Here. Have some tea.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
凯斯婶婶
Hey, Aunt Cass.
松田女士在餐厅里
Mrs. Matsuda’s in the cafe.
穿了件完全不适合80岁老人穿的衣服
She’s wearing something super inappropriate for an 80-year-old.
说这个总能把你逗笑
That always cracks you up.
你该下楼来
You should come down.
晚会儿吧
Maybe later.
学校又打电♥话♥来了
The university called again.
已经开课几周了
It’s been a few weeks since classes started.
但他们说现在去注册还不晚
But they said it’s not too late to register.
好的 谢谢 我会考虑的
Okay. Thanks. I’ll think about it.
嘿 宏
Hey, Hiro.
我们只是想看看你怎么样了
We just wanted to check in, and see how you’re doing.
我们希望你能在这里 伙计
We wish you were here, buddy.
宏 如果我现在能拥有一项超能力
Hiro, if I could have only one superpower right now,
我希望是能从摄像头里爬出去
it would be the ability to crawl through this camera,
给你一个大大的拥抱
and give you a big hug.
好痛
Ow!
你好 我是白球恩
Hello. I am Baymax,
你的个人医疗保健伙伴
your personal healthcare companion.
白球恩
Hey, Baymax.
我不知道你还能工作
I didn’t know you were still active.
我感受到了伤感的情绪
I heard a sound of distress.
有什么麻烦事吗
What seems to be the trouble?
我只是不小心踢到脚趾头
I just stubbed my toe a little.
我没事
I’m fine.
请用一级到十级来表示你的疼痛等级
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
零级 我没事 真的
A zero. I’m okay, really.
谢谢 你可以缩回去了
Thanks. You can shrink now.
我要碰一下会疼吗
Does it hurt when I touch it?
没事儿的 你别碰
That’s okay. No touching.
我很好
I’m fine…
你摔倒了
You have fallen.
你以为呢
You think?
-以一级到… -好痛
– On a scale of 1 to… – Ow!
以一级…
On a scale…
以一级…
On a sca…
以一级到十级…
On a scale of 1 to 10…
请用一级到十级来表示你的疼痛等级
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
零级
Zero.
-你可以哭出来 -不 不
– It is all right to cry. – No. No, no, no, no.
哭泣是对疼痛的自然反应
Crying is a natural response to pain.
我没有要哭
I’m not crying.
-我会扫描你查看伤情 -别扫描我
– I will scan you for injuries. – Don’t scan me.
-扫描完毕 -不可理喻
– Scan complete. – Unbelievable.
你没有受伤
You have sustained no injuries.
但是你的荷尔蒙和神经递质水平
However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels
表明你在经历一些情绪波动
indicate that you are experiencing mood swings,
这在青春期很常见
common in adolescence.
诊断结果为青春期
Diagnosis, puberty.
什么
What?
好了 是时候缩回去了
Okay. Time to shrink now.
你会经历体毛的增加
You should expect an increase in body hair,
特别是在你的脸上 胸前 腋窝还有
especially on your face, chest, armpits, and…
谢谢你 够了
Thank you! That’s enough.
你还会经历一些奇怪但很强烈的欲望
You may also experience strange and powerful new urges.
好了 回到你的箱子里去吧
Okay! Let’s get you back in your luggage.
在你没对我的服务表示满意之前
I cannot deactivate until you say
我无法进入休眠
you are satisfied with your care.
好吧 我很满意我的…
Fine. I’m satisfied with my…
那是我的微型机器人吗
My microbot?
这没道理啊
This doesn’t make any sense.
对于要过渡到成年阶段的青少年来说
Puberty can often be a confusing time
青春期通常是让人感到迷惑的
for a young adolescent flowering into manhood.
不 这东西应该被其它微型机器人吸引
No. The thing is attracted to the other microbots,
但那不可能
but that’s impossible.
它们都在大火里被毁掉了
They were destroyed in the fire.
这个蠢东西坏掉了
Dumb thing’s broken.
你的小机器人想要去哪里
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你干脆找一下它想去哪儿吧
Why don’t you find out where it’s trying to go?
那会稳定你青春期的情绪波动吗
Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings?
当然了
Absolutely.
白球恩
Baymax?
白球恩
Baymax?
白球恩
Baymax?
搞什么
What?
-宏 -嘿 凯斯婶婶
– Hiro? – Hey, Aunt Cass!
你起来了 而且
Wow. You’re up and…
是啊 我想是时候了
Yeah! I figured it was time.
你要去学校注册吗
Are you registering for school?
是的
Yes.
我考虑了你说的 确实启发了我
I thought about what you said. Really inspired me.
亲爱的 那太好了
Oh, honey, that’s so great.
好了
Okay,
今晚给你准备特别大餐
special dinner tonight.
我会准备些鸡翅
I’ll whip up some chicken wings.
涂上辣酱 辣到你脸都麻
You know, with the hot sauce that makes our faces numb.
-听起来不错 -就这么定了
– Okay, sounds good. – Great!
最后抱抱
Last hug.
白球恩
Baymax!
白球恩
Baymax!
看路
Watch it!
白球恩
Baymax!
白球恩
Baymax!
你疯了吗 你在干什么
Are you crazy? What are you doing?
我在找你的小机器人想去哪儿
I have found where your tiny robot wants to go.
我说过它坏掉了 它没想去…
I told you, it’s broken. It’s not trying to go…
锁上了
Locked.
那里有个窗户
There is a window.
请小心些
Please exercise caution.
从这个高度摔下会造成肢体损伤
A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.
不好了
Oh, no.
稍等 我放些气出来
Excuse me while I let out some air.
你好了吗
Are you done?
是的
Yes.
重新充气还需要一会儿
It will take me a moment to re-inflate.
好吧 小点儿声就行
Fine, just keep it down.
这不是我的微型机器人吗
My microbots?
有人在大量生产
Someone’s making more.

Hiro?
你把我的心脏病都吓出来了
You gave me a heart attack!
我的双手可以用作除颤器 请离手
My hands are equipped with defibrillators. Clear.
停下 快停下 只是一种形容而已
Stop, stop, stop! It’s just an expression.
不好了
Oh, no.
快跑
Run!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!