你所有的成就将在你面前消失殆尽
You’re going to watch everything you’ve built disappear.
然后就轮到你
Then, it’s your turn.
卡拉翰教授
Professor Callaghan!
放开他
Let him go!
这是艾比盖尔希望看到的吗
Is this what Abigail would’ve wanted?
艾比盖尔已经不在了
Abigail is gone!
这么做于事无补 相信我 我也经历过
This won’t change anything. Trust me, I know.
这孩子说得没错 卡拉翰
Listen to the kid, Callaghan.
求你放了我吧
Please, let me go.
你要什么我都给你
I’ll give you anything you want!
我要我女儿回来
I want my daughter back!
击落他的面具
Go for the mask!
白球恩
Baymax!
作战开始
Leaping into action!
不好
Oh, no!
这下压力有点大
Getting a little… A little tight.
-不妙 -他太强大了
– No! – He’s too strong!
-我出不去了 -根本赢不了
– There’s no way out! – You can’t beat him!
救命 我斗不过他
Help! I can’t beat him.

Hiro!
-宏 宏 -救命
– Hiro? Hiro? – Help!
-对了 -宏
– That’s it! – Hiro.
-我知道怎么战胜他了 -宏
– I know how to beat him. – Hiro.
听好了
Listen up!
动动你们的脑子
Use those big brains of yours,
把思路打开
and think your way around the problem.
换个新角度
Look for a new angle.
我的胳膊 再扯就断了
My arms! They can’t go any further!
等一下 这是个外套
Wait a second, it’s a suit.
你好啊 铁片
Hello, sign.
介意让我转一下吗
Care to go for a little spin?
二连转
Double spin!
背转式
Behind-the-back spin!
白球恩
Baymax!

Hiro.
我爱死那个机器人了
I love that robot!
好了 新计划 别管面具了
Okay, new plan. Forget the mask.
先对付微型机器人 把它们弄进传送门
Take out the bots. They’ll get sucked up into the portal.
这才叫计划
Now that is a plan!
小蜜 弗雷迪 能作掩护吗
Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover?
还用你说
Like you have to ask.
行动吧 弗雷迪
Let’s do this, Freddie!
烟幕弹
Smokescreen!
预备
Ready and
俯冲
dive!
这边的重力有点异常 伙计们
Whoa, the gravity’s getting a little weird here, guys!
正好将计就计
Wait. Let’s use this!
尝尝充满怒火的绿刃吧
These are green blades of fury!
女人雄起
Woman up!
双牌花式
Double sign-spin.
老子的铁片热力四射
Now my signs are on fire!
这才叫化学反应
Now that’s a chemical reaction!
后踢 手刀 回旋踢
Back kick. Knifehand. Roundhouse.
劈拳
Hammerfist.
你们完了
This ends now!
看来微型机器人不够用了
Looks like you’re out of microbots.
什么
What?
白球恩
Baymax!

No!
程序设定不允许我们伤害人类
Our programing prevents us from injuring a human being.
不过这个归我们了
But we’ll take that.
它仍在运行 我们得关闭它
It’s still on! We have to shut it down!
办不到 遏制场正在失效
We can’t! The containment field is failing.
传送门会自己销毁
The portal is gonna tear itself apart!
我们必须马上离开这儿
We need to get out of here, now!
白球恩
Baymax!
传感器检测到了生命迹象
My sensor is detecting signs of life.
-什么 -从那里面传出来的
– What? – Coming from there.
是女性的生命体征
The life signs are female.
她正处于深度休眠中
She appears to be in hyper-sleep.
是卡拉翰的女儿 她还活着
Callaghan’s daughter. She’s still alive.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
我们去接她回来
Let’s go get her.
传送门正在解体 你们做不到的
The portal is destabilizing. You’ll never make it.
她还活着
She’s alive in there.
总得有人去救她
Someone has to help.
你说呢 伙计
What do you say, buddy?
飞行确实让我成为更称职的医疗保健伙伴
Flying makes me a better healthcare companion.
小心 这里到处都是碎片
Careful! There’s Krei tech debris everywhere.
小心
Look out!
已定位到患者
I have located the patient.
快去
Hurry!
来吧 伙计 带她回家
Come on, buddy, let’s get her home.
我来指路 出发
I’ll guide you out of here. Let’s go!
右转
Veer right!
好的 朝左飞
Okay, to the left.
右急转弯
Hard right!
向上穿过去
Up and over.
好的 稳定向前 稳一点
Okay, level off. Easy.
飞得好
Nice flying!
就快到了
Almost there!
白球恩
Baymax!
白球恩
Baymax!
推进器失灵了
My thrusters are inoperable.
抓住我的手
Just grab hold.
还有一种办法能让你们安全逃生
There is still a way I can get you both to safety.
在你没对我的服务表示满意之前
I cannot deactivate until you say
我无法进入休眠
you are satisfied with your care.
不 不 不 等等 你怎么办
No, no, no, no. Wait. What about you?
-你是我的患者 -白球恩
– You are my patient. – Baymax.
我只在乎你的安危
Your health is my only concern.
别说了 我会想出办法
Stop! I’m gonna figure out…
你对我的服务满意吗
Are you satisfied with your care?
不 肯定还有别的办法的
No. There’s gotta be another way.
我不会把你丢下的 我会想出办法来的
I’m not gonna leave you here. I’ll think of something.
没时间了
There is no time.
你对我的服务满意吗
Are you satisfied with your care?
求你了 别走
Please! No.
我不能再失去你
I can’t lose you, too.
宏 我会一直陪在你身边
Hiro, I will always be with you.
我很满意你的服务
I’m satisfied with my care.

Hiro!
太好了 他们成功了
Yeah! They made it!
白球恩呢
Baymax?
小姐 能听见吗
Miss, can you hear me?
你还记得自己的名字吗
What is your name?
艾比盖尔·卡拉翰
Abigail Callaghan.
好的 艾比盖尔 你会没事的
Okay, Abigail, you are gonna be fine.
我们这就送你去医院
We’re taking you to the hospital.
过来
Move it!
进去
Get in there.
今天克瑞科技工业的总部
A massive cleanup continues today
仍在进行大量的清理工作
at the headquarters of Krei Tech Industries.
有关神秘团体
Reports are still flooding in
阻止灾难发生的报导
about a group of unidentified individuals,
也如潮水般发布开来
who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe.
整个旧京山都在疑惑
The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking,
“这些英雄到底是谁 他们现在在何处”
“Who are these heroes? And where are they now?”
真是激动人心
It’s so exciting.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!